10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    i like being stoned and i also like being drunk.

and with that being told i go to bed.

nighty night ponies
    Night Dragon pony.

Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Solazz, he, who lived his life permanently stoned and he wouldn't even know it.
    That would explain a lot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    Can't find appropriate Tavi hug image, so have this instead.

[img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/285/5/9/vinyl_and_octavia_by_albadune-d5hky5i.png[/dimg]

Working on a quick sketch of a new OC, then probably gonna try and see if I can't do a short Tia/Luna/??? comic.
    It's good to see you working on stuffs again

Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    I actually like the feeling of being drunk way more than being stoned. Being drunk makes you feel lightheaded and energetic (if you don't overdo it of course!), and lightens up the mood. Being stoned feels like someone put wool in your head, you get so incredibly slow. Don't like it at all.

I'm a 90's kid also, but I've grown up very rural. Alcohol was way more common here than weed.
    I kinda miss it sometimes. The total relaxation. But it's a hard dance to dance; It is a drug, a drug that has killed and destroyed soooo much.

I will never have anything against it, but like alcohol, I only think it's okay if you can control it. Which is why I don't smoke anymore - I'm too old, too serious, I guess, to indulge in something like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    If he really dislikes the place, he would come out to the same conclusion after thinking it over with a cold head.

I know next to nothing about these European countries, is it that great?

Its not even legal.
    it's only great in the northern countries like denmark, sweden, norway, finland, the benelux

everywhere else it's not better than the USA by any means, and in a lot of countries it's actually major shitty compared to the US

10+ Year Old Account
    WHY IN BLAZES IS MY WARRIOR ON OUTLAND

And why does my main (and only) actionbar have Battle Shout on all keys

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    england is more north than holland and germany are xD
    Shh you :P

*pillows and snuggles*

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    I want Val'anyr so bad. ;_;
    We could make...

arrangements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    Okay, that does sound horrible. I met a lot of people who can't take responsibilities for their actions and I haven't bothered with any of them because I hate that kind of behaviour.

But you still shouldn't move to another country.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    if he really is that stupid I'd say just let him go and realize his fault... To me it sounds like he could've really got you two in trouble.
    Just let him go, some people can't be helped.
    Thanks guys. I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing it.

It actually helps a lot to know that you guys agree. I think you mean more to me than I give you credit for.

Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    There's no need for sarcasm. I'm just being realistic. Do you have finished faculty?
    Or do you have ielts so you can study abroad? Do you have money for that? (Why would you even want to study abroad when you live in denmark in the first place)
    You could barely find any work in a foreign country unless street cleaning is your dream job
    I'm not going to leave Denmark just like that, man. I'm not that stupid.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to lash back. Or well, I did, but I apologize - I was being a dick. Even if I wanted to leave Denmark, I don't have money for it, and won't get money for it until' I start my education, and then it's a bit too late.

Okay time for work bye.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    Okay time for work bye.
    Have a good day, Brolazz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    We could make...

arrangements.
    Are you planning to wait until I have 29 fragments, then kill me and take them for yourself?

The Horde has grown more intelligent over the years, I need to watch my back

inb4 harshly judged

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Are you planning to wait until I have 29 fragments, then kill me and take them for yourself?

The Horde has grown more intelligent over the years, I need to watch my back
    You're smarter than you smell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Nothing, just found the image. Don't worry.
    Was strange timing is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Man, 90% of us have used this thread as therapy at one point or another. We're all here to help each other and be friends. Part of being a friend is just listening when someone needs to talk.
    Indeed, maybe even more than 90%. Sometimes it's even nice just to vent to strangers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Thanks guys.
    Unrelated stuff: Was the Lonesome Road the only fanfic you wrote?

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried weed a few times and it did nothing for me.

inb4 harshly judged
    I wont judge you Solazz. I've tried it to and its done nothing for me other then start my hair on fire because my hair fell in front of my face when lighting it -.-
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Deleted
    Putting this here again since moar peeps. Xcom is 60% off (20€) at greenmangaming if anyone's interested.

Also a -20% code for digital purchases.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Unrelated stuff: Was the Lonesome Road the only fanfic you wrote?
    I wouldn't say I wrote Lonesome Road yet, because there are still so many grammar things in it that makes me cringe.

But yeah, it's the only "official" one I've made. I have a ton of stuff that I just wrote, but that will never see the light of day Training stories and such.

Though I am working on a new one. My fanfic, so to say. My big one, the one where I will try to prove to myself and people around me that I can write. Atm it's a staggering two pages long!

10+ Year Old Account

Romanippon cuisine at its finest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    The US isn't even that great.
    Well, the climate alone is too harsh on those countries, I'm sticking in here for a while.
    It's not that bad either. It's much better than the majority of Europe. People from the USA like to think they have it worse than Europe for some reason and that Europe is some dream fairy land where everyone is nice and open-minded and would help a stranger on the street and everyone is living happily and dancing around the bonfire

but it is not

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I wouldn't say I wrote Lonesome Road yet, because there are still so many grammar things in it that makes me cringe.

But yeah, it's the only "official" one I've made. I have a ton of stuff that I just wrote, but that will never see the light of day Training stories and such.

Though I am working on a new one. My fanfic, so to say. My big one, the one where I will try to prove to myself and people around me that I can write. Atm it's a staggering two pages long!
    Derp, i was like, to read another one, then i noticed there is no other. Well, then keep the good stuff going.