Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Yes I have, there was attraction on both sides before we met, but when we met it just seemed to fade away. Now she's not bad looking and she's a nice girl and I'm not bad looking either and think of myself as a nice guy, it's just that I think the expectations were too high on both sides. We are still friends though so nothing bad happened.

5 years ago I met a girl online, who played with her brother. Both were guildies and the brother was a good IG pal.
    I ended up meeting her IRL and she was my girlfriend for about 18 months.
    She's married to another wow player now ^^
    Also no, she was not fat, she was a ballerina

It's a stereotype to assume that female gamers are manly or whatever, i know tons of female players, even in games like wow, though admitedly they often ended up playing video games because of their brothers / fathers / boyfriends.

Deleted
    I met my girlfriend on WoW

Deleted
    No i just assume most females are dudes (seeing as i play mostly female toons too)

Meet my current gf back in tbc. A friend of ours wanted to act matchmaker and tricked us to come to his house so we could meet :P
    Been together almost 6 years.

What a delightful topic!

I met my girlfriend 2 years ago while we were in the same guild farming for the "Hero of Shattrath" achievement. (anyone who knows this achievement understands why we had a lot to talk about LOL)
    Started out with friendship, she was new to the Guild and was pressured a lot by the Guild Officers and had a hard time coping with that.

After a while friendship turned into more and I said as a joke "Well why don't you come meet me?" and she replied "Why, I might as well!"

TL;DR version: what started out as a horrible grind turned into a very awesome relationship that is getting stronger every day since 2 years! (I'm Dutch, she's Norwegian)

(no she's not fat, manly) But I do know a lot of female WoW players who are, and let me state: THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT! I actualy feel attracted to that too!

/Dwemer out...gotta flash of light some tank.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes.

WoW is awesome

First time I ever met anyone through the game was my current boss. He offered my husband a job (who also plays the game), and we moved halfway across the country. I now work for the same company. Have since met a few other people I met in-game. All nice people.

Don't know of anyone personally that has gotten a GF/BF through the game though.

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 11:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    No i just assume most females are dudes (seeing as i play mostly female toons too)
    I assume every player is male unless otherwise proven (Vent helps, but you can never be 100% certain).