Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Garrosh Hellscream

I love him as a warchief. If only he wasnt so rough on the other races he'd be a perfect warchief. *SPOILER* plus he killed Anduin! finally prince charming dies.

What is your opinion of him? And what do you think it will happen to him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anduin survived, just broken.

Quote Originally Posted by skycaptain View Post
    I love him as a warchief. If only he wasnt so rough on the other races he'd be a perfect warchief. *SPOILER* plus he killed Anduin! finally prince charming dies.

What is your opinion of him? And what do you think it will happen to him?
    Being that it was announced before the expansion was even released, it's pretty much a given that he's got the Warchief title until the end of MoP, when he gets it stripped from him in a raid on Orgrimmar. By both factions. Most likely he'll be dead after that, though he could also wind up wandering the wilderness or something.

My own opinion of him is that if he'd stayed on the character arc he was on in Cata, sure, he'd make a good Warchief. Unfortunately, he didn't. So we're left with a giant For-the-Evuls strawman it will be quite easy to just push over when the time comes.

Also, Anduin survived. Which is handy, because he's one of the few characters Alliance-side who are not completely irredeemable.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP, your as misguided in your opinion of Garrosh as you were on the facts of Anduins fate.

Garrosh is proving to be one of the worst things to happen to the horde, and some respects, the best thing to happen to it. Because he is SUCH a bad faction leader, because he is a giant racist douche, he has caused the other factions of the horde to drift from it, and because of how rotton he is, it will cause those factions to unite against him in the end.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Indeed Garrosh is great.

Or at least he will be.

Or at least his head will be... on my walls as decoration.

And yes Anduin is very well alive.. and thats not how you warn for ( even if fake and wrong ) spoilers.

Garrosh is great! Everything he does is example of what the Horde should really be: evil and bloodthirsty, and obsessed with racial cleansing and conquest, not peace-pipe-smokin' hippies! =^.^=

Can't wait to smash this guy also lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    Garrosh is great! Everything he does is example of what the Horde should really be: evil and bloodthirsty, and obsessed with racial cleansing and conquest, not peace-pipe-smokin' hippies! =^.^=

Can't wait to smash this guy also lol
    I think someone just created a postal paradox somehow.

Garrosh arranged for his assassin to kill Vol'jin. I can't express this enough, but if I even remotely liked him at all before, this one thing would have me wanting to stick his head on a pike.

---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 06:57 PM ----------

Oh and, we can't have a debate about Garrosh without this delightful piece:

This alone makes me feel like getting a smoking pipe, put on my slippers and lean back in my comfy chair.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2013-01-22 at 06:58 PM.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Never liked him, but I play undead =)

But seriously, I think hes a douche. One thing Ive always loved is good/evil has always been a manner of perspective in this game. He basically makes the Horde appear evil. Im not even sure why any of the Pandaren want anything to do with us.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have hated him since LK..., i remenber i went to the Horde outpost in Borean Tundra with my DK and a friend paladin to kill him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    I have hated him since LK..., i remenber i went to the Horde outpost in Borean Tundra with my DK and a friend paladin to kill him.
    haha, that reminded me when I tried the same, solo. although I've always been horde, having a few ally alts I tried to pull him with my warlock in wrath times, and each time it was Saurfang who killed me (<3 Saurfang). So the giant douche needed Saurfang to protect him.

---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 07:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    Never liked him, but I play undead =)

But seriously, I think hes a douche. One thing Ive always loved is good/evil has always been a manner of perspective in this game. He basically makes the Horde appear evil. Im not even sure why any of the Pandaren want anything to do with us.
    because they got to see the rest of the horde before the douche, and figured even with him as its leader, the horde isn't evil, its just lead by a mistake of a character.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    I think he was a terrible and paper thin character when he was mewling in Nagrand.

I think he was a terrible and paper thin character when he was staggering around Borean with apparent concussion.

I think he was a terrible and paper thin character when he was throwing his weight around randomly in Cataclysm.

I think you know where this is going already.

I wanna know what ever happened to the Garrosh we saw in Stonetalon? "YOU ARE DISMISSED" was the only light in his otherwise dark path he's taken.

Or was that the most out of character he's ever been?

Quote Originally Posted by Benno View Post
    I wanna know what ever happened to the Garrosh we saw in Stonetalon? "YOU ARE DISMISSED" was the only light in his otherwise dark path he's taken.

Just something for the Garrosh fans to point out that he's all not -that- bad lol

Honestly, if Garrosh weren't such an ass to the other Horde races I'd be behind him 100%
    Twas brillig

10+ Year Old Account

I think they did that before they knew he was going to be evil. I would liked to have seen what a benevolent Garrosh would have looked like.

Deleted
    Every time alliance attacks orgrimmar, I'm like "YEAH KILL THAT PIECE OF SHIT THAT CALLS HIMSELF WARCHIEF!!!"

Deleted
    its obvious that garrosh wil be killed in a cinematic by either varian, jaina, thrall or vol'jin
    I hope Vol'Jin will be the new leader of the horde
    Vol'Jin is so focking briljiant

15+ Year Old Account

Garrosh Writer #56786 took over
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

I think hes going to be banished not killed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I think someone just created a postal paradox somehow.

Garrosh arranged for his assassin to kill Vol'jin. I can't express this enough, but if I even remotely liked him at all before, this one thing would have me wanting to stick his head on a pike.

---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 06:57 PM ----------

Oh and, we can't have a debate about Garrosh without this delightful piece:

This alone makes me feel like getting a smoking pipe, put on my slippers and lean back in my comfy chair.
    That picture is fucked up in my eyes, looks really like Garrosh his head, damn!