Deleted
    A buff to mana? I feel a storm brewing

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    Removal of Mana tea glyph? Seems plausible with the fact that the 'extra 3 chi' wouldn't be possible to ever consume with the glyph.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    Removal of Mana tea glyph? Seems plausible with the fact that the 'extra 3 chi' wouldn't be possible to ever consume with the glyph.
    That would be a further efficiency buff depending on how you look at it, lame they still haven't bothered passing over mistweavers...

That would be a further efficiency buff depending on how you look at it, lame they still haven't bothered passing over mistweavers...
    Haven't touched Discipline either.

Buffed Resto Shaman. Nerfed Paladins. Confused as to why Paladins got nerfed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    Haven't touched Discipline either.

Buffed Resto Shaman. Nerfed Paladins. Confused as to why Paladins got nerfed.
    I see a 20% buff to crit on holy shock which could make full crit build a lot more viable.

Or maybe, JUST MAYBEEEE we are where they want us to be for the up coming raid? I like to think this way because I don't want to be nerfed
    But in all seriousness i think we are in a good place at the moment. they buffing/nerfing classes that are high or low at the moment, and as for druids I don't think they have found a good spot for them yet... But who knows. Heres to hoping for a new lvl90 talent and a better 2 pce!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Or maybe, JUST MAYBEEEE we are where they want us to be for the up coming raid? I like to think this way because I don't want to be nerfed
    But in all seriousness i think we are in a good place at the moment. they buffing/nerfing classes that are high or low at the moment, and as for druids I don't think they have found a good spot for them yet... But who knows. Heres to hoping for a new lvl90 talent and a better 2 pce!
    It's not good for the spec to have a stat that is worthless, it makes gearing incredibly frustrating

Which weapon combo is the best as MW?
    - Suen Wo

- soulblade + orb of command?

I think Suen-wo personally. 0 spirit. Lose about 300~ intellect.

What does "i feel a storm brewing" mean ? I just don't get it :s

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    What does "i feel a storm brewing" mean ? I just don't get it :s
    It means we're about to get shat on within the next couple of PTR builds

probably change mana tea so it returns a % of the caster spirit as mana like the change they did to innervate.

A healer who is avoiding spirit like plague is a bit awkward...

Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kiraan View Post
    probably change mana tea so it returns a % of the caster spirit as mana like the change they did to innervate.

A healer who is avoiding spirit like plague is a bit awkward...
    Maybe it's just me, but i actually kind of like it :3 though i think Mana Tea could use a bit of a nerf, like, have it restore half as much mana as it does now. I'm finishing most fights with a metric shitton of unused mana, though that may change since my guild only just now got started on Heroics.

Honestly they need to redesign MW mastery instead of tweaking other mechanics that have some decent synergy already just to make mastery more attractive. I find the orbs boring and near useless on non stacked fights.

Mana tea is fine the way it is, after all its interaction with Crit granting a % chance at extra stacks was in response to our obscene lack of mana in 5.0 and 5.1 due to zeal weaving. Sadly I think with the change to Chi Brew, they will probably look at nerfing how crit and Mana Tea Leaves interact which is still making changes to something that doesn't address the real issues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatuin View Post
    Is that on ptr or? Cuz on live it dont work for me
    Nope it's on live, it may just be Elv messing with his crap again, ill read his patch notes

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 09:44 AM ----------

I think they are just saving something really crazy so Reglitch has got something monumental to post about for his 1000th post :>

Well its not our fault they made the LGM so good for us. As long as we can Jab-TP for mana wiht hte proc spirit wont be good for us.

And i dont think they will change our mastery for the last patch. If they ever change it they will do it for the next xpack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatuin View Post
    Well its not our fault they made the LGM so good for us. As long as we can Jab-TP for mana wiht hte proc spirit wont be good for us.

And i dont think they will change our mastery for the last patch. If they ever change it they will do it for the next xpack.
    Still got my fingers crossed they make the mastery more appealing, one can only hope

Deleted
    I just don't want them to try to make mast more appealing by duct taping a crap mechanic onto it.... Oh wait

It means we're about to get shat on within the next couple of PTR builds
    Thank you... and they better not.

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Thank you... and they better not.
    Frankly I'd take it if it meant making our mastery a proper healing stat instead of a jacked up Eye of Blazing Power with positional healing requirements. Regardless, I was thinking about whether or not the Chi Wave would proc mastery and then I remembered the proc triggers the actual native spell ID so it's incredibly likely. This resulted in a 15% increase in orbs spawned, which is effectively a ~10% buff to our mastery.

Of course that's all dependent on a 20% proc rate, the inevitable nerf will reduce it somewhat.