Quote Originally Posted by weakdots View Post
    those of you who were running high haste but now have dropped to around 9k haste> rest mastery, how do you like it? (speaking to those with EA glyph, uvls, sac)
    I like it better.

Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ronic/advanced
    Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/xyronic (Tues-Thurs 7:00 - 11:30 and 12:30 - 3:30 cst)

I honestly think high Haste vs 8.1k Haste is a matter of what Ilvl your UVLS is. The lower the Ilvl of the UVLS, the more Haste you need/want for procs. Once you have a 2/2 Heroic or a 2/2 TF or TFH, you really don't need the extra 4-5k haste anymore.
    Last edited by Teye; 2013-06-16 at 03:57 PM.

I have 8100 haste with a 2/2 normal UVLS, and no trouble maintaining 100% crit Doom on the fights I go Demo (with the EA glyph). The only fight where I don't consistently have all Dooms rolling with UVLS is Council, simply because you need to get 4 up and it's really hard to do within the proc window. Same is true (to a degree) for Animus and Iron Qon, but that has more to do with mobs spawning later in the fight.

There's bad tries of course where you just don't get procs, but that's going to happen one way or another. The proc chances are higher with higher ilvl, of course, but it's not magnitudes of difference - it's a fairly small increase. Having 4-5k haste more is a drop in the bucket at best, going for haste to increase proc chances is not going to have a statistically significant impact at the numbers of fights you typically face during a tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    I have 8100 haste with a 2/2 normal UVLS, and no trouble maintaining 100% crit Doom on the fights I go Demo (with the EA glyph). The only fight where I don't consistently have all Dooms rolling with UVLS is Council, simply because you need to get 4 up and it's really hard to do within the proc window. Same is true (to a degree) for Animus and Iron Qon, but that has more to do with mobs spawning later in the fight.
    For Council, just Hellfire on the pull until it procs. When it does, use a cast sequence macro with targeting and Doom for each target with all your CDs. Makes it extremely easy to get all 4 if you make the proper macro (There's one in this thread, but I don't have a remote clue about what page. Maybe someone will link one.)

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    For Council, just Hellfire on the pull until it procs. When it does, use a cast sequence macro with targeting and Doom for each target with all your CDs. Makes it extremely easy to get all 4 if you make the proper macro (There's one in this thread, but I don't have a remote clue about what page. Maybe someone will link one.)
    About this...

You might mean something like /cast[@boss1] Corruption /cast[@boss2] Corruption etc?

If so, when one boss is killed for instance boss2, do the other bosses boss3 and boss4 "shift up" being boss2 and boss3? I am talking about boss frames now.
    Last edited by Rayaleith; 2013-06-16 at 05:09 PM.
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Yes they get shifted, I use @boss1-4 macros for a while and never had a problem about one of them dying.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, going all way haste isn't beneficial anymore? I wonder why everyone suddenly switched to 8,1k and rest mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    You might mean something like /cast[@boss1] Corruption /cast[@boss2] Corruption etc?

That would be the one, just with a /cast (all CDs) at the beginning of it and cast sequence rather than just cast so you can spam it freely.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodfire View Post
    So, going all way haste isn't beneficial anymore? I wonder why everyone suddenly switched to 8,1k and rest mastery.
    As I stated:

I honestly think high Haste vs 8.1k Haste is a matter of what Ilvl your UVLS is. The lower the Ilvl of the UVLS, the more Haste you need/want for procs. Once you have a 2/2 Heroic or a 2/2 TF or TFH, you really don't need the extra 4-5k haste anymore.
    I'm not active atm, but I'm 90% sure this is the reason for it. When you have LFR 2/2 or even Normal 2/2 the extra Haste is probably worth it. Also, there's a handful of people that are convinced they do more dps with some magical Imp haste number, but I'm fairly sure its rubbish if you just line the cast up with a Haste proc as much as possible and with DS whenever you can.
    Last edited by Teye; 2013-06-16 at 05:59 PM.

Not necessarily - I played the past two weeks with the 522 uvls and saw higher numbers with the mastery build. (I got the 541 this past week)

Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ronic/advanced
    Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/xyronic (Tues-Thurs 7:00 - 11:30 and 12:30 - 3:30 cst)

Also, there's a handful of people that are convinced they do more dps with some magical Imp haste number, but I'm fairly sure its rubbish if you just line the cast up with a Haste proc as much as possible and with DS whenever you can.
    That would be Gahddo, the current Warlock developer of Simcraft. Fairly sure he knows what he's talking about :3

Imps should always be lined up with Dark Soul, and used outside only when you can get an entire cooldown in before the next DS.
    Last edited by EvreliaGaming; 2013-06-16 at 08:19 PM.

i play the mastery build n i am at 15k mastery while keeping 9795k haste

Quote Originally Posted by nightrianna View Post
    i play the mastery build n i am at 15k mastery while keeping 9795k haste
    That's a nice amount of mastery you have there, care posting your armory? Would love to check out your gear .

Show off more Anni.

._. who the fuck is anni lol

Quote Originally Posted by nightrianna View Post
    ._. who the fuck is anni lol
    You know who you are.

Deleted
    was kinda interested in those boss1 macros. do you write the boss name instead of boss?

Quote Originally Posted by Mortaz View Post
    was kinda interested in those boss1 macros. do you write the boss name instead of boss?
    No, its literally just "boss 1" I believe.

Deleted
    cool thx mate

Deleted
    I have seen that sparkuggz went for herbalism. Is that the best profession for demo now with imps etc.?