Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ducklino View Post

I don't know about you, maybe you're spoiled rich kid, but 25 euro for a BOT to use in a video game that you already pay USD$15 per month is no way cheap.
    (if you're talking about free ones, LOL they all suck so bad that even naive people knows they are bots.
    For real? 25 euro is nothing! Thats like 2-3 hours of work a month to afford...

OT: You realy lost 29 in a row? That's very impressive, and not to be rude, but I guess the problem may be with you then. The chance of getting into 29 realy shitty BGs in a row is so low... I got my warrior full decked in PvP gear 19 hours played at lvl 90 (Had 4k honor and JP when I dinged though), just team up with some friends/guild mates/randoms and win easy. 5 people that got a clue got so much to say.

If you're all fed ut with BGs (Guess PvP isnt realy the way to go for you then...?), you can always go dungeon farming and just convert. (350JP for 275HP I think it is)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Go farm random heroics for JP and convert it to honor all i can say to you if you hate losing all day.

Just keep swimming just keep swimming

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Quote Originally Posted by Booniehat View Post
    Google "Oqueue" from solidice, a wow addon that helps you form premades with a social network of battle net tags.

You will cry and thank the heavens after installing it.
    Does this add on favour a specific faction?