Poll: Funnest class in your opinion (both pve and pvp)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    My opinion has changed over the years with each expansion and its parallel class redesign.

Vanilla: Destro Lock/PoM Pyro Mage
    BC: Affliction Lock
    WotLK: Shadow Priest
    Cata: Elemental Shaman
    MoP: Elemental Shaman (its actually REALLY close with affliction lock but if I have to choose one, its Ele Shaman)

I think the mechanics of Elemental Shamans are amazingly fun. Only problem I have with them is Blizzard...they love to keep them on the bottom'ish of the totem poll.

Thermaplugg: More opinions!! I gotta have more opinions!!!!
    Last edited by Samsara; 2013-01-30 at 05:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A month ago I would have said shadow priest and called it a post. Now, I'm not so sure. I started an elemental shaman during Cataclysm and it's one of the few alts I have left (from dozens). I'm thinking of leveling it up the rest of the way for many of the reasons seen in the first few posts in the thread. I still love shadow but it's not a very interesting thing to watch and lately I've been in the mood for something more visceral.

Tossing lava at things is pretty visceral.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    A month ago I would have said shadow priest and called it a post. Now, I'm not so sure. I started an elemental shaman during Cataclysm and it's one of the few alts I have left (from dozens). I'm thinking of leveling it up the rest of the way for many of the reasons seen in the first few posts in the thread. I still love shadow but it's not a very interesting thing to watch and lately I've been in the mood for something more visceral.

Tossing lava at things is pretty visceral.
    Do it! XD Ascendance and elemental blast only make it more awesome, and lava procs are really satisfying.

makes me sad to see elemental at the top of the list atm, seeing as how poor our dps stands up against that of other classes :<
    Sig by Populaire

15+ Year Old Account
    Affliction lock by far
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Truth be told I don't really find any casters fun at the moment, but if I had to choose i'd say Elemental shaman.

Kil'Jaeden: OPINIONS!!!!!

I usually tend to favor melee DPS classes (fury warrior being my main) rather than casters, but I've always had fun playing my affliction lock.

For PVE it's Elemental but they are not so fun for PVP, unless you are into sodomy.
    Hi Sephurik

got to be boomkin