Deleted
    Been lurking in here for a while and finally thought i should join in the discussion. At what point are you all thinking about going for the 6141 haste breakpoint?

Deleted
    As soon as you can without gemming pure haste.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was playing with my numbers just earlier on this point, and in my gear I could do it by switching all my crit gems to haste and all my crit reforges to haste, about 1800 or so points on each. Not sure I want to lose that crit yet though.
    Last edited by Chuupag; 2013-03-08 at 01:02 AM.

Deleted
    Ahh awesome, would you suggest a minimum amount of crit to keep when in trying for the 6k breakpoint? I'm good at working how how much spirit I need but would there be a point that I would loose HPS/mps because of lack of crit?

Doc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    Been lurking in here for a while and finally thought i should join in the discussion. At what point are you all thinking about going for the 6141 haste breakpoint?
    6141 in tiger or serpent

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh awesome, would you suggest a minimum amount of crit to keep when in trying for the 6k breakpoint? I'm good at working how how much spirit I need but would there be a point that I would loose HPS/mps because of lack of crit?

Doc
    I think totaltotemic had a very rough estimate on the relative value of crit to spirit a bit ago. You could add that in to what relative hps you will lose with the reduced crit. Then you compare if that is lower than a roughly 9% increase on 30% of your heals that the extra tick would give you. Rough numbers for me is telling me that it's not really gonna be worth it until I only lose 3% crit or so to make the switch. Combined with my previous statement means I've got to get another 1800 haste on gear before doing so.
    Last edited by Chuupag; 2013-03-08 at 01:15 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuupag View Post
    I think totaltotemic had a very rough estimate on the relative value of crit to spirit a bit ago. You could add that in to what relative hps you will lose with the reduced crit. Then you compare if that is lower than a roughly 9% increase on 30% of your heals that the extra tick would give you. Rough numbers for me is telling me that it's not really gonna be worth it until I only lose 3% crit or so to make the switch. Combined with my previous statement means I've got to get another 1800 haste on gear before doing so.
    Surely however when you have the 2pc available that extra tick becomes more important

Quote Originally Posted by ThaNinja View Post
    6141 in tiger or serpent
    Tiger. tenchar

10+ Year Old Account
    Surely however when you have the 2pc available that extra tick becomes more important
    It's a very strong 2-set yes, but it's still only going to change the final number a small portion. Percents of percents of percents has a way of diluting a large bonus at the beginning. Call it 2.5% crit instead of 3% if you want a napkin math number to aim for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good evening guys,

1st - Does anyone know if it worth going for the next haste breakpoint at this moment? (6145 haste)
    2nd - Does it worth now to use 2H or 1H + OH ?

For my 2H I've: Jin'ya, Orb of the Waterspeaker(0 Upgrades)
    For my 1H + OH: Loshan, Terror Incarnate(2 Upgrades) and Fan of Fiery Winds(2 Upgrades)

For stats, to be honest I don't know if it worth going for the next hastebreak, since I lose too many stats I think.

3147 haste + 7000 Crit
    6177 haste + 4993 Crit

My armory: link

Any tips?

Thanks a lot,
    ~ Pandamorium
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Deleted
    Haste is the best stat this patch by a pretty good margin

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, and what about the 2H vs DW ?
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Deleted
    Whichever is highest item level, if they're equal you use the 2H if you're planning to fistweave and the 1h/oh combo for mistweaving

Deleted
    New hotfixes:

The Mistweaver ability Revival will no longer dispel players who have any of the following effects:
    Primordius: Clear Mind, Fully Mutated, Improved Synapses, and Thick Bones
    Durumu: Dark Parasite
    Jin'rokh the Breaker: Ionization
    Thanks Blizzard!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuibo View Post
    New hotfixes:

Thanks Blizzard!

Well that's made my morning

Deleted
    Well that's made my morning
    I saw these this morning and when I turned on the radio this was playing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WumSB0vZ5l8

I think some supernatural powers are at work. Either way, I'm so happy. Nothing can ruin this feeling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treseme View Post
    I saw these this morning and when I turned on the radio this was playing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WumSB0vZ5l8

I think some supernatural powers are at work. Either way, I'm so happy. Nothing can ruin this feeling.
    haha, thats amazing

---------- Post added 2013-03-09 at 09:53 AM ----------

Sorry, can i have a derp moment for a second: is the 6141 break point giving you your 11th or 12th tick?

haha, thats amazing

---------- Post added 2013-03-09 at 09:53 AM ----------

Sorry, can i have a derp moment for a second: is the 6141 break point giving you your 11th or 12th tick?
    You can have all the derp moments you want, but can't you check the first page of this thread which happens to be the guide with most info?

I know you're not the only one asking these sort of questions but god damn, it's the 12th tick

Is the haste table accurate?

If it is, let me get this straight: I need to have 4718 in SWS for my 11th tick (plus the 5% haste buff)? Do I understand it correctly?

10+ Year Old Account
    So was going over some of my logs with regards to Zen Sphere. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=1400&e=1753 The ticks and the detonate together are a bit less than 8% of my heals with crappy uptime (~68%). 50-60% over heals but I was rotating them on the tanks as an extra hot, and without being able to accurately time spike damage(for the most part) for the detonates 16 seconds in the future I'm ok with that amount of over healing.