Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy the world pvp with melevolent pvp gear and wep but what really bothers me is the competition in nodes the respawn rate sucks really for example fel iron ore. You can spend a few hours farming those with only getting a few stacks which is really just frustrating. I hope blizz fixes this, other than that it's really cool.

Deleted
    I like CRZ it solved everything such as finding guilds and finding stuffs in AH.

Quote Originally Posted by Icebear View Post
    Keep in mind that lowpop servers with a shitty economy is getting even worse due to node sharing (mostly pre-MoP mats) where CRZ is active. We have hard enough lvling our profs due to the bad economy, and even harder to farm it ourselves because everything is gone due to Full+ server like places.
    And they've already stated that it's a goal to merge AHs for low-pop realms at some point in the future. I'm thinking last Mists tier or 6.0 would be the most plausible.

Deleted
    Cause I am on a heavy populated server. I do not need this crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    we use to be about only 2 trying to get that tlpd... now... we are about 10 ffs.

Deleted
    Funny thing that in the horde side which is about 90% of the server, i see too many people and in the dead alliance side i see 0 alliance around me.

Ive been going outside Org and SW. In Org, theres like tons of people from both my server and different servers but for alliance theres zero. Noones dueling. Yet another good thing about CRZ.

CRZ added a bunch of inconvenient factors into the game that was some-what abolished by zones being mildy populated and not densely populated. How I think it should be summed up in a nut-shell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    And they've already stated that it's a goal to merge AHs for low-pop realms at some point in the future. I'm thinking last Mists tier or 6.0 would be the most plausible.
    So until Blizzard get around to it the complaint remains valid.

My issues aren't the competition... it's the complete lock out. I like pet battling and I like collecting rare pets. Unfortunately that is nearly impossible thanks to CRZ.

The two reasons are as follows: Server A is your server... so you are Character A... due to CRZ you are on Server B... the creature you are after spawns on Server A... you can't get to it because you are suck on Server B... unfortunately it still hasn't spawned on Server B... nevermind the fact there are now more people looking for it... it just fails to spawn on Server B.

Or you see the pet you are after while flying around... it's on the mini map and you can target it but it disappears before you land not because someone else is in the area but because you crossed an invisible line (CRZ). Take two steps back and it reappears but disappears before you can get close enough.

Both of those are true and have actually happened more than once.

They serve no purpose in the game as of yet.

1. Blizzard removed every single elite mob and quest years ago. No reason for you to ever group for quests
    2. People from other servers competing for rare battle pets
    3. People from other servers competing for rare hunter pets
    4. Asshole griefers from other servers going out of their way so you cant do 2 or 3
    5. Waiting on mob respawns. Sure they are faster but I have found myself waiting a few minutes in a respawn

WoW is a SOLO game until you hit 90 and then it becomes an MMO. Anyone who thinks otherwise either hasnt been playing long enough to see all of the changes Blizzard has made to questing or you are just in denial. Blizzard has gone out of their way to make it a solo game by removing all group related quests and buffing quest exp. Also they want you to blow though levels and get to 90 fast or else why give people 300% RAF exp or 50% exp from Heirlooms and BoAs. Why would they make questing hands down the fastest way to level? If Blizzard wanted people to mainly group while leveling they would have made leveling more like is was in Everquest where it was next to impossible to solo after like level 10 and everything required a group. Try doing something that involves being with other players like BGs or instances and then compare the EXP to that of solo questing. Unless you are a tank that can chain instant queue or unless its AV BG weekend and you are Alliance and win 90% of them its not even remotely close.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    My issues aren't the competition... it's the complete lock out. I like pet battling and I like collecting rare pets. Unfortunately that is nearly impossible thanks to CRZ.

The two reasons are as follows: Server A is your server... so you are Character A... due to CRZ you are on Server B... the creature you are after spawns on Server A... you can't get to it because you are suck on Server B... unfortunately it still hasn't spawned on Server B... nevermind the fact there are now more people looking for it... it just fails to spawn on Server B.

Or you see the pet you are after while flying around... it's on the mini map and you can target it but it disappears before you land not because someone else is in the area but because you crossed an invisible line (CRZ). Take two steps back and it reappears but disappears before you can get close enough.

Both of those are true and have actually happened more than once.
    same for me with the minifernal and tlpd... i had more than one mini-heart-attack...TT

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    They serve no purpose in the game as of yet.

1. Blizzard removed every single elite mob and quest years ago. No reason for you to ever group for quests
    2. People from other servers competing for rare battle pets
    3. People from other servers competing for rare hunter pets
    4. Asshole griefers from other servers going out of their way so you cant do 2 or 3
    5. Waiting on mob respawns. Sure they are faster but I have found myself waiting a few minutes in a respawn
    1. This is true. I kinda miss those days even if the looting sucked so hard for every sweat drop. "Uhh yeah raid a city filled with elite for two hours, rewards from corpse looting: 11 silk cloth and 2 silver."

2. The pet battles do not interested me because i have pokemon so i have no clue about this.

3. Makes rare pets even rarer. You can still attack the beast being tamed right? Nothing would feel better than killing the rare pet while the hunter tame it.

4. :P

5. The most annoying part with CRZ is that some mobs have REALLY slow spawn times. I had to abandon some quests because the mobs appeared like once every 10 minutes and i had to kill 12. And sometimes the mobs spawned way too fast. I could like fight 3 mobs together and suddenly 5 mobs spawns around me and killing me.

I think they added CRZ to fool newbs to beliving this game is actually good. Sure it made wpvp but i dont think thats the reason because this CRZ thing didnt solve one single problem. Except being able to duel outside the city.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    My personal guess would be 6.0. Rome wasn't built in a day you know.[COLOR="red"]
    It wasn't destroyed in a day either.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Well you can't gank a level 5 because level 1-10 zones are Friendly Zones for your faction, so you won't have PvP enabled unless you enable it yourself.

I just gave it as an example. It's the same principal if you kill a lvl 5 with a lvl 75 tbh. They have pretty much 0 chance to react and they get oneshotted

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Now, this next bit isn't specifically targeted at you, but the overall "CRZ is unwelcome" group. If we look back, we will see, people talking about consolidating servers. In an effort to solve the "low pop" situation. What I find interesting is that there was not an outrage at the idea of consolidating servers, but it was embraced. Now, we have CRZ... which in terms of player numbers, does exactly the same thing has server consolidation does. Yet, with CRZ, there is a lot of negative talk about what it does to the game world.

So this all begs the question, what do you all want? I guess I just don't understand how consolidating servers is okay, but CRZ isn't.

Because yes, consolidating servers gives people the negatives of high population (more spawn/rare competition), but they also get the positives: Better/bigger community, more active raiding, more active guilds, more active economy/auctions.

CRZ only gives the negatives, but none of the positives.

---

At the end of the day, I play on servers that range from the higher end of medium to high population. I play mainly on PvE servers, or (relatively) balanced PvP servers.

Hence, I've really been affected very little by CRZ except zoning lag and the various bugs, which balance out to a big negative effect.
    Last edited by nightfalls; 2013-01-21 at 08:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Why do people cry about this? Its an MMO man. There is supposed to be competition for crafting materials. Also there are other ways to farm crafting materials now, especially with the actual FARM you get in game.

Also, no one cares about low level herbs / mines / leathers, as you get them once and you are done.
    Because it's also about making the server living which is hard enough while it's dead. Having more competition on the nodes without an increase on the local AH is messing things up. I wouldn't mind the competition if the benefits actually went to my own server.