Deleted

2 hearthstone's?

cant we get 2 HS?
    like 1 for a capital and the other one for beeing in a small town when leveling etc...
    restrict it so you need to have been at the town to "use" it as your travelpoint.
    or maybe only on low lvl's so they can log out on small towns or when something irl happens you need to go you can still be in a town nearby instead of comming all the way from oggrimar or stormwind ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldarian View Post
    cant we get 2 HS?
    like 1 for a capital and the other one for beeing in a small town when leveling etc...
    restrict it so you need to have been at the town to "use" it as your travelpoint.
    or maybe only on low lvl's so they can log out on small towns or when something irl happens you need to go you can still be in a town nearby instead of comming all the way from oggrimar or stormwind ?
    Nop, but you can get items that teleport you to some places, like the guild cape that let you teleport to Orgrimmar or Stormwind (depending your faction), or jaina's locker that let you teleport to dalaran, and things like those

---------- Post added 2013-01-15 at 07:00 AM ----------

Here's a little list with items which you can use to teleport you through Azeroth and Outland so you don't need to find a mage to transport you. Feel free to let me know if I missed an item!

Item Name: Location: Cooldown:
    Blessed Medallion of Karabor Outlands, Shadowmoon Valley (The Black Temple) 15 minutes
    Signet of the Kirin Tor Northrend, Dalaran 30 minutes
    Baradin's Wardens Tabard Eastern Kingdoms, Tol Barad (Baradin Base Camp) 4 hours
    Hellscream's Reach Tabard Eastern Kingdoms, Tol Barad (Hellscream's Grasp) 4 hours
    Shroud of Cooperation Eastern Kingdoms, Stormwind 8 hours
    Wrap of Unity Eastern Kingdoms, Stormwind 4 hours
    Cloak of Coordination Eastern Kingdoms, Stormwind 2 hours
    Shroud of Cooperation Kalimdor, Orgrimmar 8 hours
    Wrap of Unity Kalimdor, Orgrimmar 4 hours
    Cloak of Coordination Kalimdor, Orgrimmar 2 hours
    Direbrew's Remote Eastern Kingdoms, Blackrock Depths (The Grim Guzzler) 1 hour
    Argent Crusader's Tabard Northrend, Icecrown (Argent Tournament) 30 minutes
    The Last Relic of Argus Completely random 12 hours
    Boots of the Bay Eastern Kingdoms, Cape of Stranglethorn (Booty Bay) 24 hours
    Jaina's Locket Northrend, Dalaran 30 minutes
    The Innkeeper's Daughter Hearthstone location 30 minutes
    Ruby Slippers Hearthstone location 30 minutes
    Scroll of Recall Only for inscriptors: Hearthstone location (unpredictable results beyond level 40) 20 minutes
    Scroll of Recall II Only for inscriptors: Hearthstone location (unpredictable results beyond level 70) 20 minutes
    Scroll of Recall III Only for inscriptors: Hearthstone location 20 minutes
    Wormhole Generator: Northrend Only for engineers: Nearly every zone in Northrend 4 hours
    Dimensional Ripper - Area 52 Only for goblin engineers: Outlands, Netherstorm (Area 52) 4 hours
    Dimensional Ripper - Everlook Only for goblin engineers: Kalimdor, Wintersping (Everlook) 4 hours
    Ultrasafe Transporter: Toshley's Station Only for gnomish engineers: Outlands, Blade Edge Mountains (Toshley's Station) 4 hours
    Ultrasafe Transporter: Gadgetzan Only for gnomish engineers: Kalimdor, Tanaris (Gadgetzan) 4 hours
    Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian Eastern Kingdoms, Deadwind Pass (Karazhan) 1 minute

Deleted
    Roll a Mage, or have one available to pick you up and send you places.

This game already has a truckload of convenience hotspots, it does not need more options to travel less.

Simple solution = engineering. Pandaria wormhole is a 2 sec cast with a 15min cd.

Yeah it's random where you'll end up in pandaria but I'm not picky. It doesn't use the cd of your hearthstone either.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

All you need is the guild cloak for Stormwind and a hearth in the Shrine in the vale and you can be anywhere in WOW within about 5 minutes.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

assuming heartstone = Hearthstone

10+ Year Old Account
    Ruby Slippers and The Innkeeper's Daughter
    Shares CD with hearthstone, so kinda pointless. But you can have a blue or epic quality heartstone!

Also you can grow portals on your farm, which gives you random portals to major cities of your faction. Only use-able from the sunsong ranch though, sadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    Simple solution = engineering. Pandaria wormhole is a 2 sec cast with a 15min cd.

Yeah it's random where you'll end up in pandaria but I'm not picky. It doesn't use the cd of your hearthstone either.
    my husband did that once, back in WOTLK... he spawned in the air of borean thundra, and fall into a small puddle of water and died... just beside someone fishing, he yell'd: OMG, its raining dwarf !
    ..i think ive never laugh that hard haha !

10+ Year Old Account
    @ maxilian

You forgot Potion of Deepholm..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    my husband did that once, back in WOTLK... he spawned in the air of borean thundra, and fall into a small puddle of water and died... just beside someone fishing, he yell'd: OMG, its raining dwarf !
    ..i think ive never laugh that hard haha !
    Lol... Auto chute failed. Had that happen a few times

Deleted
    Dalaran ring from dala jc vendor is quite useful, and easy to get, when you need to get to a larger city without using hs.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldarian View Post
    cant we get 2 HS?
    There are a number of teleports that get you either into SW/Org or next to a portal to SW/Org, allowing you to effectively do exactly what you are wanting and leave your hearthstone set to your current point of interest.

For 8500g (less discounts if you have reputation with Kirin Tor) you can get a Band/Loop/Ring/Signet of the Kirin Tor which will teleport you to Dalaran on a 30 min CD. Dalaran has portals to SW and Org.

Depending on how sorted your guild is and what achievements they have, you can buy a cloak (Shroud of Cooperation, Wrap of Unity, Cloak of Coordination) from the guild vendor with either an 8,4 or 2 hour CD that will teleport you directly to your capital. They share a cooldown (so you can't use all three to get multiple teleports) and cost 150, 300 and 500g respectively.

Once you get to Honored with Baradin's Wardens/Hellscream's Reach you can buy a tabard that will teleport you to Tol Barad right next to a portal to your city. It has a 4 hour cooldown, but is useful if your other teleports are on CD.

None of these is quite as good as a hearthstone (esp with a 15 min CD) but to all intents and purposes your capital should almost never be more than a minute or 2 away.

Personally I keep all three with me. I use my guild cloak when I need to get to Orgrimmar. If it is on CD my Kirin Tor ring is my backup. If for some reason I need to get to Orgrimmar twice within half an hour, then I still have my Hellscream's Reach Tabard available, although tbh I haven't had a need to use it in months.

If I have planned so badly to have all three items on CD at the same time, well then I would just have to get home the old fashioned way :P
    Last edited by Raelbo; 2013-01-15 at 03:36 PM.