10+ Year Old Account

PS3: Region 1 & 4 regarding DLC. Need help

Hey,
    Okay so I have a Region 4 PS3 (Australia), but I buy Region 1 (USA) and Region 3 (Chinese) games overseas and have them shipped to me.
    Now all those with PS3's know discs aren't region locked, but DLC is sort of.

I want Dawnguard, but my Skyrim is Region1, and it's only on the PS Store on Region 1, so if I buy it on the Region 1 store, will I be able to play dawnguard on my Region 4 PSN with my Skyrim save?

Also, I have Region 3 Borderlands 2, if I bought the season pass on Region 4, could I run it on my Region 3 disc?

It confuses me, and I can't make any sense out of the PS Website/ and I can't access their forums for some reason.

tl;dr:
    I have Region 1 - Skyrim, can I buy Dawnguard on Region 1 PS Store, and play it on my Region 4 save file.
    I have Region 3 Borderlands 2, can I buy the season pass on Region 4 and download the DLC on Region 4?

Mods, if this is in the wrong place, please move it.

Thanks if anyone can help ^.^
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

http://whirlpool.net.au/wiki/ps3_regional_locking
    DLC (Downloadable Content)You must download DLC from the same region store as the game. The DLC is specifically coded for its respective region, and will not work for other regions.
    For example, the LittleBigPlanet costumes from the Japanese PlayStation Store will not work with local copies of the game. Source

UK PS3 games are usually compatible with AUS PSN Store DLC – but check the BLES codes on your game case against the ones on the PSN Store before you download. Notable exceptions are the UK versions of Uncharted 2 and Modnation Racers which have DLC locked to the UK PSN store.
    Sorry bud.

Think it has to do with the different pricing of regions.