Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    They keep bringing up dual spec and respeccing issues in general, probably some new way of doing those. Like having 5 different specs that you can change from anywhere but have to pay for each time you swap. Along with some other options like being able to preview the effect of cosmetic glyphs in the dressing room tab or things like that.

Raid Spectator Mode.

Quote Originally Posted by overneathe View Post
    My money is on something like "Collector" UI or "Transmogrification Wardrobe". They've been hinting for quite some time that they're looking at other ways for collectors of different things to finally have a space to put them and possibly arrange them coherently, instead of just enlarging the bags more and more until the screen is entirely filled by bag slots and/or pages of bank space are introduced.

Yep. I think that would be a pretty big feature. Making a UI addition not unlike the Pet Page where you can see how far you are on collecting a certain set that might be a PvE tier set, or a completely made up by the player set. Also the loads and loads of vanity items that only take up bag space can get stacked in a nice page like that with a preview window and information on where to get it and all sorts of other interesting things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeiedil View Post
    It could be something related to the bags. I'm sure I keep seeing mentioned the lack of space issue, in that they don't want to just give people bigger bags. Maybe some kind of library catalogue similar to the pets + mounts tabs, so that you can collect all pieces of armour/weapons you want without needing to actually keep it for transmog thus freeing up bag/bank space for professions + toys
    Oh god, please let it be this so I can end my war against no bag/bank/void space. Need to add ways to get back the irreplaceable stuff we've already been forced to vendor to make space though - could track your quest completion and give access to any of the rewards you have completed quests for (for transmog and novelty items).

Quote Originally Posted by vmagik View Post
    player housing with mannequins you can equip your armor sets on, plaques on the wall to hang a select few weapons, areas that a select few pets can run around, special artwork on the walls depending on what raids/achievements you've done etc.

I can but dream
    Combine that with the above gear wardrobe type idea, and I would be in heaven with the whole OCD collecting theme - could also have a small stable area for mounts/hunter pets and specific profession areas (may as well be account wide housing for all of your characters). Could even tag their farm/garden idea into it to grow herbs/cooking mats; the idea pretty much has endless possibilities of things they could add into it every patch, and would make an amazing gold sink (better than the current stupidly overpriced reforge mount).

/is going to be totally disappointed
    Last edited by Kaiarra; 2013-01-23 at 10:24 AM.

Deleted
    My money is on BoA items actually becomming account-wide. Not just realm-wide.
    And you can make more than one Death Knight per realm.
    Last edited by mmoc3482fa2da6; 2013-01-23 at 10:36 AM.

Deleted
    I think it will be the main bag (They could offer us a bigger mainbag) and as second it will be the spectator mode and a sort of live streams.

Maybe it's soloqueue arena, just like in League of Legends. You queue for arena, and become matched with 2 other players to form a 3v3 arena team.

10+ Year Old Account
    The changes coming to Sunsong Ranch smell distinctly like the beginnings of player housing.

Player or guild housing :P

I bet its nothing cross-realm wise, or no one will ever pay for a server transfer... so no at current content or arena trough Real ID..

As Major feature:
    Using the new announced feature for the low levels doing battleground (max level of the bracket for everyone)
    we ill be able to raid again some of the old contents with the level and the gear modified and with people from other servers too.
    a new Looking for Old Content

As minor feature:
    tabards get converted in a special panel like mounts or like the titles list, where you choose which you want to equip (acc-wise ofc.)
    acc-wide bank ala Diablo III

Deleted
    path of titan? ( or whatever it was called) an xtra layer of costumazation of abilitys, ex. 1% less psys dmg taken. advance during questing even at top lvl. passiv buff talent tree style - perhaps?

Deleted
    Dance Studio! (I want to believe...)

Realm vs Realm PvP...or areas with events all the time, like Rift and GW.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really think people are reading too much into this. Imho it is not ''we are yet to announce a new feature'' but ''we are yet to announce which feature is most important'' or something.

Next expansion will come 6 months earlier ... we won't be raiding 5.3 for 10 months in a row and become totally nuts meanwhile...

I have two hopes. Top one is that they implement a loot system based on "GDKP" - in other words, when an item drops the system prompts anyone interested to place a bid. Bidding increments like the AH and eventually a winner is decided. The winning amount is split among the other players. I love this because it gives gold a very cool and realistic use in-game. Rich players may be able to outbid others for a while, but then the poorer players can enjoy sitting back and collecting free money - until it all balances out. It would make the economy a lot more fluid and act as a gold sink like the BMAH does.

My second (and more likely) thought is that they are going to implement cross-realm auction houses. They should use the (currently useless) neutral AH run by the goblins, so that its still distinct from realm-faction AHs. It would be a boon for item availability for lower population realms.

Deleted
    LFA
    looking for arena
    wins through LFA give honor

Deleted
    I really hope they just make cross realm all around. Basically remove servers alltogether. They now have the technology to make infinite duplicates of each zone and populate them with players from all kinds of realms. So why not make "one" world and start with one version of each zone. Then set a max amount of players per zone and once the amount of players in that zone reach and exceed the limit create a second, third, fourth etc, version of that zone. Grouping up would move you to the same version as your group leader so you can see each other. Wouldnt be much different from phasing that they have now. Et voila, one big server with always populated zones. Of course you would have a europe/american/oceanic and chinese PVP, PVE and RP-PVP and RP-PVE version. So you would end up with a few massive realms.

Calling it now.. and remember this: The new heirlooms will be cross-realm!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McTurbo View Post
    dynamic events. (ala rifts and guild wars 2)
    What are those? Some of us don't play those games.

My bet about the announcement is its another bit of cross realm tech (like LFR and LFD to make realms redundant and solve population issues.

Mote of harmony will be account bound.....