Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    1. First Onyxia and Ragnaros kills back in vanilla
    2. First Kael'thas kill (2.1 version of him, apparently. That was really epic)
    3. Getting TLPD when farming herbs without ever watched for him.

#1 entering Molten core for the first time
    #2 Being a tank on the major dormo executus fight
    #3 Getting disconnected mid raid only to log back in and see every player on the server who had been inside an instance falling from the sky over Alterac mountains.

Actually I should of posted #3 as #1 because it was an amazing sight to see a long string of corpses that looked like a cyclone of death in the sky reaching from the highest point all the way to the ground (till this day I still dunno what caused them to die before they hit the ground nor why they didn't all die at roughly the same point during the fall). I've never heard of it happening on any server other than kilrogg-US and to my knowledge it only occurred that single time.

1. Getting to do the Yogg Saron fight.
    2. Doing all the old school totem quests.
    3. Doing all the quests in Dustwood on my original Paladin, I was legit scared at some points .
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Making my first world of warcraft character and logging on back in 2005 <3.
    World pvp back in vanilla, raiding Astranaar in Ashenvale. Defending Tarren Mill.
    Looting ZG tiger.

1) Chain pulling heroics on my warrior at TBC without sheep or sap, without AOE abilities. I was one of the few warriors back then who have mastered tab tanking mobs. I knew exactly what my party was targetting and how much threat i have on each mob. I am pretty positive several years later I can't accomplish the very same thing. Expansions made tanking lazy.

2) Vanilla on my level 40 or something priest. We were doing Razofen instance with a few friends that had experience from DAOC. So they were chain pulling and I was strugglying to heal. One moment they move fast and I stay behind rooted so they end up dieing. They taught me afterwards that I could dispell roots. I was impressed.

3) Vanilla again, the priest was 60 and I was helping the MT of my guild farm quel serar in Dire Maul. I was after a trinket with mp5 but I was extremely unlucky with drops. Eventually I got 2 of those trinkets (they were not unique) and a few more mp5 items from BWL and I would literally never oom.

4) Vanilla again, my guild had previous mmo experience so when there was no theorycrafting in wow they were advocating in favor of stamina (for pvp reasons). Thats when I bought my first arcane leggings. Green cloth legs with 17 stamina and 17 intellect! Wooping!

5) Late vanilla, I am levelling a warrior and I buy Kang The Decapitator off AH. That weapon felt like the game just became 10 times easier.

6) Vanilla I was on my priest exploring the world somewhere in Barrens. Then I see a horde rogue coming after me. I manage to fear him and get out of combat and mount. I was that scared of world pvp in vanilla that I had fear on keybind 2!!! Anyway long story sort I mount up and go towards the ally base at theramore. But the rogue finds me (he is also mounted) and starts chasing me for a good 10-15 minutes until I reach safety. It was very tense and I didn't want to die!

Deleted
    1) Going into Vashj'ir for the first time
    2) Going Through the Dark Portal on January 16th, 2007.
    3) Sapping the FC in WSG 4 second before the end of the Game, in his own flag room about 0.5 Metres from capping.

Deleted
    Throughout almost 8 years of wow now, there are so many countless moments or pictures that still stick in my head. I still have more memories of the old days than when I was a kid lol...

1. First Patchwerk Kill in Classic
    2. First time I got to raid Molten Core in late 2005 (was quite a casual back then and took me ages to level to 60)
    3. First Arthas Kill

And sooo many more. Most good memories are from classic and bc tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Raiding Astranaar with my social, yet PvP oriented guild in Vanilla (this happened many times but yeah, all were fun).

2) Doing Ony on my priest with my friend and his girlfriend (who also played a priest) and double Transcendence helms dropped, we were ecstatic.

3) Getting my dad to buy gold for me for my 16th bday so I could buy my first epic ground mount.

1. I played a dwarf hunter, The first boss in the BWL, we went with the hunter kite method. I just remember me running around in a big oval having 8-15 mobs chasing me.
    /getting my hunter bow/staff/and ammo bag.

2. Every boss kill. I was a hardcore raider in Vanilla, BC, and WotLK. Every boss kill was great. After seeing hours/days/weeks of work finally working. seeing everybody that time play it right and the boss going down. I don't know why but killing bosses now don't have the feeling.

3. When they changed raids. When they lowered it from 40 to 25, I was pissed, but I finally understood that get 40 people on and focused was hard so I girted my teeth and said 25 fine. But when they said 25 and 10 man are going to be the same, I felt sad cause they killed big raids. 40 man raids where great cause you met people you never would have meet. and if you where a hardcore raider you spent just as much time with them as you did with your family. you come to care for them. and then with you made 25 man raids there where some hard choices that had to be made you couldn't keep all 40 of your people together. And then you made 10man and 25 man raids the same. And that let the "cool kids" or popular people break off into their own little group. Yea you had those in the guild but come raid time we all had to come together and focus on one objective. That one thing bonded us it was great. but once 25 and 10 became the same quite people like me where left behind cause we weren't those people or this person. we just wanted to raid. That what happen. wow has lost that family feel it once had and once its gone its gone. now everybody are in their own little world.

God I wished they left 25 man raids be the only raids, and let 10-20 man raid be the side raids they where. I miss the wow family.

So many memories, but to name the top 3?

1) LK kill, was pretty epic, since I started playing WoW because of Warcraft 3's story, having that arc finally be answered was quite amazing.

2) Walking into Karazhan for the first time with my guild for our first raid, seeing I had a quest past the stables at the blacksmith, saying out loud on TS 'Oh look, I have a quest here' and running straight into the stables thinking the mobs were all upstairs in the main hall. Running out bubbled with about 10 horses chasing me and wiping the raiders who were already inside but afk as we were early was a classic moment, and they still mock me to this day.

3) Ulduar. Just all of it. What a fantastic raid zone it was. Also since I leveled as a dwarf properly (as in loch modan, not westfall, and following the entire dwarf creation storyline) I'm a huge titan lore fan, so that place was just amazing for me.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

* Fist Onyxia Kill
    * Obtaining Perdition's Blade
    * Killing C'thun

First thing would be seeing the Lich King in Scourgeholme... the Second thing is the first time I saw Troggs in Badlands.. the Third thing is the first time I realized that all I want to do is kill Alliance... Can you smell what the Lok' Tar is Cookin?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

1. Killing Illidan
    2. Getting my first glaive
    3. The race for season 4 glad

Deleted
    Now I really started thinking, but surely this:

* Getting the Dreadsteed on my Warlock at Level 60
    * Illidan hitting the floor, and our Gnome Warrior Main Tank getting a tiny tiny shield
    * Having a red Bow without a single wipe in WOTLK Naxx from constant Volley spamming on trash

soloing sarth with 80
    looting TF
    tanking illidan with my rogue