Thread: Low level BGS

10+ Year Old Account

Low level BGS

Which class facerolls with heirlooms in lower bgs? im just after some mindless carnage.

Deleted
    Rogue and Hunter has the easiest of times I believe. Hunter deals soooo much damage whilst others can't even get close before they die, and rogues pretty much one shot anyone with Ambush.

Deleted
    Hybrids are beasts, high damage, high healing. Especially priests (disc). Warriors and Rogues are great aswell. If you just want carnage at the lowest brackets then I'd recommend either priest or rogue. Retribution paladins were (before MoP, not sure now though) AMAZING at the level 30+ brackets!

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Without a doubt, Dpriest.

Bubble/flash heal and you can pretty much live forever and kill anyone.

I don't even play low level bgs anymore just cause of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha sounds like wicked fun. Merry Xmas guys, thankyou for that!

Resto druids are virtually impossible to kill. Mana regen is too good, and mana costs are FAR too low... it's like 7mana for rejuv at level 20+..laughable.
    Spam rejuv, shapeshift out of shit, switch to cat form and kill people as if you specced feral because it still hits hard... /lol at everyone.

Blood / Frost DKS, Arms Warriors, Subtlety Rogues, Frost Mages, S Priests, Retadin, probably in that order.

Deleted
    Shadow priests around level 65-70 have the damage to drop players in seconds while being able to keep themselves up against 3-4 dps at once.