Page 58 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    got my amazon mail yesterday with a delivery date for the 12th oktober

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pG-q-WIYTs

Was just for fun checking out there offical channel at random, since I haven't looked at it for like 1-2 months and poof, new exciting upload just now!

Game releases world wide for all regions on same date wuup.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

I

want

that

sword

With it's steel typing and ghost typing fighting will be off the table and it's super effectiveness against physic and ghost should go to *1 no?

Last edited by zito; 2013-07-05 at 02:58 PM.

Yep, a very cool typing. Not a big fan off art trough, but its pretty good themed for steel/ghost.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Yep, a very cool typing. Not a big fan off art trough, but its pretty good themed for steel/ghost.
    It looks better when it's in the sheath.

Guessing because it is a sword it will have a high atk stat low satk. The 3rd ghost type to be physical attacker right? Next to bannette and the golem thing.

Tempted to make a physical ghost team now...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    It looks better when it's in the sheath.

Guessing because it is a sword it will have a high atk stat low satk. The 3rd ghost type to be physical attacker right? Next to bannette and the golem thing.

Tempted to make a physical ghost team now...
    Dusknoir is more defense inclined, but its Attack is pretty good and the next highest (ignoring legendaries) after Banette.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

--Deleted and moved to main Pokemon thread. Sorry for the confusion--
    Last edited by Keile; 2013-07-05 at 03:51 PM.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post

It's based on modifying FireRed, though it can use HeartGold/SoulSilver as a source of sprites (saddly it wont make the world 3D T_T). Basically you can play through the entire main story of FireRed while in an MMO setting where you can trade, battle, and form your own teams. My only real complaint about the game is, for some odd reason, it uses low quality MIDI versions of the music rather than the defaults, but honestly....that's kinda just nitpicking.

Hope this helps cull the Pokemon MMO cravings I know a lot of you have.....I know it's helped mine a bit XD
    Seen this floating around YouTube a bit but never watched, so I've got one big question:

Is the physical/special move split in? Because otherwise, it makes so many of the Pokemon terrible.
    Last edited by Nadev; 2013-07-05 at 03:52 PM.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    AHA! There it is. I'll move the post to there. Didn't see it when I did a forum-wide search.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadev View Post
    Seen this floating around YouTube a bit but never watched, so I've got one big question:

Is the physical/special move split in?
    I don't believe so. They pretty much want to keep it as Gen3 as possible, but they said they are still considering it.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ghost sword is kinda boring. I came up with a steel/ghost abandoned suit of armor a few years ago (others probably have too though) and I always thought that would be way cooler and has a potential for being way creepier.

Deleted
    Will there be a pokemon game for the next gen consols maybe ?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkplosion View Post
    Will there be a pokemon game for the next gen consols maybe ?
    The 3DS.

/10 char

They said on the next edition of CoroCoro in this August they will reveal something mind-blowingly huge or in gamefreaks word, "the magazine will contain the biggest scoop of the century." I don't know if it will be about pokemon or not. However there was this silhouette revealed

New feature: Mega Evolutions! (Real feature, not official English name)

Many existing Pokemon are getting new Mega transformations. It looks like it's a temporary evolution that only lasts during battle, and retains the name of the original Pokemon. Confirmed so far: Blaziken, Lucario, Mewtwo (the already shown new form), Ampharos (who becomes Electric/Dragon), Mawile, and Absol.

http://pokejungle.net/2013/08/08/sep...king-updating/

Interesting news! I like the idea of some different forms for some already fully evo'd pokemon but could we get a better name than mega. Can't wait to see where they go with it. Also not a huge fan of the two new pokemon (pre evo gogoats ok), dam raichu/pikachu clone for one.

Deleted
    Not sure why alot of the revealed mega evolutions are already very strong before it...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Not sure why alot of the revealed mega evolutions are already very strong before it...
    Mawile is the only one that legitimately needs one.

Like, Blaziken? Really? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Mawile is the only one that legitimately needs one.

Like, Blaziken? Really? Really?
    That's what I said when I read mega evolution is a more powerful version. Fucking Blaziken needing a power boost? Uh no.

However if they are giving Blaziken a power boost I wonder how long their temp form lasts? It starts in combat but from the sounds of it, not for the entire battle.

I can't wait for MEGA Tyranitar!

When he enters the field, the 3ds flings sand into your face!

But really, the mega-forms sounds like a cool mechanic, but only if they pick good pokemon... No more blaziken mega forms :P

its seems to me, that these evolutions are triggered through the abilities of the pokémon. if blaziken collect enough bonus speed it triggers the evolution. absol could be triggered through justified and so on..