489 Hunter LF Guild

Character Name: Aimtrue
    Class & Spec: Hunter BM/Surv
    Available Days: Monday to Thursday and Sunday 8pm-Midnight EST
    I am mainly looking for a 25man guild with some heroics. I would prefer Horde but I am willing to faction change if need be
    Previous Severs: Mal'ganis and Vek'nilash
    Current Guild: Abyssal Redemption Earthen Ring Horde
    Raiding Experience:

I have been playing a Hunter and Shaman since tbc as well as a Death Knight since Cata. I didn't really start raiding with my Hunter until the start of Wrath. I cleared all content including hard modes and heroics with my Hunter while they were still relevant. Unfortunately I started attending University at the end of wrath and as a result I had to give up raiding. However rather than quit altogether I decided to start a Death Knight on Earthen Ring. I planned on joining AIE and I had never played a Death Knight before. Eventually leveling and running dungeons became boring and I wanted to start raiding again. I joined my current guild with my Death Knight 3 months into Cata and have been raiding casually with them ever since. When MoP was released I switched back to my hunter as my team needed a ranged Dps. During the summer however a lot of people quit or moved on to other guilds and we were forced to try and rebuild the team. We tried rebuilding numerous times but it never worked out and now our 2 other GM's have quit and there seems like no chance of rebuilding what so ever. I really want to get back into raiding especially heroic progression.

Wrath:
    12/12 ICC HM 25
    12/12 ICC Normal 25
    ToC 5/5 25
    14/14 Ulduar 25 (including hard modes)
    15/15 Naxx 10 & 25

Cataclysm:
    2/2 TotFW Normal 10
    6/6 BWD Normal 10
    5/5 BoT Normal 10
    7/7 FL Normal 10
    8/8 DS Normal 10

MoP:
    6/6 MV Normal 10
    1/6 HoF Normal 10
    0/4 TES 10

If anyone is interested in having me join their team send me a Pm or add my battletag Aimtrue#1119. I can provide World of log files and a armory link on request

Hi Aimtrue, just sent you a PM.

http://www.apotheosis-now.com/main/
    www.cannotbetamed.com - Resto druid blog