Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Shhhh Felir you have to hide your One Piece comments in between Naruto conversation.
    What One Piece comments? What's One Piece? Never heard of it.

Also, my money is so on Sasugay being the only one who can deactivate that Infinite Dream state thing. Can't even remember what it's called. Terraki Chicken or some shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    One Piece manga discussion. Let's keep it out of the Naruto thread.

OT: So apparently the Third wasn't dead (again)? Where has he been the last few chapters?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post

Lol, the chakra seeking tentacles completely ignored Sasuke.

It didn't want to develop cancer, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post

OT: So apparently the Third wasn't dead (again)? Where has he been the last few chapters?
    Probably took him a while to regenerate a whole body just about.

Deleted

So yeah the new chapter of One Piece...

And it's not a surprise tbh, they haven't shown how good he is. If that makes sense. The 1st, 2nd and 4th have had their moments to shine.

Anime episode was 90% filler again. O well, next week is Sasuke noticing Edo Itachi + Suigetso and Juugo finding that super secret scroll at one of Oro's hideouts.

Though the anime had a funny chibi Tailed Beasts/Jinchuuriki song at the start ;o

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post

It was bullshit how Sasuke and Juugo were the only ones who escaped the tree.
    Not really. It's more bullshit that they just keep giving a retard like Naruto more powers. Either way, it was definitely one of those "wait... wtf?" moments seeing Sasuke and Juugo up there just like, look at them all freaking out lulz.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Not really. It's more bullshit that they just keep giving a retard like Naruto more powers. Either way, it was definitely one of those "wait... wtf?" moments seeing Sasuke and Juugo up there just like, look at them all freaking out lulz.
    You know... I actually agree. Aren't people supposed to mature and leave childish crap behind? It's like everyone else got older and smarter but Naruto is the same dumb idiot. Even Jiraiya changed somewhat. If not during downtime, then at least on the battlefield. He didn't become some super genius for a couple of panels, then forget that only senjutsu works on Obito a few panels later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Also, was there ever a reason why Jiraiya didn't get resurrected?
    He's at the bottom of the ocean. You can't get to him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmbryant91 View Post
    He's at the bottom of the ocean. You can't get to him.
    Swim!

But i dno, i just can't see them not using him again. They'll most likely come up with something.

Deleted
    Swim!

But i dno, i just can't see them not using him again. They'll most likely come up with something.
    They made it pretty clear they don't have his DNA

10+ Year Old Account
    Swim!

Some super-powerful water jutsu that parts the ocean.

Although considering that we currently have all the hokage, Madara and the juubi jinchuuriki, Jiraiya would almost be anti-climactic. Then again, it seems Orochimaru and Tsunade will be joining the fight soon, so that will be the perfect timing for Jiraiya to appear, if he does.

I doubt he shows up, but never say never.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    They made it pretty clear they don't have his DNA
    I don't remember this but PRETENDING(Keyword: pretending), Orichimaru could have gotten his DNA at any given time before Jiraiya's death.

10+ Year Old Account
    any1 who can use Senjutsu is a + so Jirayia getting resurrected seems logical

Deleted
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Shikamaru is dead... Fuck this fucking series, fuck everything, this is why we can't have nice things, I hate you all Christmas is cancelled.

The manga is really building up for an excellent ending imo!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    The manga is really building up for an excellent ending imo!
    Shikamaru is dead. HOW IS THIS A GOOD ENDING YOU SADISTIC PERSON.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    Shikamaru is dead. HOW IS THIS A GOOD ENDING YOU SADISTIC PERSON.
    I don't think he's confirmed dead yet, it looked like Sakura was still trying to heal him throughout the chapter.

Shikamaru isn't dead yet. I doubt he'll die.

I guess an Amarerasu Wind Biju Bomb Rasengan should burn down that tree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I highly doubt Shikamaru is dead, first off they wouldn't kill him off in 1 panel. Neji had like 2 chapters when he died. Second Shikamaru is actually a pretty important character, Kishimoto doesn't have the balls to kill him off, unlike Neji who after part 1 basically became an afterthought. He just went unconscious, he'll probably be fine next chapter. Or Kishi could surprise us and he will look like a mummified corpse, /shrug who knows at this point. After his ass-pull tree of life garbage I don't expect much.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Deleted
    I don't think he's confirmed dead yet, it looked like Sakura was still trying to heal him throughout the chapter.
    http://readms.com/r/naruto/647/2062/21

Isn't his life flashing before his eyes?