10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Nap time bye bye
    Nap well Nikki.

Deleted
    I like how this http://imgur.com/gallery/0P4MlIu gif is top voted thing on imgur atm i have no idea why.

Nap time bye bye
    Have a nice nap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    I like how this http://imgur.com/gallery/0P4MlIu gif is top voted thing on imgur atm i have no idea why.
    BECAUSE THAT IS AWESOME. Like really, that blue is just so blue, and the elipse is just so elipse-y

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Ah, your DK was the first relevant name that popped up on WoWprogress.
    Alright
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    (Pure hps means only healing, not absorbing)
    What, no, HPS means healing per second, and if you absorb damage that is the exact same thing as healing the damage after the damage have occurred. Spirit Shell does increase HPS. And in anyway, going by your "Pure HPS" it would probably be closer to monk>druid=Shaman=holy-priest>pally>disc

Deleted
    Nap time bye bye
    Sleep well, Hudsy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyflu View Post
    What, no, HPS means healing per second, and if you absorb damage that is the exact same thing as healing the damage after the damage have occurred. Spirit Shell does increase HPS. And in anyway, going by your "Pure HPS" it would probably be closer to monk>druid=Shaman=holy-priest>pally>disc
    It's HEALING per second. That being said, absorbs are better because if you have 400k health and a 50k shield, you can take a 410k hit and still survive, with only healing you'd have a hard time surviving that.

Deleted
    hmm I wonder. is there any hardware out there that is made by fully automated process
    would things be cheaper if they're made completely by robots

Deleted
    It's HEALING per second. That being said, absorbs are better because if you have 400k health and a 50k shield, you can take a 410k hit and still survive, with only healing you'd have a hard time surviving that.
    It doesn't matter, HPS doesn't actually mean HEALING per second. And if it were to mean that, paladins healing consists of about 30%+ absorbs now.

Deleted
    Nap well Nikki.
    This bothers me slightly. :< Why would you call him by his supposed girlfriend's name, and why would he want to be called it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyflu View Post
    It doesn't matter, HPS doesn't actually mean HEALING per second. And if it were to mean that, paladins healing consists of about 30%+ absorbs now.
    I suppose so

---------- Post added 2013-02-24 at 01:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Groose View Post
    This bothers me slightly. :< Why would you call him by his supposed girlfriend's name, and why would he want to be called it?
    I can't really remember, but something about being slightly trans, and Nick -> Nikki

Deleted
    It's not his GF's name is it? Isn't his own female name?

Deleted
    I believe he asked to be called that a while ago. Whether or not he still wants to be called that I am unsure, though I stick with Hudsy.

Deleted
    I can't really remember, but something about being slightly trans, and Nick -> Nikki
    Ooh, I see. I seem to recall that he said that Nikki was his girlfriend or something way way back at the start of the pony threads. But that was so long ago, so I might be mistaken. ;P

---------- Post added 2013-02-24 at 01:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    I believe he asked to be called that a while ago. Whether or not he still wants to be called that I am unsure, though I stick with Hudsy.
    If he wants to be called Nikki, I've no problem with it. :P I just wanted to know the origin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooh, I see. I seem to recall that he said that Nikki was his girlfriend or something way way back at the start of the pony threads. But that was so long ago, so I might be mistaken. ;P
    and I can't really remember either, I might be confusing him with one of the actual trans people we have in the thread, I can just remember that he asked to be called it at some point.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good morning everypony how are we all doing on this fine day?

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Good morning everypony how are we all doing on this fine day?
    Quite thing-like here. Not sure if that's good or not.
    You?

Deleted

---------- Post added 2013-02-24 at 01:34 PM ----------

If he wants to be called Nikki, I've no problem with it. :P I just wanted to know the origin.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...4#post18090464

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a very long time ago.

Deleted
    Simple as that, eh? ^^ Alright then.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quite thing-like here. Not sure if that's good or not.
    You?

Doing great as always 23 days remain till My Wii U is the focus of my every waking hour.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"