Poll: Do you spend that much on clothes?

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Well, I own several tailored suits for work. One of those goes for anything betwenn 1000€ and 2000€. It's not really a single piece though. My shirts mostly cost around 200€ as well. I also spent more than 100€ on some of my ties.
    Then my skiing clothes cost quite some money as well. I think i paid 400€ for the jacket and around 200€ for the pants.
    When I'm not at work I usually wear cheap shit so I don't feel bad if I ruin something. Also, when wearing suits all day every day at work sitting at home in a jump suit is kind of a relief.

Wish I didn't haft to, but things like pants useally end up being exspensive. Besides pants then no. My last pair of jeans costed around 200 dollars.

100$ for a nice jacket or blouse aint to much trough inn my world. But its defiantly also where I will start thinking if its worth it. Sadly clothing tends to be exspensive...especially if you go into sertain stores...Sure you get good quality and it looks maybe okay, but something like 250+ dollars for a blouse, thats way to much.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Yeah, I did once on a winter coat. I love it still.

Deleted
    Yes. I own a harley davidson leather jacket which cost about 200 euro's and nike air max shoes which were about 120 euro's. Other than that... no. I buy 20 euro jeans, 15-20 euro sweaters etc.

I've spent over $100 on a couple of really nice jackets and a suit once, but I'd never spend more than $50-60 max on jeans or a shirt or anything like that. My work doesn't have a dress code and clothing tends to get soiled here so I don't have much cause to pay much for clothes other than for social outings and school.

Deleted
    No, I think clothing above 25$ is too expensive already, (depending on what piece it is and the quality of the material ofcourse)

Shirts and pants I don't want to spend more than 15$ on a piece, even then I think it's too expensive already.

Edit: and ofcourse I fail to read the OP, my bad.
    So, jackets? I guess 50? If it's a good leather jacket I'll spend atleast 100 on it, never bought one yet but I'm looking to get one.
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2013-01-12 at 12:28 PM.

Deleted
    If a piece is of high quality and looks good on me I have no problem paying higher prices. It seems to be worth it, in the long run.

The more expensive clothing I own is usually the stuff i wear at work / for social events / leisure time out of home. Most pieces still look good even after several years of wearing them.

But i also own a fair share of cheap stuff for hanging out at home or doing physical work ...

10+ Year Old Account
    The most expensive piece of clothing I own is my jacket which cost me the equivalent of $124, £76, or €94. My average piece of clothing probably costs me around €20-30, but I really don't but clothes very often.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Deleted
    Yes. I bought my jacket for the reasonable price of 450€ best jacket ever!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not counting shoes or jewelry things like shirts or jeans or the equivalent.
    So not counting shoes, jeans or shirts. What's left, socks and underwear.

Jacket is the only thing i've ever paid over 100 euros on. Oh yeah when I was like 13, my grandma bought me shoes worth 140e, and they weren't even leather shoes, just some skate shoes haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

i am forced to. I am 2.02m tall, i need oversize pants, they cost ~ 110€.

Deleted
    Shoes, overcoats, jackets etc. - absolutely. I dont think I could actually spend any less on those things.
    Nice formal or evening dresses - another must. Cant get them cheaper.
    Skirts, jeans - usually stay below $100
    Tops, shirts, sweaters etc. - rarely if I really like it but usually below $100

10+ Year Old Account
    Regular clothing? Hell no.

Probably the most expensive thing I've bought is a set of underarmor, and that added up to about $80.

I once walked into Neimen Marcus and found a black blouse for $1400 and I boggled, not because of the price, but because it was indistinguishable from any black cotton blouse you could buy at Target for $5. Who pays for that?
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Jacket, jeans, nearly every piece of my suit, shoes. That's about it probably. I buy pretty damn cheap shirts though.

Deleted
    Of course I wanna look good and not cheap & terrible in fashion

For a jacket that isn't much tbh

I bought a Ed Hardy hoodie once: 450 swiss francs (400$). I did it before Ed Hardy was cool.
    I'm now only buying things less than 100 frs, except for some jeans.

P.S. Yes, in Switzerland things are pretty expensive.
    @Twinsting Nether EU
    Sokatsui, Retsuhana, Kutohitsugî, Skaoi, Goshintai, Ahres, Palhaço, Shikeishuu, Dorã, Koitika, Noslen, Ahtramedes.

@Ravencrest EU
    Retsuhana

A jacket or a suit, yes. Anything else? No. Unless you are going to a tailor it is all made by the same kids in Bangladesh (replace for any other poor country in the world that is exploited by clothing companies) anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    So not counting shoes, jeans or shirts. What's left, socks and underwear.
    You misinterpreted his words. He said "not counting shoes or jewelery, things like shirts or jeans or the equivalent". The shoes or jewelry was the first part of the statement, the second half was him specifying what he was talking about. Think of the sentence as reading more like this:"I'm not counting shoes or jewelry, I mean things like shirts or jeans or the equivalent."

Deleted
    Never did but there was this jacket that I liked so much, but I refrained from buying it because it was like 130 € or something.