HoF:
    Vizier
    Blade Lord
    Garalon
    Windlord

ToeS:
    Protectors
    Tsulong

With a lot of the bosses, we used a frost DK to take w/e debuff prevented the fight from being 1 tanked. I.e. on Tsulong we had our Frost DK take the third beath, which allowed my stack of 2 to drop, and then get back up to 2 before the next day phase. Same thing on Bladelord. Using a good frost DK and some healer cooldowns I think it would be possible to do elegon (use frost DK to drop stacks on current tank and to tank add for the 10 seconds its alive) and possibly empress (they would just taunt to get the eye debuff). We haven't tried ambershaper with 1 tank, but depending on the mechanics it could work. I think he would reshape life the frost DK second during P1, and if you can handle a hit or two during Fling in P2 you should be fine.

It really just all depends on your healers, because obviously we weren't 1 tanking these fights during any kind of progression, rather just to speed up our farming. If you are having problems beating enrage because of DPS then it doesn't seem like your group could handle 1 tanking some of these fights.

I'm surprised only one person mentioned Gara'jal. I've already tank'd him once as a war dps (it wasn't on purpose, I did a good opening while the tanks failed their pull), it wasn't really hard. If you're doing it on purpose just be sure that the true tank is tanking when Gara'jal is below 20%.

Deleted
    Tsulong is an easy 1 tank fight, just have a dps taunt for 1 breath so the tank never has more then 2 stacks.

Lei Shei 1 tank sounds horrible, the stacking debuff does crazy damage at higher stacks.

MSV: Stone Guards, Feng, Spirit Kings, Elegon.
    HoF: Vizier, Garalon, Wind Lord
    ToES: Protectors

normalmode?
    stone guard LFR tactic with RaidCD rotation
    Feng with enough dps but doesnt make it easier though since no 2nd shard user
    Spirit Kings
    Elegon
    Will of the Emperor (with range only setup)
    ----------------
    Imperal Vizier
    Garalon (also possible without tanks)
    Windlord (solotanked Heroic too)
    ---------
    Protectors
    Tsulong (with a very very good DK tank)
    Sha of fear (with DPS taunting just before platform port)

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Feng will do a lot of damage, but it's certainly possible to do it with one tank. Spirit kings you can one tank as well.

In HoF Vizier, Garalon and Windlord can be single tanked. Garalon requires someone else to be soaking, but it's easily doable.

All of the bosses in terrace can be single tanked, but aside from protectors you will have to put a big strain on your healers or do some gimmicky things to make it work.

Rogue takes a lot more damage on Garalon than tanks do. And can only survive 2 of them without heals at maximum. At base damage, even talented, the Rogue will take 180k per Swipe. A DK tank can entirely soak the Swipes with blood shield. A bear tank takes about 80-100k. You're also asking the Rogue to take a large DPS hit by expending lots of energy on feint, and getting to cleave half or less of the time as normal. And Combat does less single target than Assassination.

Solotanking tsulong as a BrM is quite easy, and its a truckfull of Vengeance so theres that ^.^

We can use guard (glyphed) up for every other breath, which scales with Vengeance, so itll get stronger the more dmg we take. We also have Zen Meditatation, and Diffuse Magic. Makes the breaths almost trivial for us..

Guard -> eat -> Guard -> Diffuse magic -> Guard -> Zen Meditation -> Guard

You eat the second bcuz it barely does any damage if you prepare GotO orbs and expel harm for it. By the time you use that final guard, you should be into Day phase anyway, and you can just repeat for the next night phase

It's awesome ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    What are you even talking about?
    garalon's attack that hits for alot and need 2 people (preferably tanks) to soak or he gains a damage increase buff?

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    garalon's attack that hits for alot and need 2 people (preferably tanks) to soak or he gains a damage increase buff?
    I think he meant that he didn't understand why you were assuming that a non-tank soaker on Garalon would be taking damage from an attack with 14 stacks of his damage buff. The point is to still use soakers, but they don't have to be tanks.

The attack isn't mitigated by tank stats like dodge, block, or parry, so there's really no reason to use tanks on that fight- though it's true that the tank absorbs and shields are nice. Any class with high armor or passive damage reduction (we used an arms warrior and a frost DK) can soak the attack with no issues and provide additional DPS for your group. Assuming that they don't miss soaking the attack, which they shouldn't, he won't gain the damage increase, and if he doesn't gain the damage increase, there's no need to use a tank on that fight. This is how my guild completed the encounter with no healing issues.

Garalon's swipe can be parried.

MsV-Feng,Spirit kings
    HoF-zorlok,garalon,wind lord
    ToeS-protektors,(tsulong leishi for dks)

Quote Originally Posted by NightKnight87 View Post
    Garalon's swipe can be parried.
    Mm, our tank must have been mistaken, then, he said it wasn't affected by tank secondary mitigation. In any event, it's still very 0-tankable on normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Mm, our tank must have been mistaken, then, he said it wasn't affected by tank secondary mitigation. In any event, it's still very 0-tankable on normal.
    all secondary mitigation works. dodge, parry, and block

We were hitting enrage on sub 5% every time while using 1 tank and 1 plate dps. The first time we killed Garalon it was pally tank bubbling his enrage stomp and was the only 1 alive. The next time we just had both tanks go dps and we killed him with 50 sec to spare. If you have good heals it's pretty easy to 0 tank it.

Quote Originally Posted by zebpally View Post
    We were hitting enrage on sub 5% every time while using 1 tank and 1 plate dps. The first time we killed Garalon it was pally tank bubbling his enrage stomp and was the only 1 alive. The next time we just had both tanks go dps and we killed him with 50 sec to spare. If you have good heals it's pretty easy to 0 tank it.
    Bubbling his enrage stomp? You are dying anyway. On heroic for sure, don't actually remember enrages on normal. The only one who is not dying from the enrage stomp is dk with purgatory(but he can't heal it out by himself). We once thought what if he will bres the other tank within this few seconds, but we haven't had bres to that time not even once=)

And for those who saying Will of Emperor is 1-tankable. I tried it in LRF and you instantly loose aggro on one mob, when you taunt other. Maybe it still can be managed somehow, but too troublesome to get any profit. And since tanks are top dpsers on that fight (if they are not bad), there is no reason to swap one for dps.

Uhh you can't bubble his massive crush, it goes through a pally shield. Stop lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Imaskar View Post
    The only one who is not dying from the enrage stomp is dk with purgatory
    Monks can easily survive the enrage, but not like it matters as the boss despawn after it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone of you have any actual experience of solotanking Elegon? Because he hits pretty damn hard once you get some 20-30 stacks..
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoskadosk View Post
    Does anyone of you have any actual experience of solotanking Elegon? Because he hits pretty damn hard once you get some 20-30 stacks..
    I don't. But I'd guess you should ask a dps to offtank him while you destack, in order to lose stacke once in each P1.
    If it's timed correctly, a Warrior should be able to tank it for ~6 seconds with DbtS without taking any damage.