This hurts!
    most likely because i dpsed the wrong target for 20 sec, GG. I WANT IT DOWN.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    How simple is BT? I know council and illidan get my and y ele shaman friend down some when we duo it on my rogue, but I guess blood dk for those it'll be face roll
    With DpS gear 470+ BT is quite easy. Few mechanics to care about.

I'm doing my weekly ICC clear and, for some reason, it's stuck on 25heroic and I'm at Saurfang. No clue why it's stuck, but in the meantime I thought I'd try and get him down on heroic. I get him to about 50%, with 1:45 until enrage, but at that point I die. Any tips on soloing this bad boy?

Armory Link

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I had quite a bit of trouble on Saurfang 25H and it took me quite a few attempts to kill him with BiS gear during 5.1, so I doubt you can do it with your gear, even with the recent rune strike buff.

Invite a friend and convert to raid if you want to switch difficulties.
    Bummer. Guess I'll have to get more gear.

Thanks for the invite a friend trick, I'll try that!

EDIT: I wonder if you'd answer a question for me. With my gear, in your opinion what bosses should I attempt on heroic and which should I do on reg/10?
    Last edited by Monteverdi; 2013-03-30 at 10:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Astarroth View Post
    Did you solo it or 2man ?
    If solo, how much dps you are pulling? As i was struggling to even get to 30% before 3rd Devastation. And even after that was stomped in a stun
    Solo of course. My skada showed 105k dps when she died.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...etchi/advanced this is the gear i used

Deleted
    @Monteverdi : With your gear, you should have no problem with the boss in ICC-10hm, it should be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    @Monteverdi : With your gear, you should have no problem with the boss in ICC-10hm, it should be easy.
    Well I'm farming shadowfrost shards as my main objective so hoping not to hop down to 10 unless I have to, but I'm more curious what I should aim for in 25 (reg) versus 24 (heroic) with my gear level, and which ones should not even be bothered with in 25 (valithria)

Lord, this thread makes me angry. I wish they'd give people who don't want to play blood DKs a chance to solo one of these days.

Deleted
    Hunters, Monks and Paladins says hi and can solo many things.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    So can't Warlocks and Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Cranica View Post
    Lord, this thread makes me angry. I wish they'd give people who don't want to play blood DKs a chance to solo one of these days.
    I solo almost everything fine on my druid, lock and hunter also. Just duel blood for soloing you can feroge if you need to. or play a different class. All Classes have better solo specs.

---------- Post added 2013-03-30 at 08:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    So can't Warlocks and Warriors.
    I can solo everything up to ICC with my lock. prolly more just havent tried yet.

I play my monk and I'm reasonably good at him, and I can juuuuust beat Festergut's enrage on 10, even abusing Xuen to taunt off me for a while. There's people here talking about soloing heroic 25. Even if I were terrible - and I'm not - a blood DK can pull four times my dps with higher survivability.

I play my monk and I'm reasonably good at him, and I can juuuuust beat Festergut's enrage on 10, even abusing Xuen to taunt off me for a while. There's people here talking about soloing heroic 25. Even if I were terrible - and I'm not - a blood DK can pull four times my dps with higher survivability.
    Brewmaster Monks (I'm assuming you're brewmaster) are terrible, IMO. I tried to main one at launch - quickly swapped back to my DK. They have poor damage and a lack of utility cooldowns, IMO. Hope Blizzard buffs them.

Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    Brewmaster Monks (I'm assuming you're brewmaster) are terrible, IMO. I tried to main one at launch - quickly swapped back to my DK. They have poor damage and a lack of utility cooldowns, IMO. Hope Blizzard buffs them.
    I used to play a pally. Left them after the MOP changes, though

We druids can solo Conclave, you DKs can't yet. (:D)

Really?

And lastly, if you doubt your class: This was done during patch 5.1 at ilvl 500~
    Holy crap. I may be judging monks too harshly - I won't say monks are terrible, I'll just say I'm a terrible monk I raided as a brewmaster and I hated it so much. I'm not a bad DK though, I promise

You're probably doing it terribly wrong, no offense. Festergut's "10 stack" enrage was beaten by people at level 85, so you should be able to beat it (assuming you can survive ofc) with basically any class/spec at level 90.
    People talking about Festergut 25H, by the way, are resetting their stacks and talking about the hard 5(or 6?) minutes enrage, not the stacks.

And lastly, if you doubt your class: This was done during patch 5.1 at ilvl 500~
    How the hell is that possible? Spamming every defensive ability I have, I can *just barely* survive a Zandalari Warbringer at ilvl 495.

EDIT: Oh, wait, AOE fight for GotOx abuse, never mind.
    Last edited by Cranica; 2013-03-31 at 12:47 AM.

How the hell is that possible? Spamming every defensive ability I have, I can *just barely* survive a Zandalari Warbringer at ilvl 495.
    ??? I'm pretty down on monks, but even my crappy BM thinks warbringers tickle. Keeping Shuffle up/Purifying?

??? I'm pretty down on monks, but even my crappy BM thinks warbringers tickle. Keeping Shuffle up/Purifying?
    Yes to both. Purifying anytime over green, Expel Harm/Chi Wave on cd, and shuffle 100% uptime.

I don't know much about monks (I only have a 80 monk) so I don't know how exactly it is possible, but I think it's about spamming a lot of healing spheres and disregarding shuffle. dunno. There's a monk thread with details I guess
    The spheres are a proc on-hit. He's abusing the fact that there are three targets to get super-scaling healing.