Quote Originally Posted by Rokom View Post
    Drinking in moderation has actually been found to be beneficial. Drinking in excess is not good for one's liver/kidneys though.

Hmm, it might be because it doesn't have a day/night system. That does suck though. Now that I think about it though, I do remember something about the only way to get the happiness evolutions during gen 3 being through the Colosseum games.

Another good WoW remix that I remember is Bound by Bone by Vedrim.
    I miss the days when good WoW fan content came out. Music, machinimas, art. All sort of good things. It just seems, after wrath, not only has the game its self, but the community has just been fading and getting worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I need a divine weapon for Nito no?
    Not needed, but very useful if you want to get rid of those annoying little pests that assist him. Ah, but his attacks usually takes care of them anyway.
    Colosseum games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    I just realised how close that name is to Teemo.
    This is not something to brag about

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    This is not something to brag about
    I know

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, it might be because it doesn't have a day/night system. That does suck though. Now that I think about it though, I do remember something about the only way to get the happiness evolutions during gen 3 being through the Colosseum games.
    Suggestions? I feel really weak right now for some reason. Late 30's, 40 for levels, Venusaur, Fearow, Dragonair, Hitmonchan, Hypno. Finished Saffron, and I've already been to Fuschia (as noted by the Dragonair). I don't know. Dragonair feels really weak, Venusaur never seems to get to take advantage of its type. Hitmonchan fields my lack of elemental attacks, but it limits him to one other attack (and it's fighting, so I have no one to give Strength to), but without him being those elements, it's not great. Oddly enough, Fearow seems the strongest out of any of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Not even with the national dex? That's lame.
    I assume that means the National Pokedex, meaning it still has a listing of Gens 1-3. later on, you do get the ability to catch a few not-gen1 pokemon, but it looks really limited.

Nom nom. Turkey pot pie, say hi to my stomach.
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    *bites Daggers*
    Okay. Ow. Ow. Ow. You are biting into the deep tissues. Ow. Ow. I don't see why Gar likes this. Ow. Ow. Ow. I regret everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Meanie
    What'cha going to do about it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I know

Silly Teeko
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Okay. Ow. Ow. Ow. You are biting into the deep tissues. Ow. Ow. I don't see why Gar likes this. Ow. Ow. Ow. I regret everything!

What'cha going to do about it?
    Dag

the deep tissues are the best!

Deleted
    Silly Teemo
    Can't unsee.

Deleted
    Seely is mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't unsee.
    I won't say it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    I miss the days when good WoW fan content came out. Music, machinimas, art. All sort of good things. It just seems, after wrath, not only has the game its self, but the community has just been fading and getting worse.
    Indeed, the only WoW fan content that seem to hear about now is stuff by either Jesse Cox or wowcrendor. My guess is that people just started getting bored with the game, and when a few people start leaving it can cause a chain of people to leave due to how delicate guild balance tends to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Not needed, but very useful if you want to get rid of those annoying little pests that assist him. Ah, but his attacks usually takes care of them anyway.

http://fim.413chan.net/art/src/13145...is_disgust.png
    The Gamecube Pokemon games weren't bad, they just weren't very good either.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Suggestions? I feel really weak right now for some reason. Late 30's, 40 for levels, Venusaur, Fearow, Dragonair, Hitmonchan, Hypno. Finished Saffron, and I've already been to Fuschia (as noted by the Dragonair). I don't know. Dragonair feels really weak, Venusaur never seems to get to take advantage of its type. Hitmonchan fields my lack of elemental attacks, but it limits him to one other attack (and it's fighting, so I have no one to give Strength to), but without him being those elements, it's not great. Oddly enough, Fearow seems the strongest out of any of them.

I assume that means the National Pokedex, meaning it still has a listing of Gens 1-3. later on, you do get the ability to catch a few not-gen1 pokemon, but it looks really limited.
    Hmm, a ghost type might not be a bad fit. You could see if haunter would be any good on your team.

Relating to that spider conversation from before, this just showed up on my tumblr.

Dag
    Frey .

10+ Year Old Account
    Frey .
    Dag

Indeed, the only WoW fan content that seem to hear about now is stuff by either Jesse Cox or wowcrendor. My guess is that people just started getting bored with the game, and when a few people start leaving it can cause a chain of people to leave due to how delicate guild balance tends to be.

The Gamecube Pokemon games weren't bad, they just weren't very good either.

Hmm, a ghost type might not be a bad fit. You could see if haunter would be any good on your team.

Relating to that spider conversation from before, this just showed up on my tumblr.
    Yeah. I mean, i still LOVE jesse and crendor, but . . . . well, not much good content is made anymore. Shame really, but that's life i guess.

Deleted
    I won't say it!
    Maybe I'll have to change to a Teemo combo.

I think people would like that.

I am back. And bored.
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    this is still the best one

Dag
    Frey .

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    the deep tissues are the best!
    Yeah, I still get this mental image of Luna nomming my butt.

"Ow Ow Ow, ohhhh the pain"