Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Ikr. Probably won't happen but...

*fingers crossed*
    I would ONLY care about that if they had the original mounts in there (Ie, Zg Tiger) and it spread to all of your toons on the account.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Dances..

Like the ones we were going to get in Burning Crusade....

I mean dances we got in Wrath of the Lich King.....

er Cataclysm.. yah..

So.. new dances and character models (only for the older ones! )

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone consider he could be talking about Defense of the Alehouse. Maybe they're going to make it like the Old AV?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I know what it is. Warcraft''s storyline is evolving. Horde and Alliance are merging into 1 big faction!!!! :P

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    I know what it is. Warcraft''s storyline is evolving. Horde and Alliance are merging into 1 big faction!!!! :P
    World of Warcraft patch 6.0 notes:

*The Horde and Alliance merge into one faction led by Wrathion.
    *Battlegrounds and Arenas are removed due to Wrathion outlawing warfare on Azeroth.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Bopcommander View Post
    Its gotta be a new backpack. Upgrading from a 16 slot to a 20!
    It better be a 36 slot if it took them 8 years to get the code working.
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

I expect an eventual tweet: "Here's that noose I promised you!"
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    World of Warcraft patch 6.0 notes:

*The Horde and Alliance merge into one faction led by Wrathion.
    *Battlegrounds and Arenas are removed due to Wrathion outlawing warfare on Azeroth.
    *Fighting in general outlawed, all abilites for all classes will now be replaced with a custom macro icon that, when used, spams /hug 26 times.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marne View Post
    Has anyone said Wife-finder? Because my money is on Wife-finder.
    I Said looking for GF but it got burried.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I thought Dance Studio was in development hell?
    Maybe it's something they didn't want to work on until they updated the models
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    I would ONLY care about that if they had the original mounts in there (Ie, Zg Tiger) and it spread to all of your toons on the account.
    I'd just love to play that old content at the old level caps and with the old abilities/talent trees :P

Idk what they'd do with mounts. I'd assume on a wolk server that raid mounts like mim's head and invincible would have the old guaranteed drop rates? Obviously it would be much harder to get that way versus facerolling that content at 90, although less time intensive.

Cross-realm AH.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyjeanz View Post
    YES, I hope for this too...Awesome..
    I will upgrade this idea by doing progressiv servers with gradual content releas with lets say 3/4 times shorter then it was back then and lets say only 6mounths of icc.
    so 1st mc and onyxia, then bwl-zg-aq-naxx then TBC...wotlk you know the idea. I can tell you..you will se que as long as they was vanilla ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Can I ask why? In all seriousness, with CRZ in place, you're not really a low pop realm anymore in anything but name, therefore negating the only benefit I could even possibly see.
    The time costs of farming goes up for the smaller population realm, but their AH demand remains the same. Prices will rise as supplies diminish until crafting materials becomes prohibitively expensive and players do without crafted items. Overtime, crafting shrinks to a minimum with only critical enhancements having a market.

LFArena. entering your information into a field for others to browse to pick up 2's/3's/5's easier

They haven't announced it yet because they haven't thought of it yet. They're using all this speculation to gather ideas.

Well they need to think fast because Elder Scrolls looks badass

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Cross realm raids of current tier, as well as LFR at level 60 70 and 80? Sure, why not.
    I don't feel like thats a feature, more of an extension of an existing feature. Personally hoping its proving grounds, though LFR at lower levels would be legit.... They just need to drastically buff the content, as MC is 5 mannable really, most TBC raids can be done with 10 - 12 70s (Unsure about sunwell), and WOTLK raids always were a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Sarthan View Post
    Well they need to think fast because Elder Scrolls looks badass
    Ha, no it doesn't its a crap mmo made by some off brand team who got a license.
    FOR THE HORDE!!!