My unlimited access to the interwebs is paid for through my not so large rent. I wanted to know whether it was crap or not and if i had to get something better...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Whats that site called that lets you test your internet connection and embed it...?
    http://speedtest.net/

There.. i linked it aswell!

oh and (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    I think its time to sleep.

Deleted
    I'm going to talk off the bat here because it's late, I'm in a bad mood and Judas Priest just shuffled onto my Playlist <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    In short, while I know I'll enjoy it if I keep writing, and I'll enjoy finishing it and neatly drawing everything to a satisfying conclusion, that enjoyment will be basically ruined if there isn't that many people that find it interesting and like it, too. That's why I constantly drop little hints and spoilers here, and why I...hang on.

...and why I keep linking that. I poke people with as much major-spoiler-free stuff as I can just to see if there's enough interest for them to want to put in the effort to get into the story. Needless to say, the interest I've been able to scope out has been less than a thimbleful.

So either people genuinely don't find this stuff interesting or think it's well-done, or people no longer trust that I can weave together a good story, because I assure every one of you, if an OC of mine has a quirk, or has some oddity about them, there is a concrete and well-thought out reason for it.
    What about time? Motivation? The same motivation you lack to write, some might lack to read. And it's not your job to pull them in - It's their job to buy the book, and it's your job to make their purchase worth it, so to say. That's how I've always looked at authors. And directors/musicians too, tbh.

I've read a lot of your fic, and I personally like it, but I can really understand the... careful approach many show when they encounter it or something that goes along with it; You're writing an Adventure fic! It's huge, there are so many characters, a whole new universe, references to something the reader probably won't know, and won't get. Plus, of course, your writing style that is uniquely intellectual, which makes it dry in some points. Not only BSWD, but I feel like that about B&W and A walk in the Sun.

You can't force us to love it in any other way than loving it yourself

Medley/Dust up there doesn't have glowing eyes for no good reason, that gem isn't just there to look pretty, and she doesn't wear the cloak (entirely) just for the rule of cool. Zephyr doesn't have grey eyes for no good reason, she doesn't appear flat and emotionless for no good reason. Whimsy isn't blind and she isn't a quirky, snarky, smartass for good no reason.
    I don't think it's a question of them not being deep enough. Not at all - I think the characters are the best part of the fic.

But not everyone agrees that Octavia is best pony, if you catch my drift.

TL;DR: I haven't smelled enough interest from people I've exposed to the story to really warrant my continued effort, because as nice as it is to do something because I like it or I want to, I won't do it for that reason alone. A piece of art means exactly nothing if it has no one willing to partake of it.
    I disagree extremely hard.

A piece of art is everything, no matter if it is viewed or not. You can't, in any way, judge art on how many people love it. Is my wallpaper less artsy than Mona Lisa because Mona Lisa is worth more and loved by more? I don't think so.

Art speaks for itself, it has nothing to do with viewercount.

well seems all here is in order,
    see you all in another 4 months.
    I was the Rainbow Das at one time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Yeah she's cute but not Ritsu cute.

Could make you one tomorrow if you want idk

You know it.
    I didn't know you made signatures and stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    Yui is kawaii shut up

I need a signature
    Yui is kawaii.

Word.

Quote Originally Posted by DasHuntard View Post
    well i have a pretty awesome GF who loves ponies more then i do,

and i made the mistake of moving to a hell hole of a town where the job market sucks and your lucky you make over 9 bucks here,
    stupid ski/resort town.

but ehh pretty meh
    Even if the job market sucks you got someone there to support, which is always a good thing. Glad to hear things are going well for you.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Beep Booop

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Damn, there wouldn't happen to be someone who has a fetish with avatars in this thread?

I lost all my old avatars because I re-installed windows, and I really miss one of my old ones...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Beep Booop

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    Yui is kawaii shut up

I need a signature
    What is most kawaii in life Drekmen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Damn, there wouldn't happen to be someone who has a fetish with avatars in this thread?

I lost all my old avatars because I re-installed windows, and I really miss one of my old ones...
    I'm afraid I don't. Ely might D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    [IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/1081053501aaa2fd61a062f2eb92a07d/tumblr_mgnrr1ql6V1rza9b3o1_500.gif[/IdMG]
    Mrrrrrrr

I has pizza

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    You people and your unserious stuff

I bet you could find someone.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted

I have saved most of my own avatar and sigs... but other than that, sorry =/
    Mrrrrrrr

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Well, I'll head to bed to read and ward off the cats once they start their initial assault. G'night you pony people. <3

@Blues, try to get some motivation to keep the story going, I for one certainly want to hear/see more about it. You've already caught my interest, if that means anything to you. :>
    Snippity.
    First: Thank you, Shae'. Second: Ziru, I'd love to reply right now, but I've gotta head off for work. I'll bookmark that post and reply when you're back on.

Quote Originally Posted by DasHuntard View Post
    well seems all here is in order,
    see you all in another 4 months.
    See ya later, Das'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    which one? I didn't save any, but I'm curious nonetheless.
    My dead-pan glare one...

The one of her that just looked to the right like she was thinking "... really?"

I can't find the picture in my folders, anywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I have saved most of my own avatar and sigs... but other than that, sorry =/

[IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/1a8b5f2402bed792f8b82faaa5cbc108/tumblr_mgelvel0UD1r11lhoo1_500.gif[/IMdG]
    Whoo Whoo MotherF...

Deleted
    Whoo Whoo MotherF...

Deleted
    First: Thank you, Shae'. Second: Ziru, I'd love to reply right now, but I've gotta head off for work. I'll bookmark that post and reply when you're back on.

See ya later, Das'.
    You work? Damn!

I'll head to bed in an hour or two, but just poke me tomorrow