Quote Originally Posted by Aeriel View Post
    He did that once. It was "Harem Jutsu". Shadow clone + super sexy jutsu
    Yep! and it was enough to catch the third hokage off guard :P
    I understand that the series took a darker turn, but whatever happened to sexy jutsu?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobla View Post
    Yep! and it was enough to catch the third hokage off guard :P
    I understand that the series took a darker turn, but whatever happened to sexy jutsu?
    It got passed on to Konohamaru

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    such is the will of fire; may it be everlasting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeriel View Post
    It would just be weird for Naruto to have the Rinnegan, since he has very little ability with Genjutsu (excluding Sexy Jutsu from way back when).
    Sexy jutsu isn't a genjutsu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Sexy jutsu isn't a genjutsu.
    That's right. You can touch them.

Deleted
    Rofl. That is a response I was not expecting. Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Can't stand Konohamaru, and his friends. He's a pompous wannabe and needs to be killed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never expected Might Guy to be so strong at his final stage. Had a feeling Naruto would still live. Now to see what he does next.

Deleted
    Gai is fucking bossing it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GenaiTN View Post
    Gai is fucking bossing it.
    And then he dies. Seriously though, he should have put more of a dent on Madara using the 8th gate.
    BfA Beta Time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    And then he dies. Seriously though, he should have put more of a dent on Madara using the 8th gate.
    Yeah, then he dies. loool.

I think Madara saying that he hasn't been this excited for a fight since the 1st Hokage is saying something though.

Yeah, then he dies. loool.

I think Madara saying that he hasn't been this excited for a fight since the 1st Hokage is saying something though.
    Definitely.

Sad to see him go, but at least he's going in the most awesome way possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    I normally don't say anything, but lol. Yeah, he dies. So? Do you realize he's owning back Sage of Six Paths Madara Uchiha? (Although with the help of Kakashi, Minato, Gaara, Rock Lee.) Cloaked Naruto and Hasirama/Tobirama and all 5 Kages also got owned by this guy back when he was just an Edo Tensei. I think Madara is being underestimated. And so is Guy's level of strength. (Guy is only supposed to surpass "Kage level." He's clearly passing like 10 Kages combined, probably more.)

I'm really surprised no one mentioned Kakashi overused his mangyokeo and now he's blind in that eye. That's crippling. Now Obito HAS to give him an EMS. Even so, I'm surprised Kakashi can still use it even though it can't see.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I normally don't say anything, but lol. Yeah, he dies. So? Do you realize he's owning back Sage of Six Paths Madara Uchiha? (Although with the help of Kakashi, Minato, Gaara, Rock Lee.) Cloaked Naruto and Hasirama/Tobirama and all 5 Kages also got owned by this guy back when he was just an Edo Tensei. I think Madara is being underestimated. And so is Guy's level of strength. (Guy is only supposed to surpass "Kage level." He's clearly passing like 10 Kages combined, probably more.)

I'm really surprised no one mentioned Kakashi overused his mangyokeo and now he's blind in that eye. That's crippling. Now Obito HAS to give him an EMS. Even so, I'm surprised Kakashi can still use it even though it can't see.
    He's not blind yet, he's most likely on the same level of vision Itachi was at the end of regular Naruto up to the fight with Sasuke. As for Gai, I'm not discounting his strength at all, I'm saying how much it sucks to see this level of ownage only to know that no matter what, he's going to die.
    BfA Beta Time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Never expected Might Guy to be so strong at his final stage.
    I didn't either but Madara still looks like he didn't get much beat up.
    That Guy is now the coolest dude on Naruto Universe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post

Have to say this is an awesome send off for Guy. He has always been seen as comic relief and played second fiddle to Kakashi but man 8 gates is insane. Anyone other than Madara, Hashi and ofc anyone with kamui would get totally 1 shot by him.

There seems to be different translations regarding Kakashi's vision. To hard to say yet whether he is almost blind or totally blind in that eye. Obito has spammed Kamui a lot more than him though so surely Obito must be blind in that eye by now also

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitenx View Post
    Have to say this is an awesome send off for Guy. He has always been seen as comic relief and played second fiddle to Kakashi but man 8 gates is insane. Anyone other than Madara, Hashi and ofc anyone with kamui would get totally 1 shot by him.

There seems to be different translations regarding Kakashi's vision. To hard to say yet whether he is almost blind or totally blind in that eye. Obito has spammed Kamui a lot more than him though so surely Obito must be blind in that eye by now also
    Obito is an Uchiha with Senju body cells, so he basically has the equivalent of Eternal Mangyeko anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    While the anime was filler again this week, I do have to say it was a really nice one and shed more light on how Yamato and Kakashi came to be friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to say I watched the first parts of the filler episodes (I'm around where Orochimaru leaves) and it is some pretty good stuff. Seeing the initial Akatsuki with Yahiko at its helm was interesting. Danzou of course is an interesting beast himself.
    Black Lives Matter

Getting Hashirama's power for Sasuke makes him more like Hashirama...what if it turns into a twist where there actually cant be world peace and sasuke becomes hokage, Naruto becomes like Madara getting furious when he isn't picked and Sasuke and Naruto start fighting like Hashirama and Madara...would be funny to see...either that or I agree with what was said before...Sasuke and Naruto are destined to be like Hashirama and Madara but do it right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Most people on the internet nowadays need a good spank.