Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocko9 View Post
    I ain't Mormon, but I wouldn't be in a relationship/marry a girl that has slept with a bunch of dudes (more than 2 is a bunch to me).
    ...? Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Archolm View Post
    There is a middle ground between innocent and having 2 cocks going at her at the same time. I would go with Silent Bob's advice.
    How do you know theyre at the same time? You got video footage of this threesome have you?

Also I can't see how someones sexual history can bother you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    ...? Why not?
    I'd assume he meant a specific amount within a limited time frame, i wouldnt either.

If he meant overall in a sexual lifetime, that's just silly. You expect a person to be frigid and not experience all of the avenues?

To OP:
    You seem rational and willing to take on this girl even with her past. It's hard to get images like that out of your mind when you first learn of them - so it can be difficult. I think deep down what really bothers you is fear of a relapse into that kind of behavior or need. But, I say go for it, you might have a blossoming relationship forming here.. or like you said just some casual sex... You won't know until you try, and would be ashame to let an opportunity pass like this one.

Deleted
    Given the opportunity; would you have a threesome with 2 girls?

If yes, then you are just being a huge hypocrite. But I guess if it bothers you that much you two can´t have a relationship.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh, honestly in the end, you're gunna have to do it. Just date her. It's not like you're getting into something that you're going to be stuck with for the rest of your life. Relationships come and go. Who knows, you could be missing an amazing opportunity to give her something she's never had.

All in all however as a little piece of personal advice, it sounds like an inadequacy issue. You're worried you're not going to be able to give her something you think she needs. You're not disgusted, you're scared. As with most fears, the only way you're going to be able to get by it and get over it is to push through it. If you let one stupid ass thing scare you away from potential (albeit temporary) happiness, you're being foolish and will regret it later on.

Figured you could use a little real advice in the midst of all the "LOL WTF BRO" responses.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    I'd assume he meant a specific amount within a limited time frame, i wouldnt either.
    I don't really see the problem with that..

So let me get this straight. You knew she's had sex with a number of different guys, and now you're mad that she multitasks?
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    How do you know theyre at the same time? You got video footage of this threesome have you?

Also I can't see how someones sexual history can bother you.
    If you have a threesome, especially devil's one you can pretty much assume one dick goes in the mouth and one in the punanie.
    Someones sexual history is as important as knowing someones drinking or drug abbuse - you want to know what your getting into. And Ka's a wheel so if it has happenend theres a good chance of it happening again.

Deleted
    You like that the girl isn't put off by you "not just living in a happy-bubble-life", which is great, but at the same time you're put off by her having sex with two guys? Hypocritical much?

Deleted
    I don't really see the problem with that..
    So your ok with having sex with multiple people (Lets say 10 men) in roughly a month? I wouldnt date a women who was that actively promiscuous.

But everyone is entitled to there opinion, i wouldnt date a women who bones many men in a short timeframe.

And you wouldnt date another person from a different race.

Deleted
    So your ok with having sex with multiple people (Lets say 10 men) in roughly a month? I wouldnt date a women who was that actively promiscuous.
    I've done that in my teen years.. <.<

Deleted
    I've done that in my teen years.. <.<
    Congratulations, you were wild as a teen. Heres your gold medal.

Im talking post teen relationships, but if your mindset is still in the teens... meh

Deleted
    Congratulations, you were wild as a teen. Heres your gold medal.

Im talking post teen relationships, but if your mindset is still in the teens... meh
    I still don't see the issue with doing it past teen years. I'd still be doing that if I didn't get into a relationship.

Deleted
    I still don't see the issue with doing it past teen years. I'd still be doing that if I didn't get into a relationship.
    There isnt really an issue, except your extremely active sexually. Im not sure i'd trust you either if WE would be in a relationship i'd be more worried you wouldnt be sexually satisfied and had to turn to more and more men.

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette of Seraphim View Post
    Well, because it happened in the past, had nothing to do with him, and she doesn't owe him anything when it comes to her past.
    I disagree with this, the past is very relevant. The past determines who you are in the present. Would you trust a paedophile around your children? Would you trust a 2 timer murderer around you at all? Would you trust a 4 time convicted bank robber to work finance in your bank?

As to the ops case, I'm not going to judge her as a bad person, I don't think what she did was bad or wrong in any way. But it is something that you should consider as you may not be sexually compatible with her, which could lead to much worse problems like cheating, unhappiness in the relationship etc. Also honestly I think if she told you about 3 previous threesomes, she probably has more that she never told you about. Due to the strange view on sex that society typically holds (especially in regard to women, eg that they are sluts if they have had more than a couple partners) Women in my opinion tend to lie about their past sexual experience by understating how much they have actually had (I don't blame them, as society does demonize women that sleep with multiple partners, while not demonizing men that do the same thing)

My advice, if you can change your personal view to a more liberal sexual view, you may match with her and have a great partnership and likely a very fulfilling sex life.
    If you can't do that, then you will probably end up getting hurt.

Deleted
    There isnt really an issue, except your extremely active sexually. Im not sure i'd trust you either if WE would be in a relationship i'd be more worried you wouldnt be sexually satisfied and had to turn to more and more men.
    So it's a trust issue with women who have a high libido? :/

I'd never cheat on my boyfriend, ever.

Deleted
    So it's a trust issue with women who have a high libido? :/

I'd never cheat on my boyfriend, ever.
    You've just missed the entire point of the thread?

It's the dude having a trust issue, im using his pov as a comparasion.

So yes, it is. It doesnt change my view on it, but you have to admit. The doubt would be there, unless the relationship is extra ordinary there'll still be some.

Thats the way life is, if you fuck alot of people and meet a new partner and tell him - He's going to be worried.

Also, what is the silent bob response?

Deleted
    You've just missed the entire point of the thread?
    Well, no. I just don't see how a high libido would cause trust issues.