Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by herpecin View Post
    they get like 2 million AP from vengeance, so sacred shield absorbs absurd amounts
    Or 100 million, but close enough

It's also to do with the sacred shield scaling folks, It scales with attack power, so I assume she just absorbs all of the damage from the explosions, and with 3 dogs plus explosions will have insane vengeance.

So level 80s are soloing content that some guilds and most players couldnt even do in raids? Seems like theres more fails in WoW than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by LuxyEU View Post
    so its finaly been done, first they solo thier own content, then level 85 content, now 90 content.

http://i.imgur.com/mrbak.jpg#.UOjtzG_dmnc
    Edit: Armory to the 80 paladin
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...est/Faruz/feed

when will blizzard "fix" these bugs :/

Edit: here is some of the 85 content
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKqaUhz5RIc

You can by pass the level requirrement to enter a high level raid by letting a lvl 90 enter before you, you follow right after as he zones in. Congtrats, you are now here u should not be able to be.

Will highlight what Aelo said here; he has a bit more understanding about this bug related to 80 soloing with pallys

Edit: I have made a thread on the offical Forums aswell, with the hope that blizzard might fix this
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6298351287
    This is fake. Downed after 5 minutes 10 seconds according to DBM.

The gold is individual yes....

But if you loot the mob and turn autoloot off, you will see ALL the gold before it gets split. like it ALWAYS does.

So simply if a boss will give each player 10g, and you kill him in a 25man raid, it will show 250g in the loot window, once looted it gets split to everyone and they all get 10g

If one person kills it, 10g will show in the window.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post
    The gold is individual yes....

But if you loot the mob and turn autoloot off, you will see ALL the gold before it gets split. like it ALWAYS does.

So simply if a boss will give each player 10g, and you kill him in a 25man raid, it will show 250g in the loot window, once looted it gets split to everyone and they all get 10g

If one person kills it, 10g will show in the window.
    depends on the boss, 25g from 90 ones

Quote Originally Posted by Peso View Post
    Millions of vengeance = epic healing and super epic dps.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

lol do you know how much a fire mage can do in with one combust with all that haste?... its not fake

Quote Originally Posted by Razorlor View Post
    Good thing it is impossible to edit a photo.
    Good thing it's impossible to edit Blizzard's Armory feed.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

10+ Year Old Account
    Vengeance is super broken and allows for that kind of dps.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    lol do you know how much a fire mage can do in with one combust with all that haste?... its not fake
    this is a paladin tho :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow...the amount of QQ in this thread...ridiculous.

I'm in a level 80, 84, and 85 twink guild. Several of our level 80s have been regularly clearing level 85 content. It wasn't until yesterday or so that they realized they could get into level 90 content. I think they're setting up to try it, albeit with a full raid (or close to it) soon. Why does this bust your balls? They can't use the gear at all. They're having...dare I say it...FUN. I'm sure enough special snowflakes will QQ to Blizzard about it, and they'll patch it in so that you have to be 90 to get in. Congrats, you just killed the fun for a lot of people. Hope that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    Man, i ain't hope they nerf dem 80's 409 gear, if they do, it's like no-yolo or swag, a.k.a weird and stupidd, peaceee brahz, i lift

this is a paladin tho :P
    He was talking about the spine kill not vaults

Deleted
    Can't believe how ignorant some people are, it was the same with the duping exploit - "NO M8 DAY JUST XFERD SERVER WHIT 300 MOUNTZ TO RESAILZ OMG N000B".

There is a Vengeance bug with the Prot Paladin mastery. Due to the MoP blue gear that lvl 80's can equip it's possible to reach over 70% mastery, which means that the damage reduction from Shield of the Righteousness goes over 100%. So you are basically taking negative damage and thus Vengeance gets screwed.
    Last edited by mmocbd02567a48; 2013-01-06 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    The loot box is covering the raid options panel, not the raid frames. You can clearly see the raid frames in the picture.

He is covering vital information in the raid options panel, as you can see in the screenshot i've provided. It details how many tanks, healers, and DPS there are in the group. In my example picture, I have DPS Toggled off, while healers and tanks toggled on.

I'm suggesting that the OP had people assigned as "DPS" from the Role Check, and simply turned them off as I have.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Can't believe how ignorant some people are, it was the same with the duping exploit - "NO M8 DAY JUST XFERD SERVER WHIT 300 MOUNTZ TO RESAILZ OMG N000B".

There is a Vengeance bug with the Holy Paladin mastery. Due to the MoP blue gear that lvl 80's can equip it's possible to reach over 70% mastery, which means that the damage reduction from Shield of the Righteousness goes over 100%. So you are basically taking negative damage and thus Vengeance gets screwed.
    Prot, not holy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakari View Post
    With huge none physical damage when they overload ... seriously doubt thats legit lol

If you looked in the prot paladin's thread on soloing content, Prot paladins can reach OVER 100 damage reduction with Shield of the Righteousness. With an absorb up (aka Sacred Shield), and the over 100% damage reduction in place, the game calculates that the paladin absorbed infinite amount of damage, thus giving him max vengeance possibly (Some billion-ish AP). If you took a look at hims soloing H LK, he started doing around 500k dps, and downed the boss in a few seconds afterwards. Thus, with that much AP affecting Sacred Shield, Sared Shield easily absorbs... ALL the damage. EVER.

Chances are, blizz, when they get around to it, will nerf it by capping Paladins mastery at 99.99%. This won't affect any other paladins, other then the 80 twinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post

He is covering vital information in the raid options panel, as you can see in the screenshot i've provided. It details how many tanks, healers, and DPS there are in the group. In my example picture, I have DPS Toggled off, while healers and tanks toggled on.

I'm suggesting that the OP had people assigned as "DPS" from the Role Check, and simply turned them off as I have.
    this was not done by me, i just made a post about it. In hope that blizzard will fix paladins, i dont mind that we can enter 85 or 90 raids at lower levels , its the solo part that kinda ruins the game

this was not done by me, i just made a post about it. In hope that blizzard will fix paladins, i dont mind that we can enter 85 or 90 raids at lower levels , its the solo part that kinda ruins the game
    Why though? It doesn't affect you in any way and its just a bit of fun for the other person.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno