Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What Should I get at starbucks Tomorrow.

I like things like iced coffee and stuff like that. I have had iced Carmel machito, frappicunio vannilla white chocalte. I want to try something new tomorrow anyone have any suggestions? Looking for something good and to get my morning going I have a gift card so What do you suggest.

seriously, the stereotypes are boiling in me, I really need to not say anything mean.

OT: I really like their baked goods, I know they don't make them their but some of those multigrain bagels are great with a normal coffee, or even a nice tea!

Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino! It doesn't have coffee in it but it is sooooo good

Credit for the creation of this awesome signature belongs to Shyama

A Super Mocca Frapa Crapa Americana Chino. Double Shot.

Deleted
    First thing i buy in the morning is a big capputino, simply loves them. It's a nice way to start the day.

You should try a Starbucks Doubleshot. I've worked at Starbucks for around a year and nothing else wakes me up more when I go in for a morning shift. They're pretty tasty. I personally make mine with half and half and vanilla flavoring instead of the classic sweetener normally used. But that's just me. (;

If you like chocolate, you could always try a Java Chip Frappuccino. It's the equivalent of the Double Chocolatey Chip that somebody mentioned earlier, except it has coffee in it. I normally don't drink Frappuccinos since they are a little high in calories, but when I do, I get a Java Chip.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    seriously, the stereotypes are boiling in me, I really need to not say anything mean.

[snip]
    What you say is this:

Every morning you don't hit Starbucks you save yourself $3-$7 dollars. Do that 5x a week (assuming work week) you save $15-$21 a week. Do that for a month and you have $60-$84 (A brand new game or your phone bill paid), do it for a year and you get $780-$1092 a year (a cheap getaway vacation)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Is there is anything like that in Starbucks or are you joking? (I have only visited it 3-4 times).

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    Is there is anything like that in Starbucks or are you joking? (I have only visited it 3-4 times).
    It's a joke. :P And an overused one at that.

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    Those are the words people say at starbucks. I can only assume it exists. I think OP should go in there and order that and see what he gets.

10+ Year Old Account
    And make sure to get it Venti.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    And make sure to get it Venti.
    What was that movie with Sean William Scott and... Paul Rudd? as the MINOTAUR energy drink guys, and he's trying to order a coffee at Starbucks and he asks for a Large and they act like they don't understand what he is saying... Role Models maybe?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomaty View Post
    Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino! It doesn't have coffee in it but it is sooooo good
    This. 100 times this.
    Moorden (Main)

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    You should try a Starbucks Doubleshot. I've worked at Starbucks for around a year and nothing else wakes me up more when I go in for a morning shift. They're pretty tasty. I personally make mine with half and half and vanilla flavoring instead of the classic sweetener normally used. But that's just me. (;
    Don't get the Doubleshot unless you know the Baristas are good, or else you'll get some horribly convoluted garbage like an iced Americano. Trust me, I'd know. Plus, Doubleshots are VERY strong in terms of Espresso flavor, as they get 5 shots in a venti, and the Classic syrup doesn't help. If you're a fan of the fru-fru, my suggestions are a iced chai tea latte, or a cafe vanilla frappuccino (coffee and vanilla bean) or you can always try the seasonal beverages. Right now, the Vanilla Spice latte is the promotion, and it's pretty good. (vanilla and cardamom spice) I also highly recommend the Starbucks Refreshers, which are made with green Coffee (all the caffene, but none of the flavor of coffee) which are like juices. There's Cool Lime and Very Berry Hibiscus. Also, if you're going to get a Refresher, make sure to ask for it without water. Less flavor=bad.

At the end of the day, there are a bunch of different drinks, and a bunch of different ways to customize your order. What kinds of flavors do you like? Do you like the flavor of coffee, or do you like sweet stuff? Personally, I can never go wrong with a good French Vanilla latte (:

Source: I'm a licensed store Starbucks Manager. (:
    If I can't be the sex symbol, then I can definitely be the BITCH

15+ Year Old Account
    i went to star bucks for the longest time till i found this little place called the coffee rush around where i live hands down the best coffee i've ever had and some of the best food and the guys that run it are awesome

Quote Originally Posted by SvetlanaSvetlana View Post
    Source: I'm a licensed store Starbucks Manager. (:
    How is it working in a licensed store? I've been wanting to transfer to a licensed store since it's closer to my house than my current location, which is around 20 minutes away. I know you guys don't get partner drinks/markouts and stuff, but other than that, I imagine it's probably pretty similar. High fives for being a store manager. I wouldn't want to handle that kind of position any day of the week.

10+ Year Old Account
    White chocolate mocha fraps are my favorite. They're kinda pricey BUT really freaking good.

10+ Year Old Account
    as far as iced I like the ice caramel macchiato. My favorite thing though is the peppermint hot chocolate but that's only out during December.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveyai View Post
    as far as iced I like the ice caramel macchiato. My favorite thing though is the peppermint hot chocolate but that's only out during December.
    Peppermint is actually available all year! (: It just isn't advertised at all during the other seasons. I love peppermint a lot too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those are the words people say at starbucks. I can only assume it exists. I think OP should go in there and order that and see what he gets.
    Well I might be tempted to go and try my luck with this "drink."