10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cxWJksx.png[IMG]
    Pentagrams are not Nazi.

WTF.
    But they have to do with voodoo'n'shit

---------- Post added 2013-03-01 at 09:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Humle View Post
    That's cool. May I use the signature? Is so, how do I add it?
    Remember how to change avatar? Just under the avatar tab is a signature tab, same stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's wrong? D:
    Spent the first thirty minutes of my day looking inside my comoputer, pretending I know what I'm looking for to fix it. When I realized that nothing was going to come of this, I spent most of that thirty minutes trying to get the damn case back on. Checked my bank balance, still no money, and I'm getting really freaking hungry. Also, I have this weird condition, at least I assume it's a condition. Anytime I take a shower, when I get out, my back get uncontrollably itchy, almost painfully, anytime it presses against a solid surface. Now, I took a shower yesterday evening, so it shouldn't be an issue, right? Wrong. Sat down in my chair, leaned back, and it started.

Deleted
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cxWJksx.png[/IG]
    Pentagrams are not Nazi.

WTF.
    yeah but there are zombies

Deleted
    That's cool. May I use the signature? Is so, how do I add it?
    You go to your profile settings and add the image as your signature, just like you'd post images in the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I wish I had some cocoa

But yeah, I try to keep myself awake until' evening, but alas when the body doesn't want to stay awake anymore, it's hard to fight it.

Also I'm a bit annoyed, but surprisingly well-rested :P What about you, Tandi'hun?~
    Goodish, a bit disappointed I won't necessarily be able to move this weekend as I said earlier. Been farming stuff in Borderlands 2.
    You need to get some cocoa too.

Guess I'm lucky in the sleep department that ever since 7th grade I've had to get up at 6am to make it to school in time so I'm used to waking early and managing with small amounts of sleep.

Also I was meant to ask about that the last time but what's with the Tandi?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Spent the first thirty minutes of my day looking inside my comoputer, pretending I know what I'm looking for to fix it. When I realized that nothing was going to come of this, I spent most of that thirty minutes trying to get the damn case back on. Checked my bank balance, still no money, and I'm getting really freaking hungry. Also, I have this weird condition, at least I assume it's a condition. Anytime I take a shower, when I get out, my back get uncontrollably itchy, almost painfully, anytime it presses against a solid surface. Now, I took a shower yesterday evening, so it shouldn't be an issue, right? Wrong. Sat down in my chair, leaned back, and it started.
    My back gets really ichy if it's wet and I set in my chair too, and my back is always wet after a shower due to long hair.

What I usually do is put a towel around the back of my chair so I lean againt that. That helps for me, at least.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Awh man... that sucks. I feel for you.
    Have some hugs!

Deleted
    that offends my zombie herritage
    deal with it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    You go to your profile settings and add the image as your signature, just like you'd post images in the thread.

Goodish, a bit disappointed I won't necessarily be able to move this weekend as I said earlier. Been farming stuff in Borderlands 2.
    You need to get some cocoa too.

Guess I'm lucky in the sleep department that ever since 7th grade I've had to get up at 6am to make it to school in time so I'm used to waking early and managing with small amounts of sleep.

Also I was meant to ask about that the last time but what's with the Tandi?
    Yeah, I saw that :/ I'm sorry about that - It's so annoying when you want to move, but it keeps getting postponed. It at least makes me quite stressed.

And I think I could run down to the shops and get cocoa, they close in 45min. Though it's a bit of a walk D:

And Tandi? I'll let you figure that one out yourself! but if you give up, look in spoiler
    Shaedy > Shady > Shady Sands > Tandi. Also Tandi is one of my favorite characters from Fallout so I think it suits you well <3

Deleted
    I need something in my signature. Something with Rainbow Dash. It has to be awesome and cool.
    have a look at what ely has made

Deleted
    Heh, yeah that might be an idea

Wait... how did you know?
    I´m a spy

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello Everyone

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Okay, here's some doom metal.

this is actually my favourite Electric Wizard song

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Hello Everyone
    freyshy! \o/

Deleted
    Hmmm. It seems I'm not allowed to use images as signatures. I have no idea why.

Edit: Nevermind. Fixed. And thank you Shaedris!

And Tandi? I'll let you figure that one out yourself! but if you give up, look in spoiler
    Shaedy > Shady > Shady Sands > Tandi. Also Tandi is one of my favorite characters from Fallout so I think it suits you well <3
    Shaedris is shady?
    I believe that.

Deleted
    Yeah, I saw that :/ I'm sorry about that - It's so annoying when you want to move, but it keeps getting postponed. It at least makes me quite stressed.

And I think I could run down to the shops and get cocoa, they close in 45min. Though it's a bit of a walk D:

Habit of more or less everyone in the forums = just clicked the tags without thinking. It was rather obvious actually, guess I didn't figure it out since it's mostly only Frey who calls me that.

Cocoa's worth it. You can grab some munchies while there too. \o/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    Okay, here's some doom metal.

[video=youtube;sO7VP34n2Ps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO7VP34n2Ps[/dvideo]
    this is actually my favourite Electric Wizard song
    You have good tastes, my friend.

Very good tastes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    freyshy! \o/
    Get well soon Zenora

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Edit: Nevermind. Fixed.
    I'd suggest using this one. I cut off a bit of the blank space earlier.

Deleted

Edit: Nevermind. Fixed.
    it was prolly too big, it looks too big