Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    If you leave after 1 round the selection of weapons/frames you get at the start changes. The only other option is to wait out the potentially long hour+ timer until the Mood changes
    That's a totally garbage behavior which usually leads to everyone doing that, so when you'll finally have a great pick, people will still be leaving at round 1 and your run will be ruined or severely handicapped depending on how potent your warframe is.

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    Maybe, but rolling the dice to get a decent loadout is better than spending the while time on the floor hoping people will carry me.
    Ah, I thought you meant something changed between the rounds in the same circuit run.
    Honestly, in the 5 Warframes and 8 weapons choice, there is no way to fall on 100% garbage stuff. And even in that 1% of cases, you just need to pick the least garbage, funnel all Decrees in it, and from round 4 you'll start wrecking enemies more quickly than they scale up. Even with the standard DE-builds.

Staying for 10-12 rounds is pretty standard & easy with garbage weapons, I've done it lots of times (when I still cared about Circuit), not even mentioning it's a lot more fun doing 1x 12-rounds rather than doing 25 1-rounds

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Ah, I thought you meant something changed between the rounds in the same circuit run.
    Honestly, in the 5 Warframes and 8 weapons choice, there is no way to fall on 100% garbage stuff. And even in that 1% of cases, you just need to pick the least garbage, funnel all Decrees in it, and from round 4 you'll start wrecking enemies more quickly than they scale up. Even with the standard DE-builds.

Staying for 10-12 rounds is pretty standard & easy with garbage weapons, I've done it lots of times (when I still cared about Circuit), not even mentioning it's a lot more fun doing 1x 12-rounds rather than doing 25 1-rounds
    I'm sure you can make it work in steel path with crappy loadouts, but I can't. If I get Excalibur, Mag, Ivara, and Atlas (for example) I WILL spend the first 6 rounds dead 100% of the time. Probably more than that, tbh.

7+ Year Old Account
    forgot this thread existed but decided I would share this
    "FUN"
    Fact with you lot.
    I was a legendary 3 player, with the second highest tier of founder, cause no way was i gunna pay 150$ for the next highest tier, so I don't have the lato prime.
    With the new whisper in the walls stuff legend 4 was now available, as long as you had EVERYTHING, minus 1 weapon, meaning you were only able to be missing 1 weapon to get legend 4. but that means I should have been fine right?
    Nope, cause even after all these years I have YET to get the despair, even after weeks of farming with friends just for stalkers to try and get it.
    So I eventually caved, and paid the 800 platinum... 800 fucking platinum, just for the despair, so I could reach legend rank 4.

yeah I fucking hate it, atleast most of that plat was from selling stuff on warframe market...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    I'm sure you can make it work in steel path with crappy loadouts, but I can't. If I get Excalibur, Mag, Ivara, and Atlas (for example) I WILL spend the first 6 rounds dead 100% of the time. Probably more than that, tbh.
    Mag is one of the most powerful warframe there is (despite being strongly undervalued by the community), especially with her unlimited shield gating, I strongly recommend to find out a build for her

But I understand your concern, there are some cases where there is really nothing worth or fun in Teshin's cave. But more often than not, there will be at least one of the meta warframe (and I'm saying "Meta" as large, as nearly everything is meta nowadays) that can carry the whole thing pretty easily.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Time to change your password.
    Tencent is mentioned in a massive password leak.
    Update on this - https://www.forbes.com/sites/daveywi...h=22d667fbab58

Largely it's just putting together info from tons of other breaches. But still, always follow best practices with personal security and the like.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Update on this - https://www.forbes.com/sites/daveywi...h=22d667fbab58

Largely it's just putting together info from tons of other breaches. But still, always follow best practices with personal security and the like.

Yeah, mainly old data compiled into a single archive.
    But, there's a lot more data than there should be - so there's new stuff as well.