Deleted

<Atal Kaz> Argent dawn, Horde 10M [Casual] Thursday and Saturday Raid.

Atal Kaz - (Devoted Death)

Greetings people of MMO-Champion and thanks for peeking by.

While Argent Dawn is mainly known as a RP server and its well, less favourable reputation Goldshire. (Luckily I am horde.) I seek to try Establish a new Raiding guild on Argent Dawn Horde. Why do I suddenly feel like raiding instead of well, what the server is for? That is because I feel like I want to place a bit more work into this expansion and try out the new content. After raiding last time back in TBC, a lot has changed and I want to get into spin again and learn the ropes of how to raid the new instances. I have done PUG's and such but it never beats the experience of raiding with people you can talk to and laugh and discuss strategies for a boss through a speaking software such as Teamspeak/Ventrilo.

Now, let us move on to the bit of details you need to know before you consider writing an application or the possibility to level up and join the raiding crew.

Information:

* Time zone - Between GMT-0 and GMT+2 is preferred. Server time is GMT+1
    * Raid hours planned; 19-23 Thursday, 19-24 Saturday (Server Time)
    * This is a 10 man raiding crew for both Normal and Herioc progressions.
    * I am planning to start from scratch and work forward. Allowing less geared people to join in on the journey.
    * Currently using a friends team-speak that has room for 35 people. So shouldn't be any problem. (We got our own lil section)
    * Casual. I do not expect you to be the most hardcore pro. We all can learn and we learn in the pace we are comfortable with.
    * Patience. It is beneficial for all to have bit of patient. To know that things can go to hell in raids and keep going at it.
    + (Optional) - To get Sunsong ranch 16 plots of planting so you can help guild to get material for the Banquet table and farm materials such as mining/herb/leather etc.

Raid Set-up:

Tank;

* Druid ( That's me. )
    * Monk or Death Knight.

Healers;

* Priest
    * Paladin
    * Shaman ( This person is to be ready to have off specc as DPS. )

DPS;

* Hunter
    * Rogue
    * Mage
    * Warlock
    * Deathknight - Frost

Reason for this set-up?

I went from the basis that I am a tank druid and built the crew around that. With the help of Symbiosis, I can grant a Paladin the ability to battle ress. I can achieve Lightning shield from a Shaman. Fear ward from a Priest. How ever, the dps is built upon having mainly the classic DPS but also CC. Hunter, Rogue, Mage being the main CC components but also have a decent amount of Ranged DPS. The Deathknight in Frost specc is good for AoE dps which can be needed when dealing with a good amount of adds. The second tank being either monk or Deathknight is also built on these two classes currently being the better on putting out DPS and beneficial spells.

What if someone can't make it?:

Well, first my concern is to get a raid crew together and then work out spare people that can fill in spots in case someone is missing. In worst case scenario, pull someone in pug wise which usually doesn't go as bad as some people would think on this realm. Most people DO have brain and voice.

What classes do you seek out?:

Currently this idea was meant to be started with a friend whom abandoned the idea due him having other well, priorities. Mainly playing Alliance(Traitor). Either way, So I am currently the only level 90 in the guild with a few levelling friends that helps me boost the guild level up that is around 3-4 now.

Anything else you wish to mention?:

Well, I could mention that I have bought four tabs in the guild bank. They are categorized as this;

* Deposit tab
    * Material
    * Equipment
    * Recipes/Gems.

I have personally filled the Material with various leather and other interesting Pandaria Loots then I do not have any use of selling.

How to apply?:

I do not bother open a forum like Enjin or so. So simply write me a PM on here or contact me online through the character Trika.

Best way to prove your DPS abilities would most likely enter Brawl'gar Arena sadly enough I do not think everyone got the invite still xD
    Last edited by mmoce57b6f53e2; 2013-04-02 at 10:29 PM. Reason: How to Apply

Deleted
    Dabump.

Seeing I will most likely not have the ability to set up a Raid crew till this wednesday or the next by the looks of it due poor interest among horde since most raiders play ally sadly...

I have contacted another guild and I will work as a "rented" force and help them get going. Using that knowledge gained from that to apply for future encounters with my own guild even thought most stuff can be read. Practice and Theory is two whole different things and as a tank, I think I need a little bit better hand on that juggling process in Mogu'shan. If in the future to try Herioc.

Practice makes the better swordsman as they say.

You are free to apply through PM or send me a in-game mail through that mailbox or just chat me up in-game. If lucky we can probably assist this other guild if they lack people and such for instances. They have how ever friday and Saturday. The drinking crowd that goes to pubs and such might not like that time hence why I chose thursday and Saturday. Gives you all the time to drink and have fun on friday.

My self being not much of a drinker.

Deleted
    Dabump

Today I went with another guild as a Tank, their alts and their main/off tank went to ToT, we downed that first boss, the dps and healers had a lil struggle dodging the balls but tank side, it went awesome. Good swapping and such. Few wipes but we managed finally. It was a fun experience.

I have also done up to Garajal in the MSV. So I got a bit of experience so to speak with that and such. Should be all too hard to lead members through.

Any how, dabump.