10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I'll go down with my ship, Princess Citrusia will become the new overlord of Equestria, the CMC will all get hammer cutie marks, and Luna will become a regular unicorn and become the 7th ranger of the group. Canon until proven otherwise.
    And Twilight adopts the evil residue of NMM as a daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    oh god im streching close and closer to fanboy mode.../shakes head
    but heres a fun fact one piece was only suppose to last 5 years from what Eiichiro Oda sad....thats how you continue a story right people.
    From what i understand, one piece hasn't actually fucked up like DBZ did and how bleach is doing now. I'm not interested in one piece, just never got into it, but i'll give it props for being not bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe I'll be able to keep writing once my brain stops drooling over how perfect Mélange's name is...

Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    I don't think this alicorn twilight thingy will be such a big deal (i hope so?), i mean compareing it with Ichigo is...well maybe "too early?". Sure, Ichigo beeing power Hybrid 3000 (Hollow,Vizard,Shinigami,Human,Fullbringer,Quiency) is real a bitchslap. I would rather hope that some other characthers get more screentime like Luna and Derpy ( Derpy is worth more!)
    Well, in a show about 6 characters with focus split almost evenly, having one character ascend in such a show is bad and messes up the balance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    From what i understand, one piece hasn't actually fucked up like DBZ did and how bleach is doing now. I'm not interested in one piece, just never got into it, but i'll give it props for being not bad.
    How did they fuck up? Never seen them (well, seen most of DBZ abridged... but that doesn't count >.>)

10+ Year Old Account
    which is understandable it's not to everyones liking and i will say this i use to love Bleach when Ichigo was just a Shinigami. When he got his hollow powers it was cool but after Aizen's ass pullery and the Vizards it just got retardely stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    How did they fuck up? Never seen them (well, seen most of DBZ abridged... but that doesn't count >.>)
    More and more ridiculous ways to make the characters more powerful to keep the show going.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Basically, massive power creep.
    DBZ, they made up through 3 levels of super sayain and the spirit bomb was the solution to everything.
    Bleach, ichigo is like 6 different things that makes him an over power son of a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    which is understandable it's not to everyones liking and i will say this i use to love Bleach when Ichigo was just a Shinigami and when he got his hollow powers im like this is like awesome since he like this special breed that could feel the bridge between the soul reapers and hollows..after that and aizen being a ass puller i gave up on it.
    I watched the show all the way through to the end. It just went downhill after ichigo started becoming all sorts of random bullshit. Granted, his fullbring thing was kind of fun because it was him learning everything all over again, he had nothing at that point, so he had to start over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm. Yami Yugi banishes Yami Bakura in their first duel, but somehow he just shows up again later and takes over Bakura in Pegasus's castle. I never noticed that. What the hell.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Hmm. Yami Yugi banishes Yami Bakura in their first duel, but somehow he just shows up again later and takes over Bakura in Pegasus's castle. I never noticed that. What the hell.
    Continuity is overlooked sometimes

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    GT,Garlic Junior Saga, Basically Filler in general. But i know GT wasnt Toriyama's fault he was pressured to do it by someone i suppose oh and another moment in manga where someone pulled it out of there ass demon yusuke Urameshi

DBZ, they made up through 3 levels of super sayain and the spirit bomb was the solution to everything.
    Bleach, ichigo is like 6 different things that makes him an over power son of a bitch.

I watched the show all the way through to the end. It just went downhill after ichigo started becoming all sorts of random bullshit. Granted, his fullbring thing was kind of fun because it was him learning everything all over again, he had nothing at that point, so he had to start over.
    i actually liked that arc to and this one was going great sans a few minor irritations then Tite Kubo goofed.
    now not to leave Naruto out of this Kishimoto has stepped up his game and i honestly like how the manga is going right now.
    Last edited by Shroud; 2013-01-30 at 03:13 AM.

okay, i think that's enough pokemon for one day. 10 and a half hours of pokemon in one day. i would say it would be a new record but i remember playing literally all day from wake to sleep one time when i was younger so yeah.

Time to go take a shower and wind down for the rest of the night. Be back in ~20-30 mins yall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Supposedly splendid.
    Occasionally you make me laugh.

Deleted
    In OP all the most powerful guys are at a similar level (except maybe Blackbeard now...) so it all sort of balances out.
    And even the super guys can either be hurt with normal weapons (if you're good enough ) or super fucked with seastone (for special power guys).
    I wonder what would happen if Blackbeard Black Hole'd Seastone...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Continuity is overlooked sometimes
    Well that's the weird thing. It happens like 10-15 episodes after Yugi banishes Yami Bakura and Bakura is traveling with Yugi and co. the entire time.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that's the weird thing. It happens like 10-15 episodes after Yugi banishes Yami Bakura and Bakura is traveling with Yugi and co. the entire time.
    Seems like a pretty big oversight =o

* Gathers Frey, Aryd, and GarGar, shoves them on their side and pillows.

Thanks for helping me through a hard time.

Goodnight everypony.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Seems like a pretty big oversight =o
    i too was curious about even back then i'm like how the fuck did he come back?
    probably the same reason with evil kaiba clown I suppose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    * Gathers Frey, Aryd, and GarGar, shoves them on their side and pillows.

Thanks for helping me through a hard time.

Goodnight everypony.
    I didn't do nuffin!

10+ Year Old Account
    And that's why I banished my sister to the moon

Abridged addresses this, asking how the ring could have come back after Tristan chunks it off a mountain into a forest.