Oh, you don't.

That is not good.
    I do know.

What are you talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    To be fair everyone was basically irrelevant even before Goku became a Super Saiyan, just look at the Saiyan Saga and see how much they mattered.
    They seemed to work together pretty well though and that's basically how it is now with the ponies. The Super Saiyan part completely blew everyone else away.

I just feel bad for Applejack the most. She's the Krillin of the Mane6.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    The only alicorns present in the show are the princesses, and they are treated with great reverence.

Just saying.
    I don't know. We haven't really seen Cadence outside the royalty and Twilight. We don't really know how normal people treat her (have her take a trip to Ponyville and see what happens. I bet no one would recognize her).
    To be fair everyone was basically irrelevant even before Goku became a Super Saiyan, just look at the Saiyan Saga and see how much they mattered.
    Yeah. And remember Gohan killed Cell, and for a time, was the most powerful being in the universe. After that, it became a "nothing works, let's try the spirit bomb". Buu and beyond basically can't really explain how powers evolve, because they don't follow their own rules.

Deleted
    Don't you dare. I can re-link it to you if you actually don't remember, but if you do have it don't link it, the internet will burst into flames.
    its seen worse tbh

like naked pictures of seely

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    I do know.

What are you talking about.
    I don't know, what am I talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    They seemed to work together pretty well though and that's basically how it is now with the ponies. The Super Saiyan part completely blew everyone else away.

I just feel bad for Applejack the most. She's the Krillin the of the Mane6.
    That is one of the biggest problems of DBZ was how it basically became Goku's story and no one else really got to participate.

We shall see where the show is heading though, I have faith that something similar won't happen.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Was basically how it happened with me, plus gym wasn't really about moving around in high school, it became incredibly boring and much less entertaining.
    I also broke my ankle in 8th grade, and since then I haven't been able to run without having EXTREME pain in my lower legs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    I just feel bad for Applejack the most. She's the Krillin the of the Mane6.
    Eh, I wouldn't compare it like that. Krillin is useless, and acts as such. Applejack isn't useless, she just doesn't have any character development, because she doesn't need it. Physically, she's still the strongest out of the group, and the most resilient. It is odd though, to see the other characters exhibit feats of strength. Twilight has done so on occasion, and I always go back to the second episode for Rarity, when she bitchsmacked the manticore.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Yeah. And remember Gohan killed Cell, and for a time, was the most powerful being in the universe. After that, it became a "nothing works, let's try the spirit bomb". Buu and beyond basically can't really explain how powers evolve, because they don't follow their own rules.
    Yeah they kinda kept going just to keep going to cater to the fans at that point.

And then GT happened didn't happen.
    I don't get it.™

I just feel like this has been being foreshadowed for a very long time. I mean twilight is Celestia's personal protege. There must have been a reason she took special interest in her. Also Twilight is the time between day and night, and Cadence's colour scheme is very reminiscent of the colours of morning. Idk, I dont think its as outrageous and world ending as a lot of people are making out to be

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    its seen worse tbh
    I don't know, I am pretty worser, but fine I will relink it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    I don't know, what am I talking about?
    I worded it kinda weird and I don't know what I was getting at.
    I don't get it.™

Deleted
    I don't know, I am pretty worser, but fine I will relink it to you.
    \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Decraven View Post
    I just feel like this has been being foreshadowed for a very long time. I mean twilight is Celestia's personal protege. There must have been a reason she took special interest in her. Also Twilight is the time between day and night, and Cadence's colour scheme is very reminiscent of the colours of morning. Idk, I dont think its as outrageous and world ending as a lot of people are making out to be
    As soon as we saw her turn Spike from new born to X hundreds or thousands of years old in an instant we sort of saw there was something going to happen sooner or later.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is one of the biggest problems of DBZ was how it basically became Goku's story and no one else really got to participate.
    In a way, it might be leftovers from the fact that the show was originally based on Journey to the West. Another anime, Saiyuki, follows the old story more closely (but is largely a parody of it). In that show, the story starts out revolving around all four characters. Later on, it became "Goku is the only one that can do it", and he has to get stronger (which is largely unnoticeable), and at the end, he literally kicks the shit out of a god. Then they made Saiyuki Reload, and I can't see how it's even remotely watchable, since they completely changed that around and he looks like a pansy now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    I worded it kinda weird and I don't know what I was getting at.
    It will be interesting meeting you.

Bring a sombrero, we can be sombrero buddies.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Why are you so awesome?
    I need a shower.
    Kind of hungry, but it's late.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    I need a shower.
    Kind of hungry, but it's late.
    Sounds like Tomato Soup!

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Sounds like Tomato Soup!
    Too late, I already ate it all many hours ago

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decraven View Post
    Here's a thought. Throughout the 1000 years Celestia has reigned (maybe even before that), has she ever taken on a student as powerful as Twilight, or even thought about it? Is the a one-time occurrence?