Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    yeah you have to run dungeons to get to ilvl 460, i did it with my alt, wanted to prove to guildmates that it was possible to do lfr without getting one daily reward... it is absolutly possible and doesn´t even take very long
    Yep. A lot of us did it at launch when JP gear was gated hardcore and the rep required was unattainable (without peace pipe farming) before the MSV release date, so the only way to get gear was Heroics.

Took like maybe 9-12 5man runs to get above 460 ilvl. Not difficult in the slightest with no daily rewards.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    And that is why these arguments get so absolutely stupid. You keep eliminating different options, then cry because there are no options. Yes, if you don´t do heroics, if you don´t do scenerios, if you don´t do dailies, if you don´t want to buy from the AH, If you didn´t come into the expansion with JP, if you didn´t kill sha, then Yes, you are absolutely correct, it is maddening difficult to get into LFR.

Players do this crying way too much. They take away a ton of viable options, and then say that the ONE thing they want to do won´t get them to the goal they want.
    Perhaps you need to read closer. I said I was deliberately stopping where I did with those alts because I wanted a "freshly dinged 90 baseline BEFORE I started heroics with them, pretty much exactly for topics like these.

Meaning, I fully plan on running heroics with them to get gear.

And no where did I say "OH BOOHOO! I CAN NO DO LFR CUZ I ONLY QUEST!". I was listing where my guys were at to show how absurd the Blue's original statement was in regards to hitting 460 by questing and only maaaaybe having to do some heroics/scenarios.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    As some people have pointed out, you can't reach ilvl 460 in Dread Wastes/Townlong Steppes (and I totally made a mistake in that sense). What I was referring instead, was 5-man heroics. My points stands still, you don't need dailies to gain access to the LFR, and chain running 5-man heroics will be faster too since you don't need a 463 item on every slot to access LFR, but you won't get it either just with Dread Wastes/Townlong exclusively
    People make mistakes. What's more, people sometimes make mistakes and own up to them. Would that more people who post on forums follow that example.

Since the assertion of the original post has now been shown to be an error that has been corrected, I'm not sure I see the point in continuing with this so closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."