Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    While i don't really care i expect to be getting beef when i buy beef not horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Kidney of a horse, liver of a cat - mixing up the patties with this and that.

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 06:33 PM ----------

Well, well, well - it seems like we've got some neeeeighsayers in the audience...
    Looks like you really...hit the ground running with those puns.

You know, like horse races? No? I'll see myself out.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Crowz85 View Post
    In my opinion, the fact that they found PIG DNA in it is alot worse than finding horse DNA. Reasons should be obvious. (I hope)
    I, personally, wouldnt cause an uproar for horse meat, but I would for pig meat in a beef burger I have eaten.
    I can't really see a good reason for someone to be particularly upset about the wrong sort of animal being in their food. Of course, false advertising shouldn't be done, but the specific animal doesn't really matter.

Deleted
    I've got some Sainsbury's Basic burgers in the freezer right now and I've definitely eaten cheap burgers from Tesco and ASDA.

I don't really mind but I'd rather they be honest with their labelling.