Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetrofi View Post
    The patch making stuff ready for Cataclysm (3.9.5?)

The thing was the duration was reduced so you could not manage to use your hearthstone in the bubble anymore.
    Not really gameplay important, but they did remove something iconic for Paladins.
    You can do this again via Glyph of Righteous Retreat.

My favorite Paladin fix was when they made it so that seals were 30/60 minutes (used to be 30 seconds!!) and judgement didn't remove them after one use.
    Hated the removal of Illumination :/
    But eh...it was necessary and us healers adapted.
    I liked having two different "levels" for Blessings, and I also miss having more than Blessing of Kings/Might.
    Oh...and I miss having to get keys for some reason.
    Last edited by fooliuscaesar13; 2012-12-24 at 03:32 PM.

Old Windury totem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    That time when Mages became the most boring class and Fire got nerfed to unplayable.

Oh wait, that was all within the last 3 months
    http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/
    like how "unplayable" is still around average, go to show you some people need their class/spec to be the overpower beyond belief to consider it to be "adequate".
    The fire nerf was totally justify if you raid heroic.
    http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/Wind_Lord...14/60/default/
    5.1 they broke fire to ridiculously overpower in some fights in 5.1 before the hotfix, as the link provide shows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    You only went oom if it was a aoe fight and 15-20 seconds in viper sorted that out, single target with replenishment and wisdom up on the boss you never went oom
    And watched your dps drop into the toilet level thanks to the aspect of viper nerfing your damage. Face it, hunters are more consistent with their DPS output now.
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

15+ Year Old Account
    no way I'd rather ICC MM hunter with 100% apen over anything that has come since.
    Sig by Safhira

15+ Year Old Account
    From a priest PoV:

- Back in Ulduar when the priest's Divine hymn was put on a long cd, was so imba and op before that.
    - Circle of healing on a cooldown (I still remember Karazhan Nightbane just spamming CoH while running from the zombiespawn, so cool)
    - Prayer of Mending on a cooldown, gl hf trying to kill me while I spammed it on myself.

Not a massive nerf (still pretty notable) but the removal of plague strike removing HoT's.

10+ Year Old Account
    The biggest nerf for Paladins was at the start of Cata, when they nerfed the lack of a stupid, arbitrary bolt-on resource that would fundamentally transform the class into something completely different... When they added holy power.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divine Shield used to have like twice the duration, without the 50% damage nerf. So immune to damage for like 20 seconds, while doing maximum burst.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember a big buff for PvP tanks was when they increased the rate Vengeance stacks to solve the issue of threat at the beginning of a PvE fight. It apparently brought to light how OP Vengeance was in PvP situations according to QQers that didn't know it's an Enrage effect in which it can be dispelled, or kite the tank to let Vengeance fall off, (notably on Blood DKs) that it was disabled in PvP a patch later.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Making buffs raidwide from a PvE perspective...this prob had one of the biggest impacts in raiding history to raidforming. To this day I still think it was a stupid descission because of 1 patch of shaman stacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Yalingo View Post
    Has everyone forgotten the Great BM Hunter Nerf of 3.0?

Spec wasn't used since then until 5.0. Completely wtf pwn'd the spec.
    It was actually 3.0.8. From 3.0 to 3.0.2 BM hunters were the top of the charts, putting up some ridiculous numbers. It needed to be nerfed, but Blizzard hit them so hard that they just didn't really know what to do with them from there. Of course, since I was a Survival hunter (before Survival hunters were cool! :P) and they got a huge buff, that was a personal favorite patch of mine. But Beast Mastery has never really recovered from that nerf. Which is too bad, because they still have the coolest ability (being able to tame exotic pets) and I know a lot of raiding hunters miss the reign of the Beast Masters...but too bad, so sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Adding an internal CD to Windfury weapon