Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    As an update, the "Warlock Island" was scrapped. According to Xelnath it was going to be a small daily quest hub accessed as part of the original green fire questline.

The island itself is the remains of the planet, Xerrath. The idea was that the Warlocks would show up and set about clearing out the demons and eventually claiming it for themselves.
    Why does that sound to me like something Warlocks should have despite it being scrapped from the questline... Hopefully Blizz might reuse the idea since they're hinting not-too-subtly the Legion is returning.

They should ran these ideas by us before scrapping them. I'm sure they'll find the resources to come up with a new pet they can sell though.

Maybe they thought it was over the top to devote that many resources to giving a class their own daily hub in addition to an epic questline?

Deleted
    Our own dailies seems a bit excessive. Maybe we'll see this island in the next expansion however, since a lot of us think it'll be a burning legion focused expansion. Really liking the idea of visiting a broken, shattered world even more screwed over than draenor (since this'll be legionfuntimes as opposed to portal-magic-gone-wrong-derps).

What i'd like is for it to a nice little daily quest hub for warlocks, with the other filthy classes having their own class daily quests someplace too (maybe DKs do stuff by acherus, etc). Would be easier to implement little dailies for each class with a new xpac release, rather than tacking some on mid xpac for one class.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercroft View Post
    Our own dailies seems a bit excessive.
    monks have their own dailies and nobody complains about it.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    monks have their own dailies and nobody complains about it.
    To be fair, those dailies are for the XP bonus so that people levelling monks can level up faster; basically Blizz's way of trying to replace the "You start at level 55" of Death Knights level jump for a level 1 class. That said, there could be a point in adding a quest-hub and daily quests to classes to speed up levelling once you get, say, one or two max level characters, to make alting easier.

DKs in Acherus, Druids in Moonglade (since they both already have transportation spells), Mages perhaps in Dalaran if after 5.4 Sunreavers are allowed back, Paladins in Light's Hope, Rogues in Ravenholdt, Shaman in the Maelstrom, with Hunters, Warriors, Warlocks getting new areas to suit their lore (trying to think of Priests, maybe Sunwell? Maybe a new area.)

"Mysterious Warlock area scrapped in 5.2"