Page 53 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    You ran out of excuses and you will try to derail the thread?
    The thread was derailed once AA was brought up as what does that have to do with racism against whites?

"Is racism possible against whites?" Was the question, which few people have answered a few times, and then some people decided AA IS RACIST!!! When in fact it's not and started BECAUSE of racism whites perpetrated.
    Last edited by Themius; 2013-02-02 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    The thread was derailed once AA was brought up as what does that have to do with racism against whites?
    This thread is about racism. Racism includes judging someone by race. AA encourages and forces companies and schools to choose people based on race, which is racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    This thread is about racism. Racism includes judging someone by race. AA encourages and forces companies and schools to choose people based on race, which is racism.
    No it doesn't, it forces them to recognize that minorities exist, otherwise mostly it's just whites. I mean go look at what booshman brought up about the college that had a number of minorites but then when they got rid of AA many minorities with 4.0s and high scoring sats were NOT ACCEPTED. He also had a source for that which I believe people just overlooked as it doesn't say what they want to see.

This "woe is me white man " shit is just sad.

White boy here, used to work in a hip hop / Latino music hall and I was one of 2 white ppl that works there, everyone else was black.

They all called me cracka

No it doesn't, it forces them to recognize that minorities exist, otherwise mostly it's just whites. I mean go look at what booshman brought up about the college that had a number of minorites but then when they got rid of AA many minorities with 4.0s and high scoring sats were NOT ACCEPTED.
    You should probably look up what recognize means. Race should not be a deciding factor at all, its racist.

Quoted for truth.

"Is racism possible against whites?" Was the question, which few people have answered a few times, and then some people decided AA IS RACIST!!! When in fact it's not and started BECAUSE of racism whites perpetrated.
    What you are saying implies that all HRs are racist whites. This is quite racist.
    Last edited by Cybran; 2013-02-02 at 10:28 PM.

Quoted for truth.

Bolded part is pretty racist.
    How does that person not understand how racist they are being?

Quoted for truth.

Bolded part is pretty racist.
    Ya, they cant even see the double standard they apply.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOABBn5Tnm0

Non equality is a big deal in terms of marriage, apparently their philosophy isnt consistent.

Themius, please explain how AA is equal for all races.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should probably look up what recognize means. Race should not be a deciding factor at all, its racist.
    And as stated previously, sociological studies and historical evidence show whites hire whites both consciously and subconsciously. A government program to correct this racism is not "equally" racist when it is trying to be proportionate to what hiring should be if people weren't racist.

Do you think the police are equally as bad as the criminal if they also speed to catch them? Are they also criminals too? It's a false equivalency.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    And as stated previously, sociological studies and historical evidence show whites hire whites both consciously and subconsciously. A government program to correct this racism is not "equally" racist when it is trying to be proportionate to what hiring should be if people weren't racist.

Do you think the police are equally as bad as the criminal if they also speed to catch them? Are they also criminals too? It's a false equivalency.
    Racism is racism. Cops don't "murder," as they kill only to protect, while a criminal kills to inflict harm. Its different.

Whites picking white is racism, programs that judge by race is racism. Racism is wrong. Judging by race is wrong.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 05:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post

Non equality is a big deal in terms of marriage, apparently their philosophy isnt consistent.

Eric Holder is a joke.

Quoted for truth.

What you are saying implies that all HRs are racist whites. This is quite racist.
    Well.. you'd have to be pretty ignorant to say that whites didn't perpetrate racism in the 50s 60s and 70s and 80s you would really have to be. I don't think you are, which means you're saying this for what? Effect?

AA forces companies to look at candidates that they usually would PASS OVER because of their race. Instead they are forced to look at the Jose, who would usually be thrown in the garbage in favour of Johnathan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Racism is racism. Cops don't "murder," as they kill only to protect, while a criminal kills to inflict harm. Its different.
    No it isn't. If you're allowed to commit false equivalency, then so can I. You can't understand when a race is unfairly prejudiced against and the idea of trying to give an unfairly prejudiced against race a proportional chance.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.

Honestly at this point I feel talking to lemonparty is pointless. I noticed chad and we all know how "he" is.

Some people that AA is racist because it does not benefit white males. So by AA discriminating against white males it is racist.

I know you want Themius to do this but I have said them several times in this thread already. AA benefits all minorities, women, and disabled people. The only people it does not benefit is white males for the most part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well.. you'd have to be pretty ignorant to say that whites didn't perpetrate racism in the 50s 60s and 70s and 80s you would really have to be. I don't think you are, which means you're saying this for what? Effect?

AA forces companies to look at candidates that they usually would PASS OVER because of their race. Instead they are forced to look at the Jose, who would usually be thrown in the garbage in favour of Johnathan.
    So...its a form of racism to combat even more racism, although i do approve of it if used responsibly and not "oh, this black is less qualified for this position than this white, but we have too many whites already".

I think this just confirms that the world is inherrently racist no matter what anyone does >.>

White males don't exactly need "help" getting hired as much as minorities (passed over in favour of white males without AA) or women (passed over in favour of white males yet again). How does one combat the prejudice whites have in their hiring practices? Please someone tell me this? The world would be a wonderful place where AA was not needed, because that would mean people aren't negatively judging people they don't know, yet study after study SHOWS THIS IS NOT THE FACT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly at this point I feel talking to lemonparty is pointless. I noticed chad and we all know how "he" is.
    Lemonparty is alright, he just completely disagrees. It's Cybran and the other lad who kept pushing for me to break the law or write racist statements to get me into trouble who are disgraceful posters who I refuse to engage.

No it isn't. If you're allowed to commit false equivalency, then so can I. You can't understand when a race is unfairly prejudiced against and the idea of trying to give an unfairly prejudiced against race a proportional chance.
    Racism is racism. Judging by race is wrong. That is a fact.

AA forces companies to look at candidates that they usually would PASS OVER because of their race.
    No it doesnt, do you know what AA is? It doesnt force them to look at their application it forces them to hire people who arent as qualified. The whole statement of them being passed over based on race is foolish. Thats not how business works, green is the only color that matters, the color of the guy making it for you isnt.

All i can say is WOW

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    So...its a form of racism to combat even more racism.

I think this just confirms that the world is inherrently racist no matter what anyone does >.>
    a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
    So let's see, a program starts to combat the racism whites perpetrated by forcing companies to look at and hiring minorities AND WOMEN REGARDLESS OF RACE. How is that racist? It acknowledges the FACT, whites are more likely to hire WHITES and especially MALES. Do we say "Oh well to not seem racist towards white males we'll just keep it going as it is going and allow schools and companies to favour whites; especially male, above all others"

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 05:43 PM ----------

No it doesnt, do you know what AA is? It doesnt force them to look at their application it forces them to hire people who arent as qualified. The whole statement of them being passed over based on race is foolish. Thats not how business works, green is the only color that matters, the color of the guy making it for you isnt.

All i can say is WOW
    Where the fuck do people get it forces them to hire unqualified people? Considering there are MULTIPLE MINORITIES, that are in the pool are you saying minorities are just unqualified compared to white males? Seriously what you're saying is based off of nothing, SHOW ME PROOF, FACTS, STUDIES, other wise, don't spout shit.
    Last edited by Themius; 2013-02-02 at 10:54 PM.