Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Oh wow. Well alright then. I've been sick over the last like 2 or more weeks but it's like the flu or something so i'm fine.
    It was the 2nd time I had pneumonia and I think it supercharged my immune system. Although if I get pneumonia again there is a higher chance of me dying from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    That's a shame. I do find reading quite boring myself.
    The reading can be boring, but there are some interesting bits in it, like reading about certain tribes having some rather odd sexual rituals. I am also taking Intro to Physics, both books are pretty boring, but I am thankful the chapters are pretty short, only about 10 pages for physics and 16-20 or so for anthropology. Makes it much easier.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Truth.

I'm up to 650 health ish now too
    And that's why I re-rolled :3

10+ Year Old Account
    And that's why I re-rolled :3
    I really enjoy my Witch more I think. We need to play moar

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account

Did you like Diablo 2? Not 3. 2.
    It was decent. I think it would have been better had I some friends to play with on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofsie View Post
    Why do I still try? Every time they've tried to talk to me 1 to 1, I feel dumb. Then, since I feel dumb, I get angry at myself in particular and begin to rage. Then when I rage things become worse. It's an ongoing cycle. I tried to explain, but they don't get it. It's just irritating.
    Those that don't get it won't, but I understand because I am in the same place. Remember that they are not trying to do that to you on purpose and a lot of that rage has to come from insecurities on your end. An irritating cycle such as that will only end when you take the time to make it end, even if just a little.

I have gone through the same things in a few areas and while I still have many more to go through I am glad that I no longer feel the same way I did before and see it for something else that no longer causes that irritation or rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    It was the 2nd time I had pneumonia and I think it supercharged my immune system. Although if I get pneumonia again there is a higher chance of me dying from it.

The reading can be boring, but there are some interesting bits in it, like reading about certain tribes having some rather odd sexual rituals. I am also taking Intro to Physics, both books are pretty boring, but I am thankful the chapters are pretty short, only about 10 pages for physics and 16-20 or so for anthropology. Makes it much easier.
    Oh...
    then dont get pneumonia again. I dont want you to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    It was decent. I think it would have been better had I some friends to play with on it.
    Well if you enjoyed Diablo 2, you'll enjoy Path of Exile, because it's better than 2.

They have done a really amazing job at the skill system

Deleted
    I can see why that's interesting.

I remember watching something about tribes with David Attenborough narrating it. It was awfully interesting, but, then again, anything with David Attenborough becomes interesting.
    I really enjoy my Witch more I think. We need to play moar
    I went to bed at a relatively normal time today, so I should still be awake when I get home (around 1PM your time).

10+ Year Old Account
    Understandable. I lived in Missouri, plenty of bees there
    Hrmmm... Just another place I should explore some. Remember going there in 7th grade, and not being able to do much, as it was a school band trip.

10+ Year Old Account

I remember watching something about tribes with David Attenborough narrating it. It was awfully interesting, but, then again, anything with David Attenborough becomes interesting.

I went to bed at a relatively normal time today, so I should still be awake when I get home (around 1PM your time).
    I will most certainly be awake by then

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 10:39 PM ----------

Hrmmm... Just another place I should explore some. Remember going there in 7th grade, and not being able to do much, as it was a school band trip.
    Caves. Caves and forests everywhere :3

Deleted
    I will most certainly be awake by then
    We shall play moar then :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Caves. Caves and forests everywhere :3
    Welp. If they have a spelunking option (meaning you explore the cave away from the regular tour groups), I would have to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Also, are you by chance trying to get me to go the meetup?
    I don't know what makes you think that. From my recent behavior, I mean.

Generally, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account
    If they aren't, you could make them so
    Will take some hard work to make it happen

Mind numb because of the playing or mind numb for some other reason? You always were good at ARAM, probably because you actually play other character.
    I guess both but mostly from playing, those zombies riding on shark floats are tough

Quote Originally Posted by OkamiOki View Post
    heeheheee

omg i just love your sig and Avi.
    Took me a while to find a nice image for the sig

10+ Year Old Account
    We shall play moar then :3
    Woo~
    Welp. If they have a spelunking option (meaning you explore the cave away from the regular tour groups), I would have to go there.
    Not sure if they do that. Likely somewhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Trydene View Post
    Will take some hard work to make it happen
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Oh...
    then dont get pneumonia again. I dont want you to die.
    I don't plan on it, but you never know what happens, plus it isn't 100% of me dying if I get it again, although it would do a lot to my body. I know the last time I had it I was out of school for close to a month and was getting blood drawn left and right, going through plenty of X-rays and cat scans. It was quite annoying.

Guess that is my fault for going outside in the winter with no jacket or coat on, although I used to do that exact thing when I was at my first job, 30F was comfortable, and the bun freezer was about 10F. I have trained my body to put a small shield of heat around myself and to keep it up, although I think that is just me imagining things.

I remember watching something about tribes with David Attenborough narrating it. It was awfully interesting, but, then again, anything with David Attenborough becomes interesting..
    There are definitely some interesting things, although most of it is drowned out by definitions and other very non-interesting things.

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 11:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trydene View Post
    I guess both but mostly from playing, those zombies riding on shark floats are tough
    That's fair enough. I am still glad to see you up and around again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    [IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8cbxwWLfP1rq20pxo1_400.png[/IG]

I don't know what makes you think that. From my recent behavior, I mean.

Generally, yes.
    False until proven true.
    Or something.

I feel like you are giving me quite a bit of attention, not that I'm saying it's unwanted but it is curious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if they do that. Likely somewhere
    Maybe. Only thing is I'd have to start exercising far more. Not as bad as my dad, but the spaces they generally want you to be able to crawl through can be nuts. Think maybe a foot tall areas. Think the smallest area in Jewel cave you had to crawl through to be eligible to go spelunking was 9 inches high

I don't plan on it, but you never know what happens, plus it isn't 100% of me dying if I get it again, although it would do a lot to my body. I know the last time I had it I was out of school for close to a month and was getting blood drawn left and right, going through plenty of X-rays and cat scans. It was quite annoying.

Guess that is my fault for going outside in the winter with no jacket or coat on, although I used to do that exact thing when I was at my first job, 30F was comfortable, and the bun freezer was about 10F. I have trained my body to put a small shield of heat around myself and to keep it up, although I think that is just me imagining things.

There are definitely some interesting things, although most of it is drowned out by definitions and other very non-interesting things.

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 11:43 PM ----------

That's fair enough. I am still glad to see you up and around again.
    It's probably just you imagining things but what ever works for ya man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe. Only thing is I'd have to start exercising far more. Not as bad as my dad, but the spaces they generally want you to be able to crawl through can be nuts. Think maybe a foot tall areas.
    Places where claustrophobia cannot follow