Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I rolled..

1. A Druid, because I wanted something unique and 'cool'. Well, being able to turn into various mammals is the exact definition of 'cool' in my books.
    2. A DK, because it didn't take a whole lot of time to level one up like the rest of the classes.
    3. A Hunter, because I liek dem qt petz.
    4. A Shaman, because secretly I've always wanted to be a Shaman.
    5. A Monk, because the whole concept of the class intrigued me, and Mistweaver is such an enjoyable spec to play. (Seriously, the_most_fun thing I've played in a looooong time!)

Deleted
    Rolled a Troll Warlock because I hoped/wanted to get a tiki imp:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0awkHDoKTY

*shame mode on* I made a Paladin cus I thought they can shapeshift, I remember asking in trade when do I get the bear form quest........

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, warrior is my all time favorite

However when i saw that holy avenger turn paladin weapon in to ashbringer i instantly start to level one

Quote Originally Posted by Vejovis View Post
    Rolled a tauren druid to get the herbalism perks... ended up leveling from 15-ish to 85 ONLY by herbing (took a while hehe).
    - that's just how much I hate questing and PuG's.

that is.... thats.... that is unreal. leveling only with herbalism? /slitwrists
    Think for yourself.

leveled a druid so i could mess around in flight form lol

leveled a pally just because shockadin was the coolest sounded thing ever (in bc) by the time i got him to about 65 wrath came out and killed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

I rolled my pally just for the wings.

Quote Originally Posted by rainiothon View Post
    Rolled a Troll Warlock because I hoped/wanted to get a tiki imp:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0awkHDoKTY
    i wish it was implemented at least as a glyph
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    I rolled a Troll Hunter. I made it through the starting area, throwing hand axes and wondering when I'd start to get more effective weapons and skills. I think I was around level 15 when I realized that I was not exactly a melee Huntard. No, I was using the Chinese client (I don't read Chinese) and hadn't realized that my class had reset during character creation and I was (/facepalm) a Warrior. That was back in early Vanilla, where you had to hunt around a bit more for class quests and trainers. I thought I'd just managed to miss something I needed to open up the necessary quests. That poor Warrior was my main until well into TBC and I've recently gone back to drag him into current content just for the amusement of it.