Page 74 of 116 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    How about this listo. If Faraway went to Kapaya, and then Robo went to Faraway, he in essence meets Kapaya and not Faraway although he believes he meets Faraway. That's the way I take it.

I'm still not sold that Mad Hatter is evil, or that Faraway is Mad Hatter fake claiming. I'm not too sure on Worgen or Lysah, so I'll go with the other vote I wanted, that being on one o the longer inactive players. Lurking this late in the game with this many players is suspicious.

vote allysene
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Gah, idk who to vote for. I sort of buy Lysah and Worgen being masons, because normally they are at each others throats.

Unvote Vote Allysene

I will put my vote on Allysene as for now, as I go to bed. When I wake up that will probably change, depending on what happens tonight.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Why has Worge not even attempted to explain himself? He's posted, but it was...unhelpful and had no content.

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 08:29 PM ----------

Also, if it bears any weight, I believed (before Maj got replaced) that Maj was probably scum due to his activity (I've never played a game where Maj has lived very long, but I would imagine he would post a lot) and as he did not, I got the feeling he was lurking as a scum. I had Faraway pegged as town (or at least not mafia) as he was extremely reluctant to vote on Treann during the first day.

Still, we've lynched Worge for lurking before, and he's turned out to be scum from that lynch, so I'm willing to keep my vote on him unless someone (preferably Lysah or Worge here) would explain to me why Worge is town.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because previous games mean absolutely nothing as far as current game's roles go?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Lysah last time I saw you play Mason, you didn't act like this, you were alot more vocal and someone actually came out and stated they were apart of the masons, and would operate as the leader. But now, your still not even accepting mason, your just going 'we could me mason or scum'.
    So yeah.
    I've never played mason before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    But Krayzy was a part of the mafia, so I highly doubt he would jail anyone that wasn't on his team.
    But why would he block his mafia's kill? The logic doesn't hold up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Because previous games mean absolutely nothing as far as current game's roles go?
    It does when when you act different depending on what role you have. Both you and Lysah have taught me this.

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonC View Post
    But why would he block his mafia's kill? The logic doesn't hold up.
    When they don't know who has power roles outside of their team, if someone on their team does not have an ability and is not carrying out a kill, it could act like another protect.

Something.

Worgenite also had about 8 total posts in the game he was vigilante and scored a mafia kill almost every single night.

So, today's recap so far:
    Listo accusing Faraway of scummery
    Faraway deflects scummery threat to Kapaya
    Kapaya is vaguely absent from game and has yet to reply to these allegations.

Meanwhile, a bunch of people bandwagon a random person just because he voted and completely ignore the above information, conveniently.

Personally, my vote forever remains on Faraway14 until Kapaya shows up and admits he is the mad hatter.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2013-01-28 at 04:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    It does when when you act different depending on what role you have. Both you and Lysah have taught me this.

When they don't know who has power roles outside of their team, if someone on their team does not have an ability and is not carrying out a kill, it could act like another protect.
    I can't say I've ever acted any different except the one game I was vigi where I lurked the fuck out of the game in hopes of not becoming a scum target(and it worked beautifully btw)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    But I thought the argument was that the Jailkeeping cut down the number of kills.

Also, I believe Faraway, but this is probably fellow-newcomer bias.

I would really like to hear Worgenite's reasons for voting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Worgenite also had about 8 total posts in the game he was vigilante and scored a mafia kill almost every single night.

So, today's recap so far:
    Listo accusing Faraway of scummery
    Faraway deflects scummery threat to Kapaya
    Kapaya is vaguely absent from game and has yet to reply to these allegations.

Meanwhile, a bunch of people bandwagon a random person just because he voted and completely ignore the above information, conveniently.

Personally, my vote forever remains on Faraway14 until Kapaya shows up and admits he is the mad hatter.
    I dunno, I've been convinced to vote on town quite a bit, but I haven't actually been wrong in my assumptions in this game yet, so I'll try to hold my ground on this one. (see: Treann, Arlee, Krayzy)

I can't say I've ever acted any different except the one game I was vigi where I lurked the fuck out of the game in hopes of not becoming a scum target(and it worked beautifully btw)
    You acted differently in that game where both you and Fling were mafia members, Lysah stopped targeting me and called you out for uncharacteristic lurking. You said you got bored of the game, didn't post much else, got lynched, and you turned out to be scum.

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 09:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonC View Post
    But I thought the argument was that the Jailkeeping cut down the number of kills.

Also, I believe Faraway, but this is probably fellow-newcomer bias.

I would really like to hear Worgenite's reasons for voting.
    Oh, well in that case then: iunno!

I believe Faraway as well, but not entirely, and I'm not very solidified on my position of believing him to be telling the truth (I also believe listo is telling the truth, but I don't know if they both are and one of them messed up their reasoning).

I too would like to hear Worge's reasons for voting, he still hasn't explained that yet.

Something.

I dunno, I've been convinced to vote on town quite a bit, but I haven't actually been wrong in my assumptions in this game yet, so I'll try to hold my ground on this one. (see: Treann, Arlee, Krayzy)
    If you pursue your convictions on Worgenite you will ruin your streak.

10+ Year Old Account
    You acted differently in that game where both you and Fling were mafia members, Lysah stopped targeting me and called you out for uncharacteristic lurking. You said you got bored of the game, didn't post much else, got lynched, and you turned out to be scum.
    I acted differently b/c I was bored. You just said it yourself. My being scum had no bearing on that as in the past I've been scum and was kept fairly entertained. The game you're referencing was just boring all around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    If you pursue your convictions on Worgenite you will ruin your streak.
    And there goes everyone again, attempting persuading my easily persuaded train of thought.

I dunno, I'm keeping my vote for now, until more information is known.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scum.
    Deflecting everything.

Using Listo's 'information' after Worgen pulls out the random Vote card.
    Yeah, I'm not buying it.
    I want you lynched, that way we can see Lysah is also scum, and end this quicker.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    I acted differently b/c I was bored. You just said it yourself. My being scum had no bearing on that as in the past I've been scum and was kept fairly entertained. The game you're referencing was just boring all around.
    Still, most of my suspicion on you is pinned on your random vote and you're refusal to explain your more recent actions, I apply this to Lysah as well, as I don't think I've ever seen her try so hard to protect someone, especially with no real evidence or reasoning for your defense.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still, most of my suspicion on you is pinned on your random vote and you're refusal to explain your more recent actions, I apply this to Lysah as well, as I don't think I've ever seen her try so hard to protect someone, especially with no real evidence or reasoning for your defense.
    Payback betches!
    Lysah is a guy ^.^

And I actually can agree.
    I though you were Mason Lysah, but I think that was the game when you joined up forces with about 3 masons, *my first game I believe, the first game with the wolf faction*.
    I don't trust them. I want to know why they voted for Faraway before Listo had said anything.

They aren't even claiming mason. They just say 'trust us'.
    Coolio, no.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if I did trust them, I would still want to see their reasoning. I've been fooled by both of them into voting on town so far in this game and I'm not alone in my reasoning in this so far, so I think I'll be keeping this vote, unless their reasoning is good of course.

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 10:08 PM ----------

Also, I'm almost entirely certain Lysah is actually female.

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 10:11 PM ----------

Alright, well, I'm off to bed, tomorrow I'll make a decision on who my final vote will be on.

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    I want you lynched, that way we can see Lysah is also scum, and end this quicker.
    Can you agree that if Worgenite shows up town we can all lynch you? I'm willing to make that pact today.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't see much advantage of claiming mason dishonestly here. I'm just hoping Worgenite will explain the vote to help me get off of the fence.