Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Eh, being on the innarnet helps me deal with my "I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE" thing somewhat.

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 11:34 PM ----------

Find Dags and sleep on him.
    You dont like people? Shame Mehman. Shame

Also seriously whats wrong with Alicorn Twili? Shes gonna be da same twilight we know. So waht is wrong with her?
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    Do you ever sit with a chat window open for someone for a long time and can't think of a way to initiate conversation but really want to?

And then they go offline and you're like

oh well
    I'll try again tomorrow.
    When two people are like this they never talk to each other. I am kind of like this because I don't like to annoy people so I usually wait for someone to initiate conversation with me unless I am certain the person in question is comfortable with me and wouldn't be annoyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leanoda View Post
    [IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img542/5632/18215998.png[IMG]

now i can sleep,,, was searching for my pillow!
    Just sleep on everypony! Everytime you choose another one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    You dont like people? Shame Mehman. Shame

Also seriously whats wrong with Alicorn Twili? Shes gonna be da same twilight we know. So waht is wrong with her?
    I don't like being near people. It makes me feel weird.

If they don't make it good, it'll be very bad. That's just my take on it though

Deleted
    Eh, being on the innarnet helps me deal with my "I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE" thing somewhat.

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 11:34 PM ----------

Find Dags and sleep on him.
    I'm not sure where you get that from, not everyone you meet is out to make your day a bad one.

Deleted
    beep boop!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    I'm not sure where you get that from, not everyone you meet is out to make your day a bad one.
    Shameless selfquote:
    I don't like being near people. It makes me feel weird.

I guess I say "I guess" a lot
    I tend to say "Well" a lot and I think it makes me sound like a prick when I am responding to people. I have been trying to ween off of that.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Brohoof View Post
    Just think if someone like that PM'd you who you never talked much to, or even someone you don't care to talk to, odds are you wouldn't really care and would be willing to talk to them, so just feel free.

That's my logic behind it, anyways, though I don't really apply it myself all that often unless the people I normally talk to are offline :P

Also, it's not just you. It's the vast majority of people. As long as they don't hate your guts, nobody's going to be against you trying to start a conversation, or think 'why is he trying to talk to me'. And then if you do it a bit more, it becomes a regular thing. I've been on both the receiving and dealing end of that stuff.
    I wonder how many people never talk to each other just because they don't know how to start the conversation.

huh

I usually set out to make other people have bad days.

I'm a monster.

Just kidding I don't usually do this I only sometimes do this. If I am in a very evil mood.

I wonder how many people never talk to each other just because they don't know how to start the conversation.

huh
    I would imagine 99% of people.

Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    I guess.
    I guess

you shouldn't make fun of me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Brohoof View Post
    hey drek
    how does dark souls: parrying adventures go?
    I guess

you shouldn't make fun of me.
    I guess I shouldn't.

I just played through Amnesia. Please. Please. I beg someone to end my suffering of scaryness.
    /dies
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Deleted

Deleted

huh
    even if I initiated a conversation I still wouldn't know how to continue it unless it was a discussion or something.
    I'm horrible at "how are how you doin" type of conversations.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    I usually set out to make other people have bad days.

I'm a monster.

Just kidding I don't usually do this I only sometimes do this. If I am in a very evil mood.
    I hope I don't meet you in one of those moods then.

Shameless selfquote:
    That's not the same as not liking people though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    I just played through Amnesia. Please. Please. I beg someone to end my suffering of scaryness.
    /dies
    I think that game is pretty amazing, even though I haven't played it, I just love watching reaction videos.

huh
    A HUGE amount. You have no idea. I mean, I obviously can't give examples, but I know for a fact that there are quite a few. I had to get over this fear myself to start getting into conversations with people I liked and didn't want to mess up chances at being able to talk with, like Ruom and Valcron. Even then I still have problems doing it, but usually you can find a way.

I mean, you don't want to open up with "hey, what do you think about the holocaust" or "have you ever thought about how sad the global divorce rate is", because that'll obviously drive people off, but almost nobody I know would be against light conversation.
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not the same as not liking people though.
    I don't like being near people, as an extention I don't like people.