Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Im gonna break from typical "pride, rage whatever" and my bet for 7th sha is: Sha of fabulous sexual desires. With guest apperance of Ji Firepaw. Just imagine effect of possesion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Im gonna break from typical "pride, rage whatever" and my bet for 7th sha is: Sha of fabulous sexual desires. With guest apperance of Ji Firepaw. Just imagine effect of possesion.
    +
    Quote Originally Posted by Methusula View Post
    Garrosh will morph into the 7th Sha.
    I don't even...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    It's good to see they've finally said outright that there were seven breaths (assuming this is true). They're really foreshadowing some eldritch happenings.
    I know they said Y'shaarj is dead for sure, but when asked whether we'd at least see him/her/it Dave Kosak was a little avoidant so there's still hope of an appearance.

Hopefully we're still in for a chance of seeing an old god themed raid. A genuinely dead old god would make for a nice spin on our previous encounters with them.
    I love the idea of exploring caverns beneath pandaria that get blacker, more organic and really chaotic the deeper you go, with oozing twitching tentacles lining the walls (which slowly pulsate themselves), dark blood dripping from the ceilings and huge opened up fleshy organ chambers all with the Sha's midnight green and white colour palette, eventually realising you're exploring the corpse of an Old God that's grown into pandaria itself with arteries and nervous systems tangled through rock and blood scabbed and clotted into the earth.

I think it's likely that the Engine of Nalak'Sha is probably some machine intended to keep the Sha or Y'shaarj's corruption at bay and it apparently goes down quite deep into pandaria so maybe we'd see some Titan architecture down there too - maybe even one of the main purposes of going down there would be having to reactivate it to stop the Sha from constantly coming back or reforming.

Eh I don't know I get a little carried away thinking about cool potential aesthetic sets and old god/ titan stuff. Nice find though if that Shadow, Storm and Stone book is real.
    I completly agree with that raid, it will be best raid ever if they will do it. I didn't find that book, Leviathon posted it on ScrollsOfLore forums and i reposted that text here, mainly because that phrase "Wrath of Y'Shaarj" sounded interesting to me. He and another user called "Gurzog" also posted other books from patch 5.2, here are some links, if you are interested:
    http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/...postcount=2344
    http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/...postcount=2360
    http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/...postcount=2365
    http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/...postcount=2367
    http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/...postcount=2373

Yes Blizzard did say Yshaarj is certainly dead..... but that hasn't stopped Blizzard resurrecting other's many, many times. Yshharj will be the best closure for the whole sha lore because lets face it, there was nothing fearful about the Sha of Fear

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    Yes Blizzard did say Yshaarj is certainly dead..... but that hasn't stopped Blizzard resurrecting other's many, many times. Yshharj will be the best closure for the whole sha lore because lets face it, there was nothing fearful about the Sha of Fear
    There was something fearful about Sha of Fear, when you looked at the hours that you spent at Heroic progress thanks to length of that fight, you howled in terror, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a Seventh Sha, he is the Sha of Happiness {◕ ◡ ◕}.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Still don't believe there's a Seventh Sha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    There was something fearful about Sha of Fear, when you looked at the hours that you spent at Heroic progress thanks to length of that fight, you howled in terror, lol.
    amen

10 char

Personally i would like to learn more about the Dread Expanse in this whole Sha thing.

"This watery wasteland is a place of the Sha's making"

Until the coming of the Storm.
    First came thunder, then came Stone
    According to wowpedia:
    There are two types of titan:
    Aesir "storm giant", platinum-skinned, stronger, smarter and more agile
    Vanir "earth giant", bronze-skinned, tougher but less powerful
    Storm and earth? Thunder and stone? Accidental similarity or something done on purpose?

Also:
    Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: When the usurpers came - the ones you call "Titans" - Y'shaarj was destroyed.
    This book is clearly describing the coming of the Titans. That Ra-den guy might be more closely connected to Titans than anybody before... even Algalon.

However, it can be also interpreted in another way:

The thunder Storm's voice,
    The Stone his weapon
    Stone his weapon? Titans used to create living beings from stone, like dwarves and gnomes ( see Ulduar! ). Mogu might also be Titans' creations...

Stone struck at the heads of the beast.
    Storm's will was done
    Stone's purpose fulfilled."
    Or maybe creations made for one single reason - destroying the Old One? Or maybe something darker... :

The shadow bled into land and sky -
    Fear and rage that would not die
    Storm's will was done
    Stone's purpose fulfilled
    What if the purpose of "Stone" was not to kill the Old One, but to release the shadow into land and sky, fear and rage that would not die?

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    According to wowpedia:

Storm and earth? Thunder and stone? Accidental similarity or something done on purpose?

Also:

This book is clearly describing the coming of the Titans. That Ra-den guy might be more closely connected to Titans than anybody before... even Algalon.

Stone his weapon? Titans used to create living beings from stone, like dwarves and gnomes ( see Ulduar! ). Mogu might also be Titans' creations...

Or maybe creations made for one single reason - destroying the Old One? Or maybe something darker... :

What if the purpose of "Stone" was not to kill the Old One, but to release the shadow into land and sky, fear and rage that would not die?
    As long as the Sha energy beneath the land of Pandaria is present, none of the Sha can die; they can only be physically destroyed for a period of time.

Because as long as the emotions that drive them exist, they can keep coming back.

And nice call on the Mogu, because you're right about them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Personally i would like to learn more about the Dread Expanse in this whole Sha thing.

"This watery wasteland is a place of the Sha's making"
    Yeah, me too. I came to conclusion that we weren't physically there, that it was just projection in our brains or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    According to wowpedia:

Also:

Mogu are a creation of the Titans. They formed the lands of Pandaria under Ra-dens command.

Deleted
    Meh, gimme at least fanart of Y'Shaarj with dark sky filled with Mantid swarm. :/

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Mogu are a creation of the Titans. They formed the lands of Pandaria under Ra-dens command.
    ...........?

Where did you get that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    ...........?

Where did you get that?
    It's written in another book. Here is that book, it's the first one: http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/...postcount=2360

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    ...........?

Where did you get that?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd7UtHNBEiI

Lorewalker Cho new finds.

Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    It's written in another book. Here is that book, it's the first one: http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/...postcount=2360
    Huh. How interesting.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The beast of seven heads
    Fumed Seven breaths.
    The land wept shadow
    The Sha.
    And the swarm blackened the sky.
    The Mantid, who worshiped Y'shaarj.
    Supreme was the ancient one:
    None dared waken its wrath.
    Y'shaarj
    Until the coming of the Storm.
    Ra-den.
    First came thunder, then came Stone
    Mogu were made by the Titans to combat the Mantid.
    The thunder Storm's voice,
    The Stone his weapon.
    Lightning seared the sky.
    The swarm fled from its light.
    Some battle between the Titans and Y'shaarj.
    Stone struck at the heads of the beast.
    The shadow bled into land and sky -
    Death of Y'shaarj and creation of the Sha.
    Fear and rage that would not die.
    Storm's will was done
    Stone's purpose fulfilled.
    This likely has something to do with why the Mogu turned on the Titans. Corrupted by the 7th Sha, perhaps?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    The Sha.

The Mantid, who worshiped Y'shaarj.

Y'shaarj

Ra-den.

Mogu were made by the Titans to combat the Mantid.

Some battle between the Titans and Y'shaarj.

Death of Y'shaarj and creation of the Sha.

This likely has something to do with why the Mogu turned on the Titans. Corrupted by the 7th Sha, perhaps?
    They didn't turn on the Titans.