Page 26 of 116 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    nft is scum!
    Get out.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    Get out.
    Just NK him tonight.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Get out.
    nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

nft
    Get out.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Like a bag of cats we are. ^_^

Except those who are dogs I guess. And red pandas.

And that is a fine catch. I think he's referring to either himself or Deca in terms of being a part of the Mafia game as a whole, but that is an almighty unusual choice of words which does point more to being a slip.

FoS Decagon
    FoS Listo
    FoS Majad

Also, since it wouldn't be a Mafia game without it.

FoS Firebert
    FoS Lysah

And to round things up

FoS Robo
    Yay, I'm an afterthought!

Okay. Not surprisingly, I don't know what to do really, we don't have a lot to go on. All I can remember that may have any importance was Kel stating he had a night action indirectly by asking about having a thread to post his actions in, and Lysah softclaiming (then denying being the character) Commissioner Gordon. So, I guess I'll keep my vote on Silkku for now. Hurray for pointless posts!

nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft nft
    What's this about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allysene View Post
    What's this about?
    Stupidity at its finest.

and Treann brings is all on himself by either truly getting upset about it or just claiming to get upset about it.

---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 11:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Yay, I'm an afterthought!

Okay. Not surprisingly, I don't know what to do really, we don't have a lot to go on. All I can remember that may have any importance was Kel stating he had a night action indirectly by asking about having a thread to post his actions in, and Lysah softclaiming (then denying being the character) Commissioner Gordon. So, I guess I'll keep my vote on Silkku for now. Hurray for pointless posts!
    Dyra FoS'd you, Fire, and Lysah. Aren't all three of you the same person?

I'm so confused!

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Stupidity at its finest.
    You're talking about Worgen right?!

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 01:19 AM ----------

and Treann brings is all on himself by either truly getting upset about it or just claiming to get upset about it.[COLOR="red"]
    I simply don't like it. But like if i'm getting THAT upset for it, geez Kray, not even once?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dyra FoS'd you, Fire, and Lysah. Aren't all three of you the same person?

I'm so confused!
    Wait wait wait....I'm Lysah now? When did that happen? I seem to be growing. The only logical conclusion is that I'm replacing everyone with robot clones one by one. Soon I will control everyone in this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're talking about Worgen right?!

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 01:19 AM ----------

I simply don't like it. But like if i'm getting THAT upset for it, geez Kray, not even once?!
    It's the internet. I can't tell if you're actually getting upset or not.

I understand you not liking it. I was just pointing out that they only keep saying it because it gets a reaction out of you. Had it been something that you just brushed off they likely would have stopped long ago.

Anyways, my previous post was me just joking. Just as I have done with every other post of mine in this thread so far.

---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 11:27 PM ----------

Wait wait wait....I'm Lysah now? When did that happen? I seem to be growing. The only logical conclusion is that I'm replacing everyone with robot clones one by one. Soon I will control everyone in this game.
    It's more that you are Fire and in the past Lysah and Fire were once said to be the same person, so in the end you are both. Or both of them are you. Or one of them is both of you.

Or we're all actually a figment of Worgen's imagination and each just one of his many personalities.

YES I MAD!

I understand you not liking it. I was just pointing out that they only keep saying it because it gets a reaction out of you. Had it been something that you just brushed off they likely would have stopped long ago.
    No, i will not stop until they finish first!

Unvote.

10+ Year Old Account

Anyways, my previous post was me just joking. Just as I have done with every other post of mine in this thread so far.

---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 11:27 PM ----------

It's more that you are Fire and in the past Lysah and Fire were once said to be the same person, so in the end you are both. Or both of them are you. Or one of them is both of you.

Or we're all actually a figment of Worgen's imagination and each just one of his many personalities.
    That's quite something. Still not quite as weird as what Listo (I think it was Listo) proposed last game. That was just weirdness heaped on top of confusing wording.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, i will not stop until they finish first!

Unvote.
    I was never added to Project Mayhem.

Unvote Vote Treann

* Cries in the corner

I was never added to Project Mayhem.

Unvote Vote Treann

* Cries in the corner

Unvote Vote N F T
    All this talking when he usually lurks, like he's trying to hide something.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's quite something. Still not quite as weird as what Listo (I think it was Listo) proposed last game. That was just weirdness heaped on top of confusing wording.
    Listo is a rabid red panda that wants me dead.

Of course he is weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Unvote Vote N F T
    All this talking when he usually lurks, like he's trying to hide something.
    @All the kills against me.

http://i.imgur.com/P685a.jpg

Red = Scum
    Green = No Scum

Therefore we safe, Lysah.

10+ Year Old Account
    @All the kills against me.

http://i.imgur.com/P685a.jpg

Red = Scum
    Green = No Scum

Therefore we safe, Lysah.
    I have never once called you anything other then Treann. How can you treat me like this?

and it's quite obvious Elyaan is scum. He hasn't tried to kill himself yet like he usually does when he is town.

*waits for it*

10+ Year Old Account
    NFT is just making stats up to cover himself

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    NFT and Lysah both being goodies according to NFT's made up list.
    I smells a setup!

Undecided as to whether to not to cast my vote onto either NFT which is a waste of time, or vote for the AFK'r.
    Patience for a mistake.

Mad-House inc.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?