Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Great idea, I think an expansion with a theme like this is definately long coming.

It does seem inevitable that we will see Ny'alotha and N'zoth in the future of WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    as long as any underwater stuff is limited this could be fun.

I like the idea of Naga's but i have to wonder how they are threatening azeroth. Why should we as heroes get involved? What is azshara specifically doing? are Naga swarming the coastlines?

Are the oceans receding giving up new land for us to explore?
    Hi

Destil-I LOVE your idea for the expansion..This would make perfect sense after the events of the Cataclysm and Pandaria! I personally believe we're not yet prepared to fight the legion for the final time yet..This expansion would be CRAZY awesome!
    I used to wonder how lame would an Azshara/N'zoth themed XPAC be..All that would come to my mind was Vashjir-esque stuff..I used to think it would be boring to have a WHOLE xpac based on the Nzoth/Naga storyline..But you changed my mind
    But you truly conjured up a very nice idea for the expansion and it kinda gets me to anticipate if this really happened ^^
    PS:Send your CV to Blizz plz..
    Btw, any chance we may get to see the long-lost kingdom of Kul'tiras? I mean, it was one of the 7 human kingdoms and said to have the strongest marine/navy force etc etc.. Any chance we may see them reunited with Stormwind? Like Gilneas(except that the gilneans became beasts)

Thanks guys! I need to tweak the grammar in the initial description and add to it but I love the fact you guys enjoy it.

In my free time I've been adding to my ideas for the zones and actually replacing some whilst also adding a few.

Hopefully I'll update this post in a day or two! Sorry, I've been incredibly busy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Those pics you used for the zones and the villains were really awesome.

If you don't mind me asking OP, where did you find that picture of N'Zoth (not sure if it is concept art for WoW or if it is something else entirely)

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Those pics you used for the zones and the villains were really awesome.

If you don't mind me asking OP, where did you find that picture of N'Zoth (not sure if it is concept art for WoW or if it is something else entirely)
    Literally googled it and I found it. I think I googled something like "Old Ones" or something.

I was really picky when I chose the images. I have a kind of stuck up art sense.

As long as there are no underwater zones this would be a great concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    As long as there are no underwater zones this would be a great concept.
    Well considering they'd be raising the seafloor literally to the surface there wouldn't be. If my idea actually happened, maybe one or two just to switch up the gameplay, but that'd be it.

Feedback is mixed on underwater areas, I loved Vashj'ir for example. One of the best zones in game.

Wishing for more of those in the future but yeah since the feedback is so mixed, probably 1-2 more tops which will be optional and have an alternate path to level for those who hate this kind of things.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What I love about this is how it actually makes sense and relates to WoW's current story.

10+ Year Old Account
    The whole idea seems wonderful and well thought through. Aside from the whole underwater and ocean part... In reality though I think Blizzard learned from Vash'jir that underwater zones do nothing for the user but annoy them.
    I love the idea for the races! Would love to play as a Taunka skinned tauren (from northrend) or a frost dwarf/troll.

I have my hopes up for a return of the burning legion or possibly the emerald dream ideas that are floating around the interwebs. Ethereals and Ogres as new races. Demon hunters as a new class. Totally new continent possibly on another planet (Pardon my lack of lore knowledge).

anything but pandas and china.

10+ Year Old Account
    I finally got non lazy and read it all. Very compelling. Seems very Blizzlike of course I'm sure Blizzard themselves will smack us wrong.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    No more underwater zones, please.
    Don't know why so many people say things like this, except for the ancient gamer phobia of water levels.

I thought Vashj was one of the coolest and most beautiful zones in the game. And it was actually FASTER to move around in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

This is pretty much spot on as to what I think the next expansion will be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    No more underwater zones, please.
    This^ /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Callmedeath View Post
    This^ /10char
    The entire new "continent" would be above sea level.. so..

If you read you'd know that. I said there might be one Underwater Zone.

I should update this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    as long as any underwater stuff is limited this could be fun.

I like the idea of Naga's but i have to wonder how they are threatening azeroth. Why should we as heroes get involved? What is azshara specifically doing? are Naga swarming the coastlines?

Are the oceans receding giving up new land for us to explore?
    Basically, and what I gave is a brief summary, this is what happens:

N'zoth has been biding his time and kind of sends prepares this massive, unexpected assault to the surface. To do this, and since Azshara has full control of the seas due to capturing Neptulon, the Naga literally raise their drowned cities and the ruins of what WAS central Kalimdor to the surface.

As a possible pre expansion event, Naga assault parties could attack random coastlines of Azeroth (which would include Stormwind and Orgrimmar in this case).

You can kind of come to your own assumptions as to what would be our reasoning for going to that continent. It'd be sort of like Northrend, except MUCH worse; this time we're facing a being who's almost considered a deity and the worst of the Old Gods.

Someone like Malfurion could basically hold a summit between the Horde and Alliance and say "Look, Azshara is almost the progenitor of all the problems we've had. She's a gigantic problem who can no longer be ignored. Considering who's backing her, if we don't take the fight to them, they will annihilate us."

There's sort of a mystery behind it too. Why did N'zoth want the Naga to strike now? Why did Rastakhen submit to its will? What are the Naga and N'zoth truly planning?

Deleted
    The ideas for the Archaeology and Profession guilds seem really cool as long as the guilds be somewhat exclusive/grindy but i'd enjoy the fact that archaeology would actually be used for showing us bits of the past and not just random artifacts, all in all its a great concept!

Wonderful concept, seems really cool.

I like it and dislike it. What I like about is the old god concepts, and N'zoth. Parts of it would be great for an Emerald Dream expac. Concept wise it's pretty cool too. For what it is, I like it. What I dislike is(my own person view) that it fuses the potential expacs of the Dream and South Seas into one. Azshara and N'zoth could both be their own final bosses of their own expansons. There's also a lot of potential zones there that should be in a sea expansion. Kul Tiras, Undermine, Tel Abim, Broken Isles, etc.