Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    I will have Nekros Prime first so that's good I just need Nitain Extract that looks to be really rare. Hydroid Prime is just being built as I get parts but I have been lucky with his parts. I've never used a shotgun in Warframe, so the shotgun will be interesting. I thought they sucked when I last played.
    Shotguns are some of the best weapons for late game due to excellent ammo economy and high damage per shot.

Tigris Prime, Corinth and Arca Plasmor will all take you far.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekz View Post
    Hey guys,

Just wanted to pop in here and let people know how much I'm enjoying Warframe.

Warframe has given me back the intensity of immersion that I have not felt since Burning Crusade.

It's an awesome game. DE rocks!
    Glad you like it, Warframe really is a great game and somehow its even FtP!
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Glad you like it, Warframe really is a great game and somehow its even FtP!
    Indeed, Warframe is probably the best F2P game I've ever played. The sheer amount of fun you can have without paying a dime is staggering.

10+ Year Old Account
    So question to pc players? Trying to decide whether to get the ember/loki pack on pc and i am curious how much do reaper prime and latron prime on pc?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    So question to pc players? Trying to decide whether to get the ember/loki pack on pc and i am curious how much do reaper prime and latron prime on pc?
    How much do they what?

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Use warframe.market to evaluate prices.

Reaper prime blade is going for 10 plat
    Handle for 10 plat
    BP for 10 plat
    Set for 40 plat

Latron prime barrel starting at 20 plat
    Receiver for 10 plat
    Stock starts at 10 plat
    BP for 10 plat
    Set starts at 55 plat

warframe market is such a great site lol, reminds me a bit of d2jsp but better and having all the scamming precautions in game is a nice added part of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Use warframe.market to evaluate prices.

Reaper prime blade is going for 10 plat
    Handle for 10 plat
    BP for 10 plat
    Set for 40 plat

Latron prime barrel starting at 20 plat
    Receiver for 10 plat
    Stock starts at 10 plat
    BP for 10 plat
    Set starts at 55 plat
    Yewah kinda missed it oh well they will all be unvaulted again i suspect

So i basically put my starting frame of Volt in deep freeze as i really love nidus but i get the feeling there must be some energy conservation/recharge/production mods i need because it seems like a good build is based on using infestation powers constantly to get up stacks and become a cancermonster that will not die but most missions i end at 12 stacks out of 100 tops.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    So i basically put my starting frame of Volt in deep freeze as i really love nidus but i get the feeling there must be some energy conservation/recharge/production mods i need because it seems like a good build is based on using infestation powers constantly to get up stacks and become a cancermonster that will not die but most missions i end at 12 stacks out of 100 tops.
    Those mods would be Flow, Streamline and Energy Syphon. Rage is also a good choice for Nidus too, it turns health damage you take into Energy.

Continuity is also worth considering too, casting abilities less is one way around Energy issues.

There are corrupted mods that do the same things, but they're much harder, or expensive, to come across and come with a negative penalty too. They're worth looking into, but might not be something you want to use all the time.

Okay got it, next question. I have two frames. Volt and Nidus both mastered. Where do i go with them next? also i got the blueprints for oberon and all of oberons parts currently building. Do i need another platinum slot or can you 'vault' some and only have two active?

You'll need Plat to buy additional slots. You can't vault a frame the way you can a Kubrow unfortunately. If you really want the extra slot you can sell one of your frames from the Equiment Menu. Just be aware that if you sell a quest frame, the only way to reacquire it is through buying it with Plat.

As to where you go with your mastered frames, that's really up to you. If you're planning on using them a lot, you can look at investing an Orokin Reactor and Forma to increase the number of mods you can install at any given time.

Lastly, you can consider getting Augment Mods for your abilities. Volt augments are availible from the Arbiters of Hexis and Red Veil. Nidus augments are from Steel Meridian and The Perrin Sequence. Those are longer term goals however, it can take a reasonable time investment to reach the required Standing to have access to the mods.

Okay got it, next question. I have two frames. Volt and Nidus both mastered. Where do i go with them next? also i got the blueprints for oberon and all of oberons parts currently building. Do i need another platinum slot or can you 'vault' some and only have two active?
    Nidus is stupid fun. I'm up to I think 2 or 3 forma on him +orokin catalyst. He's worth continuing use past just mastering him.

Well i've been having a blast for a while and got the starter pack, already got rhino and oberon cooking but picked up Octavia as i wanted a none solo feeling frame. I love nidus a lot but when you know what you are doing are get some decent low tier mods they parasite, line combo makes you a solo'ing monster. Only complaint so far is i never needed spectres till i found TWO junctions locked by one thing needing one made and it takes 8 hours...

Well i've been having a blast for a while and got the starter pack, already got rhino and oberon cooking but picked up Octavia as i wanted a none solo feeling frame. I love nidus a lot but when you know what you are doing are get some decent low tier mods they parasite, line combo makes you a solo'ing monster. Only complaint so far is i never needed spectres till i found TWO junctions locked by one thing needing one made and it takes 8 hours...
    Just wait until you get the junction that makes you do the Lua puzzle rooms.

Got a good clan yet? Might want to get some help.

Also: Khora this week on PC.

https://www.warframe.com/news/beasts...ming-this-week

Last edited by unholytestament; 2018-04-17 at 08:22 PM.

I'm just trying to unlock other planets as fast as I can right now. Just finished up Mars so I'll go Phobos and unlock the next one.

No idea what I should really be doing but eh I guess unlocking all the planets first is a good idea.

Yeah just working your way through the map is the place to start.

If you get to a boss that drops a frame you like consider getting all the parts
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Yeah just working your way through the map is the place to start.

If you get to a boss that drops a frame you like consider getting all the parts
    Bought myself Octavia. Had some spare funds in my PSN wallet so I figured I'd treat myself. Managed to have enough for that sexy as hell Diva skin for it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Bought myself Octavia. Had some spare funds in my PSN wallet so I figured I'd treat myself. Managed to have enough for that sexy as hell Diva skin for it too.
    I just picked her up too and she is interesting. Using her primary and secondary together makes this roaming, tracking, luring aoe deathcloud and beyond that the more hectic shit is the more she buffs the party. Not my favourite frame but fun. Got her to rank 18 in about 7 runs of the extinction run in the void you unlock from phobos.

Right now though im sticking with Nidus. Easily my favourite, just did a 10 wave vampiric nightmare defense and got messaged if i was hacking as everyone else had around 20-30 kills and i had 252. Even in beginner mods he's a monster. His base move is a stomp that sends out a wave of infectious matter thats a damage wave and each hit enemy adds 1 to a stacking meter, every 5 gets you 1 point of 'infestation' that makes you tougher and stronger and at 15+ you self res if you die and it goes up to 100. With my current mods im always healing fast, have long range and lots of energy and every hit builds up my energy so sometimes ill just stand still and power up a little. Also has an aoe deathgrip type thing you throw so you pull in a dozen mobs and then use the stomp to kill them and get 2 or 3 more infestation stacks along with a special move to spend stacks to make an area of the level infested and spawn maggots that attack mobs and heal you. The kicker though is his infestation link. To a party member its a buff but to an enemy its a stun and any damage you take to do goes to it. So for the gates to new worlds if i have trouble i just stun them and wail on them till its cooldown resets, a minute of unhinded damage means they explode and i move on

Right now im using on nidus
    Hunter Adrenaline Rank 5 - convert +45% of damage on health to energy
    Damaged Flow rank 3 - 72% more energy
    Stretch Rank 5 - +45% ability range
    Equilibrium rank 3 - health pickups give 32% energy and vice versa
    Damaged continuity - +9% ability duration
    Damaged intensify - +8% ability strength
    Streamline Rank 5 - +30% ability efficiency
    Vitality rank 7 - +320% health
    Rush rank 5 - +30% sprint speed

Has armour 450, energy 222, hp 930, sprint 1.30, efficiency 130%, range 145%, strength 118%. For a veteran thats no doubt trash but for a beginner with 20 hours played its a monster compared to anyone else my rank i've run into. Cannot recommend nidus enough. Hes basically zerg creep: the guy.

Deleted
    I know what kind of game genre Warframe belongs to, but when does it start to feel like an mmo? Ive Only 30h in the game. Camping my ship and unlocking planets. Maybe someone else join your mission but it is not like People ever talk or respond.

It is one amazing game indeed, but as a new player right now i feel like it might as well been a offline rpg game