View Poll Results: RBG leaders: If the current WW Monk PTR changes go live, would you invite to RBGs?

Voters
17. This poll is closed
  • Yes

10 58.82%
  • No

7 41.18%

RBG leaders: If the current WW Monk PTR changes go live, would you invite to RBGs?

RBG leaders: If the current WW Monk PTR changes go live, would you invite to RBGs?

I mostly enjoy hybrid melee, the least desirable in RBGs. Was going to drop my ret who stalled out in the 2000s since I could no longer get groups. I was going to replace with a WW monk since RoP looked like it would make them very desirable for RBGs. Now that has been nerfed and more just has defensive utility in an RBG instead of offensive.

no, their AOE pressure and utility is still lacking.

the disarm is useless unless you're playing against multiple melee, and a 3sec silence on everyone still isn't enough

Deleted
    No, sorry. It pains my heart because I really enjoy my Windwalker but the buffs bring them to par, there's still little reason to take it over something that's above it.

They'll either have one aoe stun on a 45 second cd, or 3 sec silence or disarm on a 1.5 min cd that is situational in its usefulness as the ring now has to be placed on a friendly target. If they choose the stun, warriors have that and its on a much lower cd esp against multiple targets. If they choose the silence boomkins do it better and it doesn't have to be placed on a friendly target which is just laughable. I see no reason to take one over a boomkin, mage, warrior, etc, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depending on how OP Ring of Peace is when 5.2 goes live, I would re-consider their place in a RBG team. If it gets gutted/isnt a big game-changer(as it appears to be now), then it'd still likely be a no-no. I'm also keeping an eye on the Storm, Wind, and Fire ability. Their execute is nice, as it's great for preventing last-minute saves that have costed me games. However, I'd be hard-pressed to let one in versus a a Mistweaver.

I voted yes, however, because I would definitely give a WW monk a chance to prove himself if I knew he was a competent player.
    Last edited by kleinlax21; 2013-01-27 at 05:03 PM.
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.