Thread: Firelands 10H

Firelands 10H

Was just curious if it's possible to 3 man 10M Heroic Firelands...minus H:Ragnaros? Everyone is around 485 ilvl. Our group comp would be Blood DK, Resto Druid and Elemental Shaman. The Ele Shaman and I 2 man Normal Alysrazor every week for the mount but im not sure if it's possible to do the other bosses on Heroic with 3 people.

Only one I see being any problem is Baleroc. As non-tanks are present, you will get shards, and it will probably be hard to cover them all with 3 people. That said, you don't know until you try.

Deleted
    Rhyolith is gonna be a problem aswell, since you only have 3 people the volcano stacks will ramp up a lot quicker, you probably will need very good rng with the volcano spawns to 3 man it.

Deleted
    Cant remember how many peeps were needed for staghelm to change the forms. The stacks would get quite high if left to one form.

Quote Originally Posted by zandervont View Post
    Cant remember how many peeps were needed for staghelm to change the forms. The stacks would get quite high if left to one form.
    Its 8 people, so that would create a problem.

Deleted
    I recently did Shannox with 4, which was doable. Beth didn't work, there was too much of everything everywhere. Baleroc won't work either, Rhyo only if perfectly executed. Alysrazor... should be possible.