Thread: LAst RAID ever

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xkiller9000 View Post
    last boss WILL be Sargeras, thats for sure

and to others, its confirmed, blizz is discontinueing wow after expansion 6.0 or 7.0, where will be NO 8.0+.
    I love people that have zero understanding of how a business functions. Stop making things up.

10+ Year Old Account
    look it up, blizz posted it, i dont remember which exact post, look thru the old pages of mmo champs blue tracker

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the last raids should be one where we fight bosses named/themed after each GM. The final one of course being a huge crab named Ghostcrawler. Payback for all the years of imbalance, lol.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

10+ Year Old Account
    Also! you guys can go google it, its been confirmed that WoW will only have 5 expansions! expect Sargeras in 6.0! trust me i dont wana see it go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Azeroth will never see Sargeras again. He is doing well where he is now, and he saw that our planet is being torn apart by our wars anyway.

However, the last living Old God, Mal'thijard'adrehd, "The Night Screamer", while dormant, kept retrieving a spark of the corrupted essences of the enemis of the past.
    Kel'thuzad's phylactery, Illidan's blindfold, the Skull of Gul'dan, remnants of Frostmourne, the Helm of Domination, Deathwing's heart, Gorehowl, the Ashbringer. All ready to be used for his nefarious plan: create a monster able to wipe out the living from Azeroth.

The Night Screamer itself will be the last boss of the second to last raid. As soon as he dies, his corrupted essence will react with his gruesome treasures and form the ultimate enemy, Mal'adrehd. It will melt into the ground screaming.

Mal'adrehd's only desire is to kill and destroy, but he is rational, unlike Deathwing: he wants to do so while preserving Azeroth, so he can complete his masters' mission.
    The raid will be different depending from players' faction. It will be a five bosses raid, every encounter will feature the entity as a boss. The mobs on the way will be once-friendly NPCs, now corrupted.

The last encounter will take place on a mountain risen from below where Mal'adrehd makes its last stand. It will be a terrifying fight, with whispers from the boss sent to the players saying things like "Please come back." "They are all gone." "Why did you leave them alone?" "Look at what they have done to you." "It is so cold." "I've cried for too long. My eyes are long gone." "I have died." "Run away. Now".

When the boss is hit, he can randomly burst out laughing with an adult male voice or cry with a child's voice.

Upon reaching 5%, the fight will be over. There will be no loot, maybe an achievement popping for someone in the raid.
    A cutscene starts (NOT with game's graphics. Come on):
    Mal'adrehd has been in constant pain since he was born, and promprly hunted down. He turns to the raid. His anger grows. His unstable form erupts in a dark, endless night, killing those around him and enveloping the world.
    What we see next is this solid darkness consuming everything. Trees will wither under the shadow, creatures will start twitching on the ground before dying.
    Few survivors remain around a campfire. Alliance and Horde have sided together in this new, doomed world.
    Mal'adrehd still lives, even if dying.
    We have failed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Azeroth will never see Sargeras again. He is doing well where he is now, and he saw that our planet is being torn apart by our wars anyway.

However, the last living Old God, Mal'thijard'adrehd, "The Night Screamer", while dormant, kept retrieving a spark of the corrupted essences of the enemis of the past.
    Kel'thuzad's phylactery, Illidan's blindfold, the Skull of Gul'dan, remnants of Frostmourne, the Helm of Domination, Deathwing's heart, Gorehowl, the Ashbringer. All ready to be used for his nefarious plan: create a monster able to wipe out the living from Azeroth.

The Night Screamer itself will be the last boss of the second to last raid. As soon as he dies, his corrupted essence will react with his gruesome treasures and form the ultimate enemy, Mal'adrehd. It will melt into the ground screaming.

Mal'adrehd's only desire is to kill and destroy, but he is rational, unlike Deathwing: he wants to do so while preserving Azeroth, so he can complete his masters' mission.
    The raid will be different depending from players' faction. It will be a five bosses raid, every encounter will feature the entity as a boss. The mobs on the way will be once-friendly NPCs, now corrupted.

The last encounter will take place on a mountain risen from below where Mal'adrehd makes its last stand. It will be a terrifying fight, with whispers from the boss sent to the players saying things like "Please come back." "They are all gone." "Why did you leave them alone?" "Look at what they have done to you." "It is so cold." "I've cried for too long. My eyes are long gone." "I have died." "Run away. Now".

When the boss is hit, he can randomly burst out laughing with an adult male voice or cry with a child's voice.

Upon reaching 5%, the fight will be over. There will be no loot, maybe an achievement popping for someone in the raid.
    A cutscene starts (NOT with game's graphics. Come on):
    Mal'adrehd has been in constant pain since he was born, and promprly hunted down. He turns to the raid. His anger grows. His unstable form erupts in a dark, endless night, killing those around him and enveloping the world.
    What we see next is this solid darkness consuming everything. Trees will wither under the shadow, creatures will start twitching on the ground before dying.
    Few survivors remain around a campfire. Alliance and Horde have sided together in this new, doomed world.
    Mal'adrehd still lives, even if dying.
    We have failed.
    That sounds awesome, to be honest.
    Cue post-apocalyptic WoW expansion after that.(titan?)

Quote Originally Posted by Alvorea View Post
    Off Topic: Actually, It does make sense thinking that WoW next expansion might be the last one with the announcement of Titan on this year Blizzcon. Plus it will most likely be the level 100 cap expac, wich is a nice number for an end of line.
    Blizzard will most likely add mechanics to the game such as random quest spots and dynamic events next expac and slowly transform WoW to a point where you could play the level cap endlessly and will probably keep the game up for pretty long with little to none development to refresh it before a final shut down.
    And talking about Titan, I think they lied saying that it is not one of their games MMO. I am pretty sure it is WoW II, World of Diablo or World of Starcraft, It is too risky and a complete blind shot for me on this statement and for them if they actually working on a completly new MMO.

On topic: I think that the story is leading towards peace between Horde and Alliance after this expac, and the partnership will be required to down Sargeras. But, I wish there could be some fight btw Thrall and Varyann to actually claim a winner and end this shit forever.
    Do you people who spout Titans name about actually read any info about Titan at all? For starters, It is confirmed to not be a competing product with WoW. That is a FACT. Second, they have made statements that is is a new IP on their public shareholder meetings, which means it has to be true or Blizzard officials can get jail time for lying about the info presented to its shareholders. So it is now WoW2, World of Diablo, or World of Starcraft. FACT. Three, 100 is just a number and that is the official Blizzard stance about this stupid notion of a hard level cap.

Seriously, stop making up shit, especially about known facts. Facts that can easily be found on this site which you are a fucking member of.

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 12:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I love people that have zero understanding of how a business functions. Stop making things up.
    And in an interview at the last Blizzcon, a Blizz official stated that they were working on or had plans laid out for the next 5 expansions counting MoP. so that takes it to 9.0+ at least unless the game hits rock bottom before.

10+ Year Old Account
    If wow were to end i would like the last raid to be us against the lore figure's

We are the bad guys and did something stupid so all the big lore figures is out to kill us.

Last boss ends when whoever lore figure is fighting us, has around 2% health left. Then every other lore figure comes to he's aid and they kill us. The End.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

It will be Illidan...
    Wearing helm of domination...
    Ridding Deathwing...

And in the very top of his head...
    A CANDLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhamer View Post
    Do you people who spout Titans name about actually read any info about Titan at all? For starters, It is confirmed to not be a competing product with WoW. That is a FACT. Second, they have made statements that is is a new IP on their public shareholder meetings, which means it has to be true or Blizzard officials can get jail time for lying about the info presented to its shareholders. So it is now WoW2, World of Diablo, or World of Starcraft. FACT. Three, 100 is just a number and that is the official Blizzard stance about this stupid notion of a hard level cap.

Seriously, stop making up shit, especially about known facts. Facts that can easily be found on this site which you are a fucking member of.

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 12:41 AM ----------

And in an interview at the last Blizzcon, a Blizz official stated that they were working on or had plans laid out for the next 5 expansions counting MoP. so that takes it to 9.0+ at least unless the game hits rock bottom before.
    Yeah misunderstood what they meant. That's how many they have planned out, meaning the lore, the features, etc. Not how many they will release.

They expansion will continue until there is no profit to be made... which is most likely not for a very, very long time. Do people really think Blizzard will say, "OK, the story is concluded! Tell every customer wow is ending in 3 months, and to stop paying us!"
    Last edited by iamthedevil; 2013-01-25 at 01:18 AM.

Everquest 1 still has expansions coming out, I doubt we'll see the end of WoW -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    I am sure they will have two more main story line expansions, and smaller expansions going until WOW falls to under 500,000k subscribers. This could go on for a lot of years.

However the Final Main Story driven raid should be facing off against the Titans. In a desperate attempt to prove that Mortal races are worth keeping.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everquest 2 has been out for years and yet EverQuest 1 still gets updates, and I think it's just had it's 20th expansion or some such? If Blizzard goes that route and Titan ends up being a WoW replacement, which Blizzard has said they don't want, then WoW will likely end up having a bunch of raid bosses unrelated to current lore. So either they save Sargeras for years and years and years from now, or players kill him and then get a full world reset like what happened in EQ1 after players killed the gods of that world and became immensely powerful.

servers will just be shut down if there are not enough players to make profit of the game. they wont make a raid for those few people left. why on earth should blizzard ever shut down wow if there are enough players that want to play it?
    and if sargeras is dead they will... surprise invent something.. because ..like they invented everything warcraft related in the first place and can continue the story forever if they want to. it doesnt have to get bigger each expansion btw. if one villian is dead the other one doesnt have to be bigger or something but just a villian too.

Also! you guys can go google it, its been confirmed that WoW will only have 5 expansions! expect Sargeras in 6.0! trust me i dont wana see it go.
    I did google it... and yeah they very well could (and most likely will be more than 5) heck every year i've been to blizzcon (past 3 of them) it gets asked and its always the same as long people are playing they will keep making content and xpacs.

massively.joystiq.com/2012/03/23/blizzard-already-talking-about-post-pandaria-wow-expansions/

and to others, its confirmed, blizz is discontinueing wow after expansion 6.0 or 7.0, where will be NO 8.0+.
    Source for that? or it was a joke

And sorry for capitals in the RAID word

Deleted
    If anyone has seen the Futurama episode where they have a time travel machine that can only go forward...

The scene where they watch the end of the world the first time. That should be a raid. Just us watching azeroth getting pulled apart.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caylis View Post
    I am sure blizzard said somewhere that titan would run along side wow and be different enough to enable people to still want to play wow.

As for the last boss.. well I'd like to fight whatever corrupted sargeras in the first place.
    The Titans self declared mission was to bring order to the Universe, Sargeras was charged with destroying the corrupt and expunging the chaos they came across. Eventually he came to the realisation that without Chaos, the Pantheon would have no reason to exist as all that would be left was Order. Therefore the reason Chaos existed was in fact down to the Titans themselves, seeing this he left the Pantheon and began his own path of Chaos to keep balance within the Universe.

I believe his encounter with the Nathrezim home world was the final tipping point for his decision to leave the Titans.

we still have azshara, sargeras, the titans and the old gods. maybe there's some more lore but i think in terms of lore already written, that's the last of it that's remaining that can give a large expansion.

of course, let's not forget we got MoP, which is based off of all new lore, for the most part. obviously i'd rather see new lore, than lore already written.

and also, sargeras might be big and badass, but so what? deathwing almost blew the entire of azeroth up. it took thrall, the power of all the dragon aspects, and all of us to defeat him.

and i'll say what i've said a dozen times; blizzard won't make sargeras the last boss when the game is DYING and they have fewer SUBSCRIBERS, thus less money to be made. especially when so many people want a burning legion and sargeras xpac. in case you haven't noticed, blizzard does listen to what we want for expansions.

that said, i don't really know what the last raid would be. i'd guess something new.

i hope you realize every post you've made in this thread has been idiotic. maybe you're referring to the old post of blizzards timeline, that had their expansions and games and the releases in which they'll come out. what you don't understand is that was their goal from then until now, not their goal from now until whenever. also, if you read the wiki for project titan, one of the spokespeople said they expect Titan to co-exist with WoW. i'm pretty sure it's not going to go the way you're making it out to.

Deleted
    The last raid should be one where they line up all the daily quest givers in the game and let us terminate them with extreme prejudice!
    Scratch that, that should be the next raid.