Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    So you went from a demon that was seperated into several parts and banned to the moon

to the sha that consist of several parts, and a vague theory about the old god in 5.2?

Still can't see any form of link whatsoever.

Pretty sure that if you make it vague enough, you can prove that *almost* every story in existence borrows from another story/plot/group of characters. Except for the first groups of books that were written, of course. Very little is original anymore, and even of the things that sound original, if you go back far enough in time you will find that they may have "borrowed" from someone else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lanerios View Post
    So you went from a demon that was seperated into several parts and banned to the moon

to the sha that consist of several parts, and a vague theory about the old god in 5.2?

Still can't see any form of link whatsoever.
    Sorry, but there is no vague theory about the old god, it's a fact.

It's called 7 burdens of Shao Hao, Y'shraaj had 7 heads, yet there are only 6 Sha, instead of 7
    There is a Ten Tailed demon, yet there are only 9 beasts, instead of 10.
    The end result is the that missing one is actually all of the links combined together.

Quote Originally Posted by fooliuscaesar13 View Post
    Pretty sure that if you make it vague enough, you can prove that *almost* every story in existence borrows from another story/plot/group of characters. Except for the first groups of books that were written, of course. Very little is original anymore, and even of the things that sound original, if you go back far enough in time you will find that they may have "borrowed" from someone else.
    That's not the point. What I'm getting at, is it possible to somewhat predict where the plot will go.

Will we find the Old God's body on the Ulduar like Stronghold island of Thunder king?
    Will Garrosh manage to find the way to control all 6 forms of Sha?
    And if all of the above come true, will he use this power to ressurect the Old God...or atleast take his power, which is combination of all 6 together?
    Last edited by mmoc6e272995a4; 2012-12-28 at 04:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    Please, I talking about the Tailed Beasts part from Naruto, not Naruto as whole.
    Then don't frame your title the way you did. You've only got yourself to blame for the Naruto-related remarks, since your entire premise was that the WoW plot = Naruto plot, followed by an explanation why.

It's like making a thread named "I hate My Little Pony", to talk about the latest Knicks-Lakers game inside (with a My Little Pony reference worked in the body of the post somewhere), and then being angry that everyone went all MLP batshit crazy on you.

Quote Originally Posted by 0smo View Post
    it's oke

neji will respawn tomorrow and obito will become good en sasuke will kill madara in the end

but no i dont see any similarities.

Altho i do have kage bunshin yell macro-ed to my mirror images
    Why did you bring up Neji dying..
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    Sorry, but there is no vague theory about the old god, it's a fact.

It's called 7 burdens of Shao Hao, Y'shraaj had 7 heads, yet there are only 6 Sha, instead of 7
    There is a Ten Tailed demon, yet there are only 9 beasts, instead of 10.
    The end result is the that missing one is actually all of the links combined together.

That's not the point. What I'm getting at, is it possible to somewhat predict where the plot will go.

Will we find the Old God's body on the Ulduar like Stronghold island of Thunder king?
    Will Garrosh manage to find the way to control all 6 forms of Sha?
    And if all of the above come true, will he use this power to ressurect the Old God...or atleast take his power, which is combination of all 6 together?
    I think in the later tiers we will see Garrosh being fully corrupted by each of the 6 Sha or he will be the 7th. Either way, Garrosh will be majorly corrupted by Sha energies. Hopefully we could see some badass transformation during the boss fight

Also will be interesting to see if Blizzard actually follows this Ancient mythology(Just what OP described with the Naruto ref.) in WoW or they just go their own style.

Again, vague theory about the old god being in 5.2.. Sorry, but got any more stretches? Garrosh is Sean Connery's son maybe?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Why did you bring up Neji dying..
    Because there are always ass holes who love to appear knowledgeable about something at the cost of other peoples misfortune. Please report the post so no one can see it, I keep up to date with the manga but someone might be pretty annoyed about having something spoiled.

Deleted
    I thought of this when I saw the final quest of Dominance Offensive.
    Without wanting to spoil anything... there's a certain weakling that gets smashed by boulders but somehow still has a couple of HP left... sounds familar?

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    Because there are always ass holes who love to appear knowledgeable about something at the cost of other peoples misfortune. Please report the post so no one can see it, I keep up to date with the manga but someone might be pretty annoyed about having something spoiled.
    I knew he died but it's still a sore spot in my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Well afterall I dont know what this Naruto stuff is nor do I care but...

No I dont think everyone except the Mantid know about this, nor will they tell. Maybe the dudes who got exalted but Lore wise ? No that won't happen. Garrosh wont be yelling "HORDE WE WILL RESURRECT OLD GODS AND STUFF"

Actually that would be pretty cool but... I doubt it. The Klaxxi / Mantid aren't the kindliest brood and won't tell everyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    I knew he died but it's still a sore spot in my mind.
    Well, I didn't really care about him anymore. He was once my favourite character but as time went by, he and the other side characters didn't recieve any development and I kinda forgot about all the other ninjas in Konoha. So his death didn't really "touch" me.

OT: I can see where you're going at with that "9 tailed beasts but 10 tailed origin" - "6 sha but 7 headed origin". I only read the OP at first and you didn't mention it there, you probably should.

Also, people are obviously forgetting that Garrosh might ACCIDENTLY res Y'shaarj? I mean, it's not like Blizz could twist the story like it wouldn't take any difficult ritual to resurrect an old god. Or maybe Garrosh finds some notes on how to resurrect the old god but misinterprets them and thinks he would get the power of the Sha that way (more likely to happen). Who knows, only time will tell.
    Last edited by mmoc7168d263de; 2012-12-29 at 04:46 PM.

Question: Whatever happened to the lore of "The Sha are the physical manifestations of Emperor Shuhao's emotions which he purged from himself to become a better leader"? I swear that was the idea behind the Sha for all of the leveling lore. So is it Y'shaarj's remains or Shuhao's emotions?

Deleted
    Thanks for this post man, i can't bring myself to do dailies and this post is juicy with old god info.

Deleted
    Whats even bigger of a plot is Mogu are Retextured Draenei HOLY SHIT

But no i dont think theyre related theyre similiar sure but many things are

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelos View Post
    I thought of this when I saw the final quest of Dominance Offensive.
    Without wanting to spoil anything... there's a certain weakling that gets smashed by boulders but somehow still has a couple of HP left... sounds familar?
    Yes, because that is a trope used soooo often in popular culture, that nothing can claim to be its origin.

Would have been an awesome twist when there had not been a happy ending.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    I can see where you're going at with that "9 tailed beasts but 10 tailed origin" - "6 sha but 7 headed origin". I only read the OP at first and you didn't mention it there, you probably should.

Also, people are obviously forgetting that Garrosh might ACCIDENTLY res Y'shaarj? I mean, it's not like Blizz could twist the story like it wouldn't take any difficult ritual to resurrect an old god. Or maybe Garrosh finds some notes on how to resurrect the old god but misinterprets them and thinks he would get the power of the Sha that way (more likely to happen). Who knows, only time will tell.
    Glad somebody got the point. =)

Only the Mantid know the Sha's origin, yet that doesn't exclude that Garrosh would without knowing ress an Old God.

Like, he'd think if the power of all 6 sha are bound together in a single vessle, their power would be easier to control.

Deleted
    naruta oh comon its even worse than i imagined.
    Kung fu panda, pokemon, and now naruto.. god damn
    WoW story was interesting untill they broke it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by keksplace View Post
    naruta oh comon its even worse than i imagined.
    Kung fu panda, pokemon, and now naruto.. god damn
    WoW story was interesting untill they broke it.
    dude, just read the OP before judging
    Last edited by mmoc6e272995a4; 2012-12-31 at 11:20 AM.

Deleted
    They MAY have taken some of Sha plotline from Naruto but i really doubt it. It's so vaguely correlated it doesn't line up really that close at all.